Is Baphomet the child of Lilith and Samael?

Hmm strange you mentioned Asmoday, because I had a dream of his sigil being tattooed and marked on my arm in gold. Lilith is (if I may boldly say so) my Godself after going through so many phases in my journey with Her. This might be slightly off topic, but does anybody know what it means to have a spiritual tattoo of an entity’s sigil?

1 Like

I had a similar experience with Azazel. My best guess is your energetic signature embodies the nature of the entity in question

2 Likes

What I know is that Lilith was together with not only Samael

No. Baphomet wasn’t even a real friggin’ spirit. He was an allegorical construct of the Templars used in a milieu of rituals to train young knights in the spiritual tribulations of torture abroad in the event of capture by the Muslims.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve said similar on another thread.

This conclusion is quite obvious when you study the history. The fact that Baphomet has no history points to it being modern.

I’m also inclined to believe it’s not a noun, but what NLP practitioners call SPE (a state, process, or experience). The image given to Baphomet is cobbled together from multiple sources, including Enki (as Capricornus), Metis and Pan, but those are personifications of a being that lives more in action than in identity. Baphomet in ritual just feels like a wave of tantric energy, not a being or persona.

I’ve attended a Baphomet ritual carried out by Andrieh Vitimus who has dedicated altars to the Baphomet and has been conjuring it for decades, so i’ve felt the energy and seen it in action. I agree with your take on the entity, it should be apparent to anyone who has worked with it what they’re dealing with.

Yeah this is a very nuanced figure and you obviously know a lot about it. @emperor

However, I would also mention Levi called it the “Goat of Mendes”, referencing the Egyptian God Banebdjedet with a cult center at Mendes.

The Upper Egyptian form of this god was Khnum, whose offspring was HEKA - the Egyptian word for Magick.

I found this Grimore https://theionpublishing.com/shop/faceless-god/#tab-description
Which does assert the “Goat of Mendes” to be an aspect of Osiris, and links it with the Sabbatic European craft.

I have never personally evoked Baphomet, but did encounter him dreaming as a teenager - I didn’t even know its name and it was very intense.

So, it could be one of those things which represented something and got a lot piled onto it from different cultures for millennia. But when I experienced “it”, the manifestation was an entity.

1 Like

Yes. Samael is her primary consort, but she’s been recorded to have also hooked up with Asmodeus.

EDIT: I want to say she was also with Lucifer, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I also think that Lilith was with Lucifer, this would also explain her behavior to Adam