Is human to human possession possible?

I know human/demon possession is possible. But is it possible if a witch/magician is strong enough to possess a target. If so how would it work? I think I may be watching too many horror movies :thinking: That got me thinking about this…

3 Likes

Yes, it’s possible.

4 Likes

Could you explain this more to me? I am kind in awe with this concept.

1 Like

I’m also interested to know how

2 Likes

EA talks about it in the Soul Travel course. It’s also an adjunct to what is considered to be one of the blackest types of magick, taking over someone else’s body when you die.

Remember, you can evoke a living human being, so what can be evoked can also be invoked.

5 Likes

Can we do it while being alive ?

1 Like

Parkaya Pravesh

1 Like

@DarkestKnight But wouldnt how energy systems of those bodies work would be a problem? Like wouldnt I need a shoe on the size that would fit to my feet?

While I agree that its possible, it might come off with its complications, I dont know, whats your opinion on it?

2 Likes

Yea. Adi shankaracharya and gorakhnath could. It’s called parkaya pravesh

2 Likes

Yes, it would. Not to mention the spirit currently occupying the body. That’s why jumping into another body at death is considered to be very dangerous. You have to find a compatible host, and then essentially fight the other soul for possession of the body, and if you lose, you cease to exist.

It’s not really an issue with a temporary possession though, any more than it would be for a demon or angel.

6 Likes

That’s because like with angels and demons it would be done with consent right?

I wonder what the possessive would see or feel while doing it since they are human and alive as well.

So many questions coming to mind…

2 Likes

In Section 9 of the Soul Travel course, EA basically teaches you how to walk into other people and ride them.

I haven’t practiced that part yet :joy:

6 Likes

Its easy to possess someone using words. The key is using them in such a way as to steer the person’s reactions and actions…U don’t need to project urself inside of them…

1 Like

Dear lord my mind went somewhere it should with the “ride them”.

It’s not anything I really plan on doing. I don’t like being possessed myself. Unless it is for something important. But now I want to see this lesson :thinking:

2 Likes

I was asking more about the physical possession then the influencing part. I influence all the time to calm and defuse situations. It’s every rare I can’t turn something in my favor. I am just in aw with how a human can actually possess another.

I honestly dont think its possible.

1 Like

Do you know how to possess someone then? because possession is to enter another and being in control.

There’s some people who can project their senses into another to see through their senses, feel through their senses, but they cannot control them.

6 Likes

Are we not doing that with dialogue? Granted some put that under influence…rather than possession…But ideas are how u enter other ppl’s heads no?

1 Like

I wonder if there is a skill level to control.

I technically can read minds which would be getting into people’s heads. So, with that as an building block could someone who has the power and skill control someone?

I would think it would be like channeling but way darker.

1 Like