Is human to human possession possible?

Looking back, I would probably advise observing the individual for a time. Look for symptoms of suppressed emotional baggage (certain drug addictions such as alcohol, tempers flying way out of proportion, etc). What I should have acknowledge on my end was the individual’s constant need for confirmation. You could try to renetwork the energy system to help channel it away from you while in it but if it is deep rooted, it will be expressed no matter what you do. Not entirely sure if my shield to allow energy to wash over the individual to bypass it would work in that context.

1 Like

Oh wow, yes that makes a lot of sense.

Silly question, what do you think you are doing to your current meat suit right now?

1 Like

Not sharing with another being. It’s just me in here at the moment. I don’t plan on making room for anyone else.

1 Like

JamoR72
Yes, you can use it retrieve thoughts, knowledge from the individual that you are posessing, to some extent. You would do that by stepping in to the person, and once you are in them, you will find that you start getting a feel of actually being them. And if you then tune in, you will be able to sense of the surroundings they are in, and then thoughts/feelings will start to come up, that feel like they are part of them, and not you.

I once stepped in to a friend’s bf, because she wanted to know certain details concerning his feelings about a certain situation. I began to sense certain things about the room he was in, and then as I tuned in some more, a number of feelings came up that were definitely not mine. A few specific words popped into my head as well. And it turned out that not only were the details that I saw of the room fairly accurate (I saw a specific cuddly toy that was really in that room, for example), but a series of events happened a couple of days later that confirmed that the person’s feelings at the time were much along the lines of what I had experienced.

1 Like

What did it look and feel like when you stepped into him?

It’s a bit like…at first you wonder if you’re just playing “pretend”, but there’s something about it that feels authentic, somehow. I’m a woman, and I felt this man’s more masculine energy that seemed quite different to mine. I began to get a sense of a room around me, and there was this cuddly toy/caterpillar or centipede at my feet. I looked down and saw male hands, and so on. I remember that during this session I stepped out of the room and saw another person asleep in the next room (when I described this person to my friend, she said the description was correct). Certain emotions came over me that felt not like my own normal feelings.

After that, I began to feel myself losing the clarity. Things just started to get fuzzy, so I stepped out of the target and ended the session.

So it’s temporary and not exactly total posession - it’s almost a remote viewing session, but this time you actually get in the person’s mind and can get information about what’s going on with them. You can also, as I said earlier, plant thoughts or emotions into them, if you want (but you don’t have to).