Is human to human possession possible?

it would be extremely irritating and personally i consider it forbidden, unless by choice and stated well, but there is a possibility yes

1 Like

Two people share an oversoul which your consciousness can be cast too and used to control certain situations. I dont know if you would consider that possession though.

1 Like

I hope so

1 Like

A healer doesnā€™t project themselves into a person to heal. I think youā€™re making it more complicated then it is. Projecting into someone isnā€™t vague at all itā€™s literal. Youā€™re trying to create more meaning to something thatā€™s blunt and to the point lol.

1 Like

You have very different understanding of posession than i do i thinkā€¦

Honestly, i would SWEAR that you are all, on certain degree posessed

but then again im talking about ocnciousness posessions, which needs certain degree inteligence to obtain

posessions what I am practicing, are more like obsession/posession towards perfection, and following direct thoughtprogress of uniqueness, i dont do negative posessions from physical being

3 Likes

Iā€™m not talking to you, nothing I stated on this thread is towards you or acknowledged of you. Albeit I will say I disagree on the possessed comment.

3 Likes

Lol you didnt even get what OP mentioned by possession Mr. I am so powerful. :rofl:

3 Likes

If these are humans then you are answering what I was asking. I am just in awe with the thought that a human can do this to another human. And to what degree etc.

have nice posessions

2 Likes

Indeed, although I can assure not many want to be possessed by that which posesses ā€¦ermm, can I even call it me anymore???

1 Like

Do you think you are possessed by another human?

1 Like

No it is mostly just programming that has been started when you were incarnated, all cartoons, all idolism etc, they are on your hard-drive, and affect your personality, bu8t when you see the work behind why there are 4 different colour teletubbies and why the talk the way they do, for example, you start understanding what is actual posession and programming

i am exorcist then, children.

(i wrote like 5 messages to this board but they get flagged and deleted)

1 Like

Teletubbies are gatekeepers :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

or actually arch-angels, but i explain that theory other day

and theres also this allfriendly nu-nu

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œDarkestKnight, post:12, topic:109758ā€]
In Section 9 of the Soul Travel course, EA basically teaches you how to walk into other people and ride them.
[/quote
Aside from the course, are there any books of EAā€™s that detail how to do this?

1 Like

Itā€™s not full, long-term posession, but you can mentally step into a person and start directing their thoughts for a while. You basically imagine the target in front of you with their back to you (you would be standing while you do this), and then you take a physical step forward so that you have stepped in, in much the same way you might step into some overalls. Then you are thinking/feeling from the personā€™s point of view, and you actually become that person. From there you will be able to direct the targetā€™s thoughts for around 20 minutes or so.

2 Likes

No, no books.

2 Likes

Possessed by an idea. A driving force and a motiveā€¦But iā€™d assume this is something many on this forum share?

@ Salome1

But can this be used to retrieve thoughts, knowledge from the individual u are possessing? Directing thoughts seems useless. One can learn to silence, ignore themā€¦to retrieve data however gives me intel, and is a considerable gain. The idea is using this to acquire new techniques, information or data that maybe hailed as sensitive to _____________(fill in the blank)

1 Like

It is. I actually experimented with it in colle, although my subject was not exactly ideal and felt a majority of emotions later confirmed to be suppressed emotions. When I was blocked by their energy system, o managed to bypass it by using energy manipulation to renetwork the existing system into one more suitable for me to exist within, much what I do to my own body to condition it for possession. How deep you can go into it as opposed to demonic possession is still something to work out when ingest around to experimenting again

4 Likes