Is it all real?

That often how it works with infernal spirits. EA says they don’t care about your well being. In my experience that’s true. They care about getting to your end result no matter the cost because to them any cost is worth it. They revolted with Lucifer against YNHW’s Empire. That takes guts, courage, and conviction combined with the possibility that they might fail. They did but they still bounced back. When you go through something like that, perhaps a human becoming homeless for while, only to become a millionaire later on seems insignificant to them. Hardly a sacrifice more than a necessary step for long term growth.

@ verdo thank you for the advice. King Belial did not assist me in meeting millionaires or a billionaire—the Angel Poiel did. By way of analogy, and it wasn’t a job, what I asked King Belial was basically this: I’m to work my ass off to get a job—I will even go door-to-door if I have to. Now imagine, before you knocked on each door and asked for a job, someone else reached that homeowner and said that they shouldn’t give you a job because you’re scumbag. I simply asked to give me the job and as I said, I hustled; I worked my ass off and the reason I didn’t get the job is because someone else got to the homeowners and talked smack about me. Again, this is an analogy. I did not ask King Belial to give me a job.

@Stan_Andrei I appreciate everyone’s response here but I have to be honest in saying that your response helped me the most. Period. While I did not ask King Belial to hand me something in a silver plater because I worked my ass off and while I’m not shy when it comes to standing up for myself, maybe the lesson here is that once again, I should stand up for myself. The situation does call for that. I was wronged; unfairly wronged and not given what I deserve. I can put my head down and accept it or fight with all that I have.

3 Likes

@MagickalStudent569 Yeah, I never expected to be where I am now and I wouldn’t be where I am had I not gone true the Cat 4 hurricane I had to go through.

1 Like

And now nothing can beat you or keep you down. You say you didn’t get a chance for personal development when got the job with the ivy leaguers but from your last three responses I would say that you did. I just hope one day that you can see it too.

@MagickalStudent569 None of my peers got the job—even some with better performance than I—did not get the job. I did. Yes, I have tons of experience that relates to the job but it could have easily gone the other way. Of course I’m thankful and grateful to King Belial for that.

1 Like

Life is simply not fair and even if people didn’t do magick things like that would still happen. The house exists to prop up the house and no other reason. Working harder and or breaking your back (doing things exactly by the book) does not equal success in life necessarily. I learned that from a early age. The system has always been rigged and will always be. Either you learn to play the system or the system plays you because the house always wins under normal circumstances.

1 Like

It’s all in your head but you might not know how big your head is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did banefull magick once because some dude raped a girl I was with. I did my ritual and set the sniper rifle to automatic targeting :ok_man:

1 Like

That’s a big yes. The system will target you, you might as well abuse it.

1 Like

@MagickalStudent569 I realize that. There are times where you can do everything right and things can go wrong. Conversely, there are times where everything that can possibly go wrong does go wrong but you still get the results that you wanted. I had no illusions that somehow, after I established a pact with King Belial, my life would be a bed of roses. Life is hard work!

1 Like

@Sheogorath Are we talking about black magick or gambling? I feel like this conversation has veered off course.

@QueenMustang I need your help. I have a pact with King Belial, I’ve done rituals in the past where I felt his presence but now, every time I do a ritual–I don’t feel anything. I’ve never seen King Belial or any other demon through scrying and of course, I never communicated directly with King Belial. You seem to know quite a bit about King Belial. I figured you might be able to help me.

Your post in the other topic was moved here since it’s related to this thread, and so other members wanting to help can see the post history and get an idea before responding.

Also, how can I help? My experience with him is he’s a firm teacher, and gives me what I ask for while teaching me a harsh lesson in the process. I asked him to help me find a better job, but ended up retiring and staying home (making more money). I asked for help finding a home for me and my kids and I ended up losing one of my most treasured friendships for 2 years in the process. The heartache and heartbreak I went through to get those things was enough to almost break me, but I needed to go through those experiences in order to get to the end goal. That was his path for me, and I appreciate it.

From what I’ve experienced working with Belial, he’s a great protector, counselor, teacher, mentor, he requires discipline if you ask him for something and he asks you to do your part, he’s forgiving, but firm, he’s fair, I can go on about him. Again, that’s just my experience with him. I’ve never had him not answer me when I called, even if I didn’t feel him. If he had an issue with something I did or said, even if I said it out of anger to him, I’ve never felt abandoned by him.

I was angry in late 2020 and attempted to make a pact with him, but he refused to honor it because I gave an unrealistic time limit on it. I asked him to do breakup work and he said it would take way more than the time I gave him because with the two people involved, the perfect situation had to be set up. The very reason why the couple broke up, which was a good year and a half later, was the reason why I wanted them to break up. I have a kid with the guy and he neglected our son for his new girlfriend. I needed them to break up so he could stop being such an ass to my son. He broke up with her because of her out of control kids. It’s funny how the spirits work. So that needed to be organized in a way to ensure they wouldn’t get back together, and they haven’t. I had my ass handed to me by Belial in this situation because he warned me about my son’s father and I didn’t listen to him. I now look at him (son’s father) without the rose colored glasses because of how I was treated.

I can go on about Belial all day…I’m not an expert though.

2 Likes

@QueenMustang Awesome. You seem to know about King Belial and that’s why I reached out to you.

Look man , these beings are not simple and they will not answer every time even after years of practice because you don t need them to answer and they for sure have theyr own agenda. Some time ago i did some rituals and never got an answer so one nighr i just made a ritual to thank them just for theyr attention and guess what , at my final words my reality just crushed over me for a few seconds and i knew for sure i ve always been heard even if they dont speak with me or make theyr pressence felt . To be real to you , we are humans and maybe a lot of things can influence if you can sense spirits , your mind set , what you eat , sleep , bad habits etc . If you really want to work with demons be humble , but not too humble , be friendly , speak with them from you hearth and don t hide you interest behind words. It will be silly if i tell you to not be afraid because first time when you will feel a presence , you won t be confortable because it can be intimidating but is not always the case , some of them have chill vibe . Anyway even if you feel intimidated by a presence , conquer the feeling and follow your intent . I speak from my experience so i sorry if i said something wrong but it is how it is , i felt this way . Demons are real.

3 Likes

@Stan_Andrei thank you for your advice man!

1 Like

Well, here is something I learned…that just because you make a pact or put together some deal, that doesn’t mean the demon you are working with accepted it. I made the mistake in the beginning thinking just because I said so, that it was a done deal and going to happen. You have to work with the demon, become friends, strengthen the bond to where you will get a response. If you don’t get a response or some kind of confirmation, don’t assume it’s going to happen because you made an alter, spilled some blood and whatnot.
You also need to toss ALL expectations out of the window. Don’t expect things to happen you when you think they should. They will happen at the right moment.
Just note, that if a demon does give confirmation it absolutely will happen. If they actually give you a time frame, it will happen. Once I truly opened my mind, listened, everything changed. I have many stories I can share as testament to the help I have received including at moments when they told me they would happen.

2 Likes

@AgentofChaos I promise I’m not bipolar but I was doing some soul searching today and in reality, I wholeheartedly believe that demons exist. I guess my problem is that I haven’t made a connection with a demon—much less have a demon tell me that X event will happen between time period A and B. I really enjoyed reading your down-to-earth response. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

No problem. Don’t worry…you will get there, it takes time and patience to open your senses fully. Don’t give up and just keep at it.