Is earth really a prison planet run by aliens?

So I was wondering if any of this is true.

These people are remote viewers.

They remote viewed a bunch of things here are things here they are:

1. “Gods” like zeus was an evil space alien who was also a pedo that raped little girls.

2. The “god” Ra was a evil space alien and he used his daughter to kill humans and subjugate them

3. There is a soul trap when people die. You’re zapped and u feel terrible pain and made to forget all your memories and forced to reincarnate on earth again. This has been going on for millions of years. Reincarnation is actually a trap.

4. The aliens are actually from orion star system that look like humans but they’re evil and there are also reptilians aliens that want to keep us enslaved.

Is this true? If so how do we escape this prison planet especially when we die. Like when I die I don’t wanna be forced to do anything against my will.

2 Likes

No. Earth is not a prison planet run by aliens.

15 Likes

In my person opinion the ancient gods were at one point in time very physical beings. Possibly aliens like ones you mentioned, however the entities that people call the Gods today are not the same gods at all, but egregores that were created through continuous worship and other forms of energy transfer. Regardless of who was the original God, these egregores are effectively supplanted the role of the original physical beings, whoever they really were if they were at all.

6 Likes

I think you shouldn’t believe everything you hear. And only half of what you see.

18 Likes

Personally, and as a remote viewer, I take Farsight seriously.

Like all remote viewing, it’s less the sessions and more the interpretation that is open to questions. It’s possible you yourself could watch the sessions, which are published, and come to a different conclusion based on your personal knowledge.

For this reason, the team at Farsight always recommend you don’t just believe, you make up your own mind, and I agree. Ideally, you would do your own work, whether it’s remote viewing, summoning, shamanic journeying or CE5, and get personal UPG, and know for yourself.
This is what I have done, and continue to do, and it’s why I concur somewhat, not always,with Farsight and other RVers, but with some things still open questions in my mind. The theory put forward explains a lot of things, but not everything.

This is why some people (like me) say “don’t go into the light”.
Just knowing the astral machines exist, and knowing Archons may show up with tricks to persuade you to “go into the light” to get memory wiped is already an ace up your sleeve.

If the info is accurate, the death traps system is no longer maintained by it’s creator beings. It’s my UPG (not a Farsight thing) that there are patches where it no longer provides full coverage over this part of the galaxy (it’s not just about Earth), and you can sense and avoid them that way, by stealth.

Another route, which I believe is worth working on, is to use energy working to strengthen your qi and thereby, you spirit, so that if you have to fight, you have the skills and strength to do so.

Finally, sending time investigating yourself and remembering who you are and as much about your past lives as you can will directly help you know where to go, who is freindly and who is not after transition.

As always, it comes back to “know thyself”.
The Great Work of understanding who you are, who you really are not just this human version) is the most important undertaking a human can do, imo.
It doesn’t even matter if you do this and find out this model is wrong after that, you will have the understanding and power to do whatever you want anyway.

14 Likes

do you mean like machine copies of people on the astral? Or like dead people who die and become machines?

I thought the memory wipe thing was mostly so you can forget about the hell worlds, and the long time you actually spend there doing what seems like an eternity of tedium, like you almost got it, and uh, you fail and have to start all over again.

2 Likes

I thought he was talking about servitors at first.

2 Likes

You mean like angels? I have heard that many people say are not actually conscious beings but machines.

2 Likes

No not people or beings at all… it’s a fully automated system. The way I see them, they’re more like, psionics machines, also called “constructs” in psionics, and we’d probably consider them a type of thoughtform. Like a shield is a non physical thoughtform. Not a physical radionics or mechanical machine, but the same thing created multidimensionally, a machine that does not think, it performs to blast a subject with energy, damaging thier energy fields and removing access to memory. It is apparently very painful, but I have yet to view the same subject that the Farsight team did when they watch someone go through this process.

I don’t know about that theory so I can’t really speak to it in detail :thinking: I think it’s a different worldview entirely than the one being talked about here, which is rather more secular, and they probably won’t fit together very well… This worldview doesn’t automatically have “hell worlds”, as the worlds are literally planets, like this one, but I’m not sure what you mean by those tbh. (I personally, not being JCI, do not include an abyss, a hell, an Infernal realm or any other JCI related concept in my views, and this little lot is partly why.)

I do have an idea that people who believe in the concept of “hell” create hell like spaces for themselves in thier own mental layer of the astral, that is, within the human collective consciousness. Same as any fictional world really. However, this this model is not talking about the human mental layers of the astral.

3 Likes

It is a prison planet run by humans and what humans have created by their beliefs.

8 Likes

I’ve died several times I can remember and a dozen I can’t. No zapping that I recall.

3 Likes

I think the reason fantasies like this exist is because people want to cling onto this hope that things are better away from Earth than on it.

The truth is that every realm has its own problems. Leaving Earth wouldn’t make your life easier or harder; you’re just trading old problems for new ones. As the saying goes: the grass is always greener on the other side.

6 Likes

It’s always somebody else’s fault. The world couldn’t possibly be the way it is because of humans, now could it? :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Be careful when reading various information about reptilians and other inhabitants of the stars who allegedly want to take over our land. Now existing a lot of misinformation, under which various “facts” are tweaked to make it more convincing. In my opinion, such “conspiracy theories” are born in the place where there is a lack of knowledge. In this case, it is a lack of knowledge about the history of the Earth and, in general, the Universe. I do not exclude that life exists somewhere on some planets, but it can be microbes or bacteria.

As for the stories about the gods that you wrote above. First, the ancient people passed on their own vices, worldviews and actions to their gods. Secondly - from the side of Sekhmet - in this way (but, of course, with exaggeration) the Egyptians explained the destructive influence of the sun and the desert.

Sometimes a myth is just a myth based on a certain basis, but then transformed by human consciousness into some new, sometimes unimaginable, forms. Usually this myth has a historical basis, but it is always either a real historical event.

7 Likes

Not in my experience. Zeus is actually a great deity to have around and has not shown any tendencies like you mentioned. He even dislikes pedos

In Lore yes but in real life no. The story is symbolic

I don’t know enough about the other topics to comment though

3 Likes

They have all capability to envy, they are not perfect, no reptilian strain, hybrid demigods, that gets outdated of videogamers inteligence, they are not to be obeyed or worshipped anymore, worship living gods and goddeses. hollywood full of them.

is your mind the prison in gravitional planet like earth ? if you are weak you can get culled to death by demigods after death, if you have some valuables, or some kind of power aspect considering human slavery… basically “they” are just scared.

they cannot stand beings that are off mathematics

1 Like

I think those kind of things is impossible to know for sure. No “Yes” or “No” answer is right or wrong, cause whatever those people believe is their personal belief. We don’t have a universal truth. There might be a truth but is out of reach.
I myself sometimes do belive this planet is a prison and we’re doom to reincarnate. Something very Matrix like.
However some time ago I thought about something. That this planet is a prision but not to some evil being enslave us, but a prison as in
a punishment. That each one of us committed a crime in out there, eons ago and were sentenced to spend x reincarnation here, each person received a number of reincarnation, depending of their crime. Some are more, some are less, once the time of the last reincarnation is fulfilled we die and are free to go, to come back home. Also this home is relative, each of us came from a different planet/realm and earth is the universal prision. That’s why each year there’s more and more people, it take hundreds of hundreds of hundreds of years untill someone stop reincarnate but every day someone new is sent here.
Well that was my thought any way, I’m not sure if I can say is my personal belief cause I’m not sure if I believe in this, was just a random thought but it makes sense to me sometimes. But again I feel is impossible learn the truth about this. We can merely get to our personal belief.

1 Like

“what you dont know cant hurt you”

It is very true especially consaidering this mentioned subject…

story behind it aint really per se, evil, more a sad one…

I know the truth to this, i might wrote it to you when i get speed in few hours…

1 Like

I thought it was what you don’t know you better learn before it bites you in the azz.

Anyways I don’t think earth is a prison planet for physical alien beings.

Whether it’s a prison planet ruled by spirits where spirits they don’t approve of get sent to and stuck into physical bodies as a prison sentence and another question entirely and that’s and answer I don’t know.

So continue to debate away and I’ll continue reading but I’ve said my opinion and am done adding to the flavour

1 Like

That actually makes alot more sense to me for some reason rather the then the former.

2 Likes