Is it possible to possess someone?

Yeah but I don’t want that crap on my channel and on my videos. Little kids watch my videos and I don’t want ‘I am going to rape your pussy you bitch’ on there.

2 Likes

What about possessing yourself in the past. My friend Mariya wants to do that.

Do you have actual proof of this? if so why not take it to the police again and take someone with you, keep pushing for it to be taken seriously.

Why did they comment like that, what was your channel about?

People get trolled a lot but I can’t figure the supernatural angle.

Also (mod hat on) I’m going to make this thread unlisted now you have good people on here replying, otherwise it will show up in google soon enough and they may end up finding it.

4 Likes

thanks for unlisting.

3 Likes

To answer you question quickly, and not derail your thread, I do not believe possessing your past self would change anything or allow you to live your life over again.

It depends on what theory of time you prefer, but most scientists agree that time is not linear. The past and the present are happening simultaneously, and it is only our perception of it that makes it seem like a straight line rather than a circle.

3 Likes

That’s my old channel. This is my new channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpYAbNhUx7ycTDCO8Vdvf4g
I managed to delete the newest comments but I screenshotted the really offensive stuff.

1 Like

You could bind and curse them.

I don’t want to cause them serious suffering just let them learn the error of their ways in the name of justice.

1 Like

Trolls refuse to learn.

1 Like

You can reword the binding and curse if you dont want them dead. You could use them with the House of Cards method, the Freezer spell, or simple specific wording.

I’ve never seen a troll apologize.

1 Like

There is also the witchcraft cord of Nine, which is a binding said with each knot, or the Islamic knot breath, where you breath the intent toward visualization of the target as you create the knot.

Okay I don’t get this, is this guy one of the ones you say is stalking you?

Link from your channel: - YouTube

Comments from there inc. by you:

I know I’m an old fuck and not part of the generation that lives life online, and threats are never okay no matter what but it’s kind of confusing what the situation is, if these are random guys, guys you know/flirt with, whatever?

Is that how they found where you live?

3 Likes

Yeah, predator bait.

No that’s not

Not your channel/you? It’s from the channel you linked above.

Or do you mean not how they found your home?

1 Like

can you pm me?

From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2e8-NQyt8I

If you’re using it as a dating/hookup channel, possessiing people probably won’t work, though the freeze spell should help, especially if you know some of them and can get social media profiles - I guess try setting up wards - tutorial below - to filter only the kinds of guys you want to meet.

I’m not sure how much of your life you can share and not attract unwanted people, maybe look into glamour spells on here as well for that.

I was wondering if there were any apology spells. As you all know some assholes have been leaving hate comments to the point of harrassment. I delete them all but I want them to apologize and leave nice comments.

@PegiiJune_Limberg I’ve moved this here as people cannot otherwise see what you were talking about, and it’s the same subject overall.