Is human to human possession possible?

It’s not full, long-term posession, but you can mentally step into a person and start directing their thoughts for a while. You basically imagine the target in front of you with their back to you (you would be standing while you do this), and then you take a physical step forward so that you have stepped in, in much the same way you might step into some overalls. Then you are thinking/feeling from the person’s point of view, and you actually become that person. From there you will be able to direct the target’s thoughts for around 20 minutes or so.

2 Likes

No, no books.

2 Likes

Possessed by an idea. A driving force and a motive…But i’d assume this is something many on this forum share?

@ Salome1

But can this be used to retrieve thoughts, knowledge from the individual u are possessing? Directing thoughts seems useless. One can learn to silence, ignore them…to retrieve data however gives me intel, and is a considerable gain. The idea is using this to acquire new techniques, information or data that maybe hailed as sensitive to _____________(fill in the blank)

1 Like

It is. I actually experimented with it in colle, although my subject was not exactly ideal and felt a majority of emotions later confirmed to be suppressed emotions. When I was blocked by their energy system, o managed to bypass it by using energy manipulation to renetwork the existing system into one more suitable for me to exist within, much what I do to my own body to condition it for possession. How deep you can go into it as opposed to demonic possession is still something to work out when ingest around to experimenting again

4 Likes

Oh wow. I think I need to know all the first had experience you had.

1 Like

@AdamThoth has done it as well

3 Likes

It was about four months of trial and error. Even with the permission given, part of their subconscious was resisting so I had to feed off of their shields to weaken them. From there, i worked gradually in stages with some goals of possessing fingers to control their moment as if they were my own. To this this, I spend time sensing how energy flows in their body and put pressure against the currents until they were similiar to my own (think of putting earth into a river to the point where you eventually change how it flows). From there, I could emerge my own sense into body parts and manipulate how I wanted them to move as if they were my own. Eventually, I was able to push my entire being into the entire body and see things as they do and that is when the sense of slimness came in. I ejected myself when I sensed panick from them and after some talking, we decided to end the experiment from that point on. Really messed them up,

Edit: yes, I did undo what I did to their energy system to get it back to flowing as it was.

6 Likes

Not that such a thing is common. The likelihood of encountering someone with the specialty is slim, but still, if I entertain what you did from a strategic perspective, it seems worth building a defense to deflect any would be ppl who for whatever reason may attempt this as a technique. That u could get data of repressed feelings and emotions seems like a strong enough impression to constitute reading someone’s mind.

4 Likes

Right. The best defense I could think of is understanding how energy flows within your own body and creating a series of shields around the current, much like a water pipe. When shielding, most focus on the external but internal shields could be efficient when used in combination.

3 Likes

This was done with consent so the guard would be down. I wonder if someone doesn’t consent if is even possible.

2 Likes

I am not sure myself. If so, it would likely require more prep work such as domination magic. In my case, even though conscious consent was given, part of them did not, which had to be weakened.

2 Likes

Which makes sense. I was thinking with consent when I posted this too. Now I am wondering without consent. I wonder if it would be like if a parasite Demon/ spirit gets in since they don’t have consent. :thinking:

1 Like

I can see it being possible, if the target has been weakened while the parasite has grown in strength. It is assuming they are intelligent as well, as many parasites I have came across are not. But that does not mean older ones are the same way.

2 Likes

So during your experiment what was the experience for you? I think I might have a new journal topic for you. I kinda wann interview you now :joy:

1 Like

It would be easier for the possessor to take over if the target was high, drunk etc.
My first teacher got drunk and used drugs, he got taken over easily. It was painful to watch him fade to nothing, turned into a mere shell for those things to inhabit.

3 Likes

Lol I can best describe the sensation as climbing into a barrel full of slugs, although it could be due to my mistake in not screening the subject well enough. I was quite arrogant back then, believing in knew everything that could possibly arise.

2 Likes

Demons can do it easier then humans though it would think. People get parasites attached to them or possessing TGH RN
Kinda easily. Human to human could be a completely didn’t ball game.

2 Likes

Now I have to know what makes someone feel like a barrel of slugs??

I’m simply saying yes it’s possible. Given I’m in a fuck all mood that’s all I’ll say right now.

3 Likes

You need to listen to me and harness that. Turn it into some power Magick. Just no busting light bulbs.

1 Like