Is earth really a prison planet run by aliens?

One of the trouble with the word “prison” is that we assume putting people is it is justified, but what if it’s not?

The UPG from Farsight goes further, that Earth wasn’t started as a prison planet, that the civilisation that hijacked it and made it so was very controlling, and many people here are writers, musicians, visionaries, artists and freedom loving creatives of all types, simply because they preferred a static, unchanging culture, and these people that like change become elements of discord and unrest. So they dump them here.

The idea speculates further that this is the reason this planet is so chock full of creativity and constant change. The local galaxy itself is relatively depleted of… us.
There are psychopaths and criminals here as well, but there’s more creatives.

In addition, an aliens dying on this planet, would also be trapped by accident. Because the trap is activated when the spirit is trying to transition out of the incarnation. Hence “death traps”.
And example of this was when apparently, a contingent of some 3000 scientists from “the Domain” were attacked by remnants of this older civilisation, called the “old empire” or “old draconian empire” and lost badly, they all died, and are mostly all still here, rescue not being possible for some reason.

(I personally don’t buy that non rescue bit, I don’t buy a lot of the story the pilot who was captured at Roswell was supposed to have said as reported by the human telepath that interviewed it related, but I believe there was an alien that was captured and interviewed. If I was that alien, I wouldn’t have told the truth either, especially not if, as Charles James Hall spoke of, there were actually children on that ship. For people who want to read that, it was published as a fictional story in 2008 by Lawrence Spencer, called “Alien Interview”, and for ref the name of the telepath was Matilda MacElroy. Charles James Hall has books on Amazon as well.)

That scenario makes room for many of us wondering why we don’t deep down feel like criminals to be here without having done anything wrong, by most Earth standards.

I’m a big believer in following that deep knowing that speaks to you silently, going “hmn, there’s something more going on here”, and I think it’s different for all of us. Truth is stranger than fiction.

2 Likes

the thing is that if you conciounsess becomes immortal, but you are not accepted or liked in so called social cirlces you become utcast conciousness abused by evil, you become their “boy” which trashes your vibration and public opinion of automation preferences and capabilities in long run…

conciousness trapment, rather than prison planet

… everyone cannot be soultaker…

@Mulberry I actually never read much about the concept more like saw the postulations gave it consideration and figured if earth was a prison planet it has to be spirits trapping other spirits otherwise this world would look like the cantina at mos eisley scene with all sorts of bizarre beings walking around if it was anything else.

The trap for art types and free thinkers does make sense to a degree though I see a bit too many stick in the muds to buy that completely.

Anyhow that’s interesting reading you posted since as I said I didn’t read up on the idea just gave it consideration after seeing the idea here.

Add: not counting a so far somewhat limited occult related reading
Most of my reads have been gardening nerd books (like crassulean acid metabolism & c4 plant photosynthesis when I could learn anything new from common gardening books anymore) so I’m not surprised there’s more to the subject then I was aware of. I might just read more on it now that I’ve been exposed to it.

1 Like

It comes out to the same thing in the end. A Spiritual Galactic Penitentiary.

I personally like to think of the Earth as a school,a place a soul can incarnate and learn lessons and evolve. It’s all about progression…

2 Likes

This is what I was taught in the run up to the Gatekeeper operation and in the weeks following it. It does contain some UPG.

There is a layer of reality which the loa and the Old Ones referred to as the Dead World, which is the Prison Planet you’re thinking of - and this was confirmed by the loa at the time, and it’s where the archonic influence/impulse is mostly active. (There are rituals that can be done to free yourself from enslavement to Jehovah/Allah and to make yourself immune to the archonic influence.) Most people exist and function within the Prison Planet reality, and it exists because, according to some sources (which you’ll have to do your own research to find) Jehovah/Allah and some of the other archons such as Enki, Enlil, Marduk, etc cast spells to create it. Ime, Jehovah and his servants, along with the dead they employ work through the human mind, energy field, and perception via mental programs/programming, and etheric implants/devices.

One way to leave the Dead World/Prison Planet, is to enter the Lake of Fire through the Gatekeeper ritual. As your false self dies, your true self will rise as the god/goddess that you really are, and you transition from the Dead World to what the loa and the Old Ones referred to as the Land of The Living. Having done this myself, I can tell you there certainly is a marked difference between the two realities in terms of the energy within each one, and people act and think differently in each one.

(An interesting thing I noticed since my experience in the Lake of Fire, people who exist in the Prison Planet dimension appear to be covered in a thick blanket of dense black energy, and they appear to be sort of dead looking, similar to how the Borg look in the old Star Trek programmes anytime I perceive them psychically or within dreams, etc.)

I also wanted to say, you can think of layers of reality as dimensions. My deceased grandmother (I’m a necromancer so I interact with her) showed me the planet as if it’s an onion. So each layer of the onion represents a slightly different reality, and again, you can think of these layers as if they are dimensions. In fact, I recall E.A. referring to these layers as dimensions (if his YT hadn’t been taken down, I would direct you to there to hunt for the relevant video).

Archons certainly can be classed as some kind of alien creature, and I say this because of my own interactions and experiences with them. Many mistake them for being gods, but based on what Lucifer told me, they aren’t gods, they are simply archons. According to V.K. Jehannum, archons are craftsmen. If you want more info about them, then I suggest checking out this video as a starting point. Please don’t PM me about the archons, I won’t discuss my personal experiences relating to them, at this time.

There’s some information about some of this within some of the Gatekeeper grimoires, which are published by BALG.

5 Likes

This worlds a dream
I’ll wake up tomorrow.

For all I know is this world is only real until my awareness of something “more” makes it fake. And so on so forth. Perhaps constantly waking up for eternity.

Add: or I’m only aware of what memories I’ve been implanted with and although I think I’ve grown up here and been here for 3 decades I’m actually constantly switching realities unaware of it because I’m only given the memories if that one at that a time.

:scream:

1 Like

Interesting point though
If evolution is the same on other planets

That doesn’t mean aliens would probably look like us

but actually (going off the only real reference we have, as in earths history)
that aliens would probably look like reptiles since they were winning the evolution race at the start untill that meteor f***** their progress up.

Add: and alive long enough to evolve🤔 otherwise probably just bacteria or other single celled organisms

We believe what we want to, and our belief may affect our perception of reality.

Go by your own investigation and use universal measurement, like that you can be sure.
Compare your knowledge with a trusted occultist, with very strict methods that cannot be influenced by individual perception.

1 Like

I don’t know about archons but remote viewing data suggests there are real reptilian aliens on earth and they are oppressing humanity. They’re at many bases and one of them is in area 51.

1 Like

@getto You sure it’s reptilians and not greys?

Hello getto,

It is certainly possible. A species with advanced technology and a more accepting spiritual attitude would easily be able to find us. Especially if you add reincarnation into the figure. Who is to say they people from here didn’t reincarnate there and having their knowledge of Earth find their way back to here.

As for Earth being a jail, it could be. It also could be resort planet where experiences in life can be tailored to you.

Zen

1 Like

MagickalStudent569
“The entities that people call the Gods today are not the same gods at all, but egregores that were created through continuous worship and other forms of energy transfer. Regardless of who was the original God, these egregores are effectively supplanted the role of the original physical beings, whoever they really were if they were at all”

I too share the same beliefs as I think the original Gods are something in alignment with natural sources and powerful energy currents we can use to somehow reclaim back our individualism and abilities. I think the church and its religious influences have tried blocking these “what are possibly” saviours of mankind and discredited them into what is evil and harmful, but in reality they could be extremely powerful allies.

I think we live in a matrix, a system of control where many will be kept in slavery and ignorance. It is quite possible that the original Gods are along the lines of the Gatekeepers or something very close to these power sources that can free us from the matrix and allow us to spread our wings more, which is what the authorities do not want!!

Many came into the left hand path out of factors, which initially controlled them. They were bullied and sick of having to live up to other people’s expectations. So for those in that situation, especially if you are spiritual > there comes a time when you are pushed once two much and this can start that process of change, this is the true initiation into black magic in my experience

3 Likes

The remote viewing data suggests reptilians and human looking aliens from the Orion constellation.

Others have said greys work with them.

1 Like

From what I can understand, the earth is a prison and most people don’t belong here.

What is actually looks like is we lost a war with aliens and they enslaved us hence the reincarnation trap.

2 Likes

Interesting, I have heard that there is a number of alien ships hanging on the outer boundaries of the solar system to contain us. Do you know which aliens are behind it?

Zen

I think if we ever get good enough at space travel to have manned travel to the edge of the galaxy that if they are out there they won’t be able to stop us from breaking through. I mean think about our race for a minute all the stuff we’ve done (including nuclear warfare). As a species on the whole we are pretty damn ruthless. So if we ever master real space travel and they’re out they they better watch out.

Add: I seriously doubt there’s anything out there near us intelligent enough to be a threat to us. In fact I doubt the existence of intelligent aliens. Alien amoebas? Maybe. Alien bacteria ? Sure. Ewoks? Nope. Space traveling zoids Nope.

Add: I like this theoretical stuff and positing either side of the argument like there are b there aren’t aliens imprisoning us here.

You mean like this possibly? Interview with reptilian Woman- Everything you want to know[Universe inside you] - YouTube I can’t validate the authenticity of this video but I thought it was very interesting.

These ideas in the OP instantly brings Scientology to mind. I do find it interesting was that Hubbard was the scribe for Parsons and Crowley in the Choronozon working.

I know someone from the OTO/AA that had mapped out all if not most goetia into space systems - star clusters, nebulas, galaxies, stars, etc.

So yes, it is possible.

Shut it down: she knows!