Is it possible to possess someone?

Instead of trying to astrally posses someone wouldn’t it be easier to buy a handgun?

3 Likes

I live in the Uk so no handguns unfortunately.

Then some other form of self defense that is legal.

That’s an interesting question… I did have 2 experiences in which I did leave my body and entered the body of 2 other different people. However I wasn’t in them long enough to find out whether or not I could control them. It was very much uncomfortable though. You take on all their energy and having that foreigness felt just nasty.
But I was in the same room as them so I don’t know about through the internet. I just read the rest of the post.

1 Like

Pepper spray is illegal here.

Also op just ignore the shit. Probably from the other side of the world anyway.
Seriously on YouTube you’ll see that type of shit all the time. Just report it

1 Like

Wow, that sounds really interesting. How did you possess them? What process did you go through?

I did report it but it keeps on happening. I want them to stop and apologize to me.

1 Like

You know I have absolutely no idea. At that time I was very unstable energy wise and found it incredibly hard to stay inside my body. It did begin to happen after activating my merkaba.

who did you possess? Was it male or female? What country?

It happened twice. Both male and female. It was absolutely bizarre. Made me extremely squeamish. I’m from the US. Texas.

1 Like

Cool. I wish I could PM you but I am too new, I think I have to wait a while before I get to do that.

I might be able to PM you. That’s how it was when I was new. I could reply to people who messeged me first.

They don’t know where you live, they are just a bunch of trolls and they will by no means send the devil to possess you. Besides you have an army of magical people right here that won’t let that happen.

4 Likes

That’s comforting to know :blush:
I wish they’d stop saying shit though

1 Like

There’s nothing you can do about it but ignore them and they will move on to harassing someone else.

4 Likes

What happened to standing up for yourself? :joy:

2 Likes

Thing about internet trolls is if you feed them they keep coming back. Don’t give them the satisfaction of getting under your skin.

5 Likes

It is possible to possess someone but you have to override their own spirit for control, and the stronger spirit will win.

I concur with what has been said above about the the trolls.

2 Likes

I didn’t feed them. I never replied to them I just deleted the really offensive shit.

2 Likes

That is feeding them ;-;
edit: I just googled your channel you only have two videos?

1 Like