Is it all real?

My very first working with a spirit unfolded over the course of one year.
I wanted to get rid of someone, of course ASAP. The spirit agreed to assist me and indeed, major things happened over the time frame of one week already. Out of thin air, as if to give me a little “taste” of how things could turn out. If I do my part, of course. My part wasn’t to set up an altar and to get on my knees to worship the spirit. My part was to work on my own shortcomings (of which I still have an abundance but we’ve got it roughly figured out by now) that stood in the way of filling the “power vacuum” that would happen after the target was gone for good.

The year wasn’t wasted. The year with the spirit polished my skills and set all the right things into motion to get the job done and provided me with everything that I never knew I wanted. I wouldn’t have figured a lot of my shit out if it wasn’t for the agreement in question and it led me on quite the field trip up a ladder that was deemed as “too high” for someone like me.

Its been over three years since then and my life has been the best ever since. Plus the permanent practice provided me with some unconventional ways to get things done, if you know what I mean. It takes time (sometimes) but its worth it in the long run.

2 Likes

True but everyone feels that way when they first start. There is no way to know for sure without asking him. My guess would be the exact opportunity you desired was not possible at that time so he delivered something that as close to it as possible. If there’s nothing in the pact that states you can’t work with other demons or spirits why don’t you consult another spirit about the situation? My help to get a second or third opinion.

@MagickalStudent569 There’s nothing in the pact that says that I can’t work with other demons. That said, I don’t even know where to start. I’ve only worked with Belial.

Yes, if I’m being honest, Belial have brought me to high places. It has come at cost; the cost has been personal growth. By way of analogy, Belial got me to an exclusive party where normally, only multi-millionaires attend. Then he got me the job opportunity I have now where I’m working with ivy-leaguers (I did not attend an ivy-league school and that is usually the ticket for this job). I’m greatful for both things and I’ve honored King Belial because of it. Specific to the job opportunity, I promised several things before I got it and once I had it, I paid my dues. I just don’t understand what happened with this one thing I asked him.

Again, if King Belial wanted me to fuck mad bitches in his honor, I would have done that. But He never voiced his wishes.

@A_Pariah I had a similar experience when I was in a very difficult situation in Massachusetts and I’m where I am now—Arizona.

@MagickalStudent569 I’m honestly afraid to try to summon another entity and make Him upset.

So work on your personal growth now in your free time. If you want grow and emotionally mature why I don’t you try working with elemental kings to pass the time? Learn all the lessons they can teach. In doing so you will grow. There not demons either or angels so it might be a nice change.

Also about that specific job opportunity just let it go. There will be others and you got two of the three things you ask for. That’s already alot. Sometimes things just don’t work out but that doesn’t mean other good things can’t happen for you.

1 Like

Oh its very real. More real than the delusion of “reality” which changes with each perception. The further down the road you go in your path the less doubt you will have as you will have experiences. That’s my advice, I hope it helps.

3 Likes

@MagickalStudent569 It’s not a job, it was something else. Below is my Etsy reading.

Sorry, the screenshots are in reverse order. I don’t get it; I don’t know who this male person is and what decision do I have to make?

I’m not sure if I would entirely trust occult practioners on etsy. I mean I have had some success myself with them but it also could have been luck. I think you should attempt to start practicing yourself and speak to him directly not have someone else speak for him. As to who this male person is I can’t say either. Maybe they have yet to enter your life. It’s impossible to say for sure. Perhaps you could divinatory reading via tarrot to see who this person might be. Also it wouldn’t hurt if you erected some basic protections around your person in the future just in case.

2 Likes

@MagickalStudent569 despite of what I wrote above about Belial, there are, if you’re willing to consider, logical explanations for it. The job? I’m overly qualified because of my experience. Moving to Arizona? I acted on my own to put things in motion for me to move here. That said, there is one metaphysical experience that I had that cannot be explained—no matter how skeptical I am. I used to work with angels. This one day I was in the subway and I was doing evocation without being weird and coming across as a mentally ill person on the subway. Poiel is supposed to be an angel that can connect you to the famous and powerful. Here’s what happened to me in two days: I worked for a bank at the time and while traveling for work I met our CEO and his wife (multi-millionaires). I was standing in front of our corporate offices in New York City and I recognized this lady coming into the building—she was the chairman of our bank a billionaire. Then I went to the Douce Gabanna store near Park Ave in New York and who’s at the store with his posse? McGregor. I could say that his was all coincidence but the chances of that are one in at least 300 million.

1 Like

A lot of these so-called psychics are such liars it’s insane. I think it’s all a business; it’s no different than Lady Gaga wearing a lobster on her head. Why is she doing that? For attention and attention brings money. This forum for instance. Last night when I was posting, there was an add for an evangelical church. Why would EA or his company allow such thing? ding, ding, ding! Because it’s profitable. I’m starting to think this is all BS.

Eh…why the secrecy? If he didn’t come through, there isn’t really a need to conceal anything anymore. Not asking for names here. I’m just asking you what did you ask him to do. The more info you give, the more we can potentially help you troubleshoot the problem. Thats why I’m asking. Like, did you send him to injure/kill someone? Make a competitor loose his job? I mean, if belial has been successful for you so many times in the past as you’ve stated (meeting millionaires, getting your job, etc), I don’t really understand why you’re this dismissive of his power…especially when you consider that baneful workings tend to take much longer than any other working in order to manifest…and giving/requiring timelines doesn’t help matters. I once did a baneful working where I instructed the spirit to “take care” of someone within two months. Two months passed… nothing happened so I wrote it off. It wasn’t until 8 months later after i stopped caring about the ritual did I hear word that the person I targeted had been dealt with. Lusting for results could be part of the problem here. If so, this should help. When it comes to baneful workings…you need the patience of an Afghani sniper.

Oh and P.S. …I would advise that you not hire people off of etsy for magick…regardless of their reviews. Its full of scammers.

Check the first link I left for you mate. There’s over 200 success stories in there for magick. We aren’t all lying. Especially the successes under baneful magick. Very difficult to chalk up the death/injury of an enemy to pure coincidence. You’re kinda going AWOL over one failure, which we aint even sure is an actual failure yet. You need to calm down a bit. As for the ads…EA doesn’t have control over exactly what ads appear. Its probably Google ads tailoring the ads to a forum about magick…so yeah, you’ll get some religious fluff every now and then. Just get an ad block like the cool kids.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s EA or his company. They get paid for banner ads yes but it’s probably a service they sign up for. The banner ads company runs ads and EA’s get’s ad revenue but they probably don’t get to control which adds are shown. I’ll get occult adds on cooking recipe sites. I don’t think the recipe sites would purposely put occult ads on there site but if they got paid by a third party company to have random ads run on there site that might happen. Banner Ads show depending what your search history is and where you go. When you click accept all your being tracked or studied so people can better sell stuff to you or spy on you.
For example at some point I may have visited a religious site although I am not religious so I got this ad >

I really doubt EA approved this but a random service that pays him to run random ads to cover the cost of running his site maybe.

1 Like

Why is that so hard to believe? Angels especially that angel are beings of tremendous power and not the nice fluffy little cherubs or Mr. Rogers types people imagine them to be. I had that angel and several others do some work for me at start of covid to protect me from it through third party on fiver. I haven’t gotten it in 3 years. Not a single symptom. Angels are not much push overs, self righteous zealots yes, but not weak by any means.

I don’t know about that. I think it’s more needing to be productive and focus on your other business without analyzing how it works. When you ask mechanic to fix your car would you hover over them and watch how they fix the car or would take Uber home to take care of the cat, dog, kid, etc… ? That’s how I look at it least.

Well yes, you’re right. That’s the lusting for results portion of it. What I’m saying though is that baneful workings are notorious for sometimes taking quite a while to manifest. I’m just saying that he may be calling this a failure prematurely.

1 Like

@Verdo Okay, that is the only potential explanation but initial results, so far, are highly disappointing.

HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH HIM
And I’m still confused to this day about what that whole thing was about, but moving forward…

etsy is crap
also, don’t be so sure of what the spirit agreed on and how he helps you…during the first two years of magic. I still think that some spirits also make fun of me even when they help me with requests x))
seek for results only, at first, don’t consider things like ‘oh, spirit x test my loyalty, or tests my anything’

3 Likes

@zirntheholyintern There’s nothing to do but move on. I can’t be completely sure but in mid 2020, King Belial put such a hurricane in my life that I’m not toothing my own horn but people would have given up from half of what he did. Again, I think it was King Belial that put into motion all the crazy things that happened in my life in mid 2020. Do I know 100% like the Poiel experience? No. I’m a fairly educated guy and the odds of what I experienced under Poiel happening by coincidence would be at least 1 in 100 million. It cannot be mathematically perfect explained no matter how skeptical I am.

Anyways, I digress; let’s assume it was King Belial. Looking back on what I experienced and had to go through, while extremely difficult, it was necessary. What I experienced forced me to get training in something that I will be doing for a living in the very near future.

I don t know if this will help you , but i study and practice this from 2015 , and i m aware of them from the time i was a 4 years old . I m not a liar and i m a man who is very realistic . I all this years i had only a few experiences where i can say another force was involved in a manner that it directly influenced our reality . I m still working , i m on my grind , my spiritual life is my side hustle . If you really feel deep in your mind to do this type of things in the future for your own evolution and don t expect mudane things , then do it , but if you are chasing mudane things and you are ignoring other aspects then maybe this way isn t for you.
Look , i work with Belial too and i can say that step by step he showed me how to stand for myself and how to take what is mine . He will never give you what you think you deserve on a plate . In the best case he will protect you and you will never know he did it for you .
Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day !

4 Likes