Is it possible to possess someone?

I want to know if it is possible to possess someone through AP.

It’ll take a lot of work but possible.
@Micah
@AdamThoth

3 Likes

Or at least track someone down. I’ve been getting rape threats, the police are ignoring me and I want to find the person.

1 Like

How are these threats coming to you?
Phone? Or website? What specifically

2 Likes

Because you can use that number as a link to them to cast any spells.
Same with website profiles, I give readings all the time through this site and the profiles make a good link if you meditate on it long enough to establish a psychic link.

3 Likes

these are the channels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXy-KSIc4bJrn-AfrbkzQQ?feature=em-comments

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPs9n6CTyiUHF8V3K9A3sHA?feature=em-comments

1 Like

They have been commenting on my vids and saying offensive stuff. I always deleted the comments and reported them. Then it got worse, claiming that they could possess me with the devil, psychically rape me, claiming they knew where I lived and watched me sleep.

1 Like

The police aren’t taking it seriously because they don’t believe in psychic powers, neither are YouTube. A friend showed me this website and I think that it will help.

2 Likes

Here is a link to some basics. Ive learned you have to start small and build from there. Unless you befriend certain spirits for defense/offense, in which case a Pandora’s Box of options is available.

Banishment and grounding is a good thing as well.

I just wanted to share a few gems of the forum, all credit goes to the magicians who created these. I just found these wildly useful and felt they may be beneficial to you.

4 Likes

I’m with @DormiensDei

I’d also look into Vovin’s freezer spell for this person, their screen name will do.

1 Like

What’s Vovin’s freezer spell?

1 Like

Also the usernames are Cam NguyeN and Daha kha

1 Like

Is it possible I can track them down? I want an apology

I mean if you feel Like IP tracking, sure…

Through magick I am unsure. As for the apology you could send spells at them to make them apologize I suppose.

Erm… whats the point it’s a youtube shitposter, you are way better off just ignoring negative comments.

4 Likes

My feelings exactly… It would be easier to just banish if you wanted to use magick

1 Like

No they were actually threatening me with rape and death. I kept ignoring the comments but they kept adding them.

So what its not like people online actually follow through with their threats.

Tbh, normally I would agree but I have recently had someone sending threats actually stalking my house so I take it seriously.