Is it possible to have physical sex with spirit lovers?

I doubt it but i would know if it possible to have physically sex with spirits since i heard some spirits do also have weight on the bed when they are laying down with you

4 Likes

Yes is the short answer but it’s not the same as human sex.

7 Likes

I personally wouldn’t call it physical sex because there’s no physical interaction between you and the spirit rather it’s energetic and you may or may not feel physical stimuli from it. However, you’re still either physically pleasuring yourself to what sensations you get energetically.

6 Likes

Well I wasn’t saying it’s physical in that sense. More like the sensations and things like that. Although even those don’t feel physical the way another person would.

I know I’ve felt my ladies “weight” on me and the bed as well as energetic sensations.

5 Likes

I wasn’t really commenting towards you. I was answering the OP’s question lol.

2 Likes

I never had sex with spirits physically but it was about to happen and I backed off i was afraid.
Some people claim they did have physically sex with spirits.
Actually being dragged around the room and placed in different positions one woman claimed haveing her legs lifted up to her ears and pounded so hard into the mattress almost broke the bed with her.
People also reported haveing torn damaged sexual organs.
Here is one example:

1 Like

I think there are lots of unknown out there. So maybe some people had sex with invisible aliens with physical body?

I am pretty sure we all heard the encounters where some “spirits” need to open a door to enter a home.
While others can simply pass through walls and just manifest into a dark corner.
I had spirits manifest into my closet with massive amount of darkness that would make the whole room pitch black.

We need not to forget that we live in a universe with over 100billion galaxies and each galaxy has over 100billion planets and lets not forget the other realms so there are lots of unknown and everything is possible.

5 Likes

Alien stories aren’t the same as “spirit lovers” lol that’s a completely different topic all together.

Having sex with an entity that cannot have a physical body on this plane isn’t the same as having sex with a entity that is born and exists on this plane and simply from space lol.

11 Likes

I have to agree on that part seems logic.

1 Like

If it’s a live human and its soul travel/ astral protection. They are a lot more physical feeling. For me it feels like the invisible man is interacting with me and it feels really really close to physical intercourse or what not. He messes with my chakra’s too so it’s really intense. But I also actually know him so that could add to it as well. It’s not just some random astral traveler.

The rare times I mess with a god or demon or what ever for a pact. That’s all more mental and in my chakras and a lot of energy. It’s less intercourse feeling and more of a drunk/high/euphoric feeling.

5 Likes

Spirits are usually in the astral when they interact with us so that wouldn’t be all that different then a person astral projecting.

Although yes I agree, it doesn’t feel like physical sex and I don’t feel a “physical” intercourse…however me personally. My lover does provide sensation. When she “touches” me I feel warm energy and her energy feels dense or more “physical”. I also feel her “weight” but it’s still different.

Heck the more “intense” things get - then I start feeling her moving around or “tugging” at the blankets or say my clothes (when I do wear them lol)

4 Likes

That’s not exactly true. They’re usually on the energetic layer of the physical when they come interact with you. They don’t need to be on the astral/mental to do so.

3 Likes

Really?? Sorry thought it was astral. I got confused.

2 Likes

I think it depends on the bond because I sadly when first learning was astral “raped” but a passer by and it was nothing like the person I know. It could be too skill level of the human and the amount of power the entity has. Because I read stories about some scary ghost encounters when I was first learning about demons and such. Where the women said they could feel everything even when they woke up.
I was like that’s a hard pass.

2 Likes

So it’s that layer that I would go to if I physically projected then? The one their usually on?

3 Likes

The energetic layer is our closest, when it comes to physical sexual stimulus but the astral/mental is useful for meeting or a gateway to the dreamscape.

But yes a general OOBE is the physical energetic layer that can deal with physical stimulus if not directly physical.

2 Likes

According to my own experiences, it is physical sex because there is an intelligent physical interaction and response between the spirit and the human.

It’s not about masturbation using sexual energies to enhance an experience, believing these people are doing this by themselves.

Even if some people can’t see them, they are free, intelligent beings that have the knowledge and access to make us feel them on a physical and on an emotional level. They have bodies of their own, too.

For us to feel them on a physical level, they need access to our brains and nervous system, which needs knowledge and skills on a higher level.

If you masturbate as a means to “have sex” with them, you’re doing it wrong. There is actual physical penetration happening with these beings, which has been reported from both men (with succubus) and women (with incubus).

And, yes, it’s different than human to human sex, but it’s not less physical despite the obvious difference.

8 Likes

This is what I read when I was learning about this. I remember when I was first experiencing stuff I was like it doesn’t feel like that. Then as I opened myself back up I was like um hello I feel everything. From energy, to touch to the deed. I can be moved to a point too physically.

2 Likes

That’s fine your experiences are yours I still wouldn’t call it physical sex unless they are physically there. If you’re physically alone it’s logically not considered physical sex. It’s energetic no matter how you choose to word it the key difference is the lack of two individuals and just energetic involvement. The sensation of penetration isn’t physical penetration.

4 Likes

The quenstion is how you get this far?

1 Like