Is it possible to? Stay in another world forever?

Is it possible to use soul travel to escape our world forever?

I think I became interested in the journey of the soul when I read that you can be in other worlds and I wonder if this is possible staying there forever

I often dreamed of going to another world
I sometimes have dreams that I am in another world or in another time of our world and usually there is visible magic there

No. Don’t get lost in the fantasy of escapism. A lot of what is spread about in the modern occult community is pure BS.

10 Likes

And what then do you mean by becoming a living god, what is such a person capable of, and is this the same as an ascended person?

1 Like

EA Koetting defines being a living god as mastering the three magick powers of omnipotence (evocation), omniscience (divination) and omnipresence (soul travel). These are skills that anyone can learn.

However, no one really knows what it means to be Ascended as every group has its own ideas and theories about it. Everyone defines the term differently. The New Age community has its Ascended Masters, for example, and religious demonolators like S. Connolly have their own “ascension” practices and views as well. Then you have things the ascension movement, which is all about merging with the All so you no longer have to eat or drink to survive and can subsist on only sunlight and live for a thousand years (see the book Ascension by Susan Shumsky for a rundown on some of the things they claim).

5 Likes

you want to say that the ascension movement is a person who no eat or drink, but feeds on prana and the energy of the sun? Or is this just a theory and there are no such people?

That’s what they claim. There are some people called “Breatharians” who believe it’s possible. See the book “A Year without Eating.”

1 Like

I would say these are two different things

Not needing food or water is one of the many siddhis that are said to exist. Its said that people develop siddhis in any order but not all at once. I can’t remember when you have enough to qualify as ascended but I don’t think you need all of them.

So, not eating could be a thing an ascended can do, but not all ascended have that siddhi. I have no siddhis so I wouldn’t know for sure.

I think also, you cannot force which siddhi you develop or the order they come in. This seems ti me t be what breatharians are trying to do, basically force the siddhi by starving themselves, and I don’t think it works that way.

If you combined this with demanifestation (or just dying) so that you no longer had a physical body but retained your personality, your immortal self can do this. This is the claim made of Thoth/Hermes in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean that I’m currently reading. This imo, it what ascension is. Another siddhi of manifestation would allow you to create a human looking body to occupy if you wanted to interact as a human again.

1 Like

is it something like rebirth in another world like in anime?:joy_cat:
for some reason I had obsessive thoughts that I used to live somewhere in another world or dimension and now I am here on earth
I often have an image of a second me who says that he is waiting for my death and will restore my body again but with magic
perhaps this is due to the fact that one of my acquaintances said that I had a past life and I was “higher”
so I don’t take it too seriously
but still the thoughts are very frequent
I even “remembered” a couple of fragments of how I drank wine from a golden cup with someone and that in that world I had gray clothes

1 Like

Personally I believe there are many inhabited planets and levels of being, and that we are very old beings that may have been incarnate many, many times both on Earth and in these other worlds, and that you can have memories breakthrough from these other lives. So it could be that you are remembering something.

In lightwork humans are though of as incarnate angels. Crowley maintained that we are incarnate stars. The Christian documentation says that angels can “fall”, take human forms and have physical children with humans… So, yes this is essentially correct for everyone, imo.

Oh and remembering your past lives is also one of the siddhis.

3 Likes

Abso- feakin- lutely. You CAN get to other realms in an immersive state, but it will not be forever. If it is- you’ve been caught by fairies. And will appear missing or dead to the outside world.

1 Like

Yes, when we die.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

yes you can switch world by dimensionally shift your self

Azazel:
The best way is the way you’ve decided on for yourself.
There are multiple ways to interpret it, but the basic mechanism remains the same. Simply allow yourself to go into trance, and by dissolving the boundary between internal and external, you can choose to translocate yourself to any dimension you want. The way this works is through the ability of yourself to dimensionally shift using the astral and lower planes and synching them back up with the higher planes.

Azazel:

" When you want to travel to another dimension, make sure that your changes of the lower planes are synchronized with the energy of the higher planes. As all flows, make sure that the overall flow is in alignment."

Xerses The King in black - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

" You should focus on opening your imagination up to the possibility of travel to different universes.

Daydream, allow yourself to experience soul travel through the free play of imagination. This will allow you to understand the shift in intention needed to do travel.

Then, experience the vibrations of your soul and understand that you can manifest yourself wherever you want.

All that is needed is to increase the amount of power you have through practice, then it will become possible to do travel physically at will." (edited)

i don’t think so. That channeling just sounds like telling someone what they want to hear. lol

1 Like

As long as you are incarnated as human you are stuck in this meat sack. My UPG is that may incarnate as a different entity upon your physical death, but until then you are stuck in this flesh.

Therefore as long as you remain tethered here you are stuck here at least until death.

You can travel to other planes in the short term ie. Astral travel or soul travel but this is temporary. Sooner or later the meat sack requires, food, energy, sleep and the need to piss and shit.

While you remain incarnated here enjoy the ride!

1 Like

lol i would just Check with Azazel and Xerses then about the channel message

Only if you croak, Even when you astral travel or if you are like me and you like leaving your body in your sleep which is what I learned to do it eventually forces you back to this realm, Especially if someone interrupts you, Or something shifts in the astral

1 Like

There is actually one POSSIBLE exception very few know of- Jinn Science. This is the practice of taking this physical body into the astral. I know of people who can do this and have talked to them about it. Some assert it’s even easier than astral travel when you get it down. It’s called piercing the 4th dimension. I know that Samael Aun Weur wrote of it and others took his techniques and have successfully been able to apply them. This is our best option right now.

https://thelostenchanters.com/the-jinn-state/

If there is a possibility of merging the various bodies (either the physical too, or “only” all the others) into a single one, maybe. According to some, this would happen on the paths of Ascent they illustrate; although indeed the physical is, not never but, still, very rarely covered.

The amount of fantasy escapism in the modern occult is just ridiculous lol

I always thought the purpose of magick was to presence the divine in the here and now. The desire to move to some self created fantasy dimension from your favourite book is no better than the Church telling its followers that something better is waiting for them in some mythical heaven while they suffer in misery here in the physical plane. It strips you of your sovereignty and keeps you trapped in illusion and desperation.

2 Likes