Is Baphomet the child of Lilith and Samael?

What are your thoughts and views?

3 Likes

Some say Lucifer. Good question

3 Likes

Yeah its been said that Lilith was with Asmoday, Samael and Lucifer in that order. It has also been debated that Asmoday, Samael and Lucifer are one and the same. Are they or were they considered masks at that time?

3 Likes

Nope, i don’t think so, if we talk about masks we talk about his darker aspect Satan or lighter Prometheus. Source: Asenath

4 Likes

More a people thing telling the story

4 Likes

No. Child of Lilith and Lucifer. Read my Lucifer journal. I haven’t been on iy for a while, but I once saw all 3 in Lucifer’s sigil. I looked that up as per what I read, when Lucifer and Lilith come together as 1, they have a child. Baphomet.

4 Likes

If Baphomet is the child of Lilith and anyone it was Eliphas Levi. He invented the image and the word itself didn’t enter English until the 14th century.

6 Likes

Also, being that I’m interested in Lucifer, I study Luciferianism. They believe the same thing i’m telling u as shown below. Also, you can follow the link below for further read on this.

http://www.ahftu.net/luciferian.html

"Lucifer’s consort/Female aspect is Lilith, Lilith being the first wife of Adam before becoming the queen of the damned. It is said Lilith comes from the mud and the dust and is queen of the Succubi/Luciferic Witch. When Lucifer and Lilith mate they equal the androgynous being known as “Baphomet” or the “Goat of Mendes” also called “God of the Witches”. Liliths number is two, also known as the number of the eternal female. Lilith is considered an equal to Lucifer to some, and the feminine aspect of Lucifer himself to others. "

4 Likes

No. See my post below. I work with both Lilith and Lucifer. In Lucifer’s sigil, I’ve seen all 3 of them. Baphomet, Lilith and Lucifer. Also as mentioned below, I study Luciferianism. This is what the belief is.

"Lucifer’s consort/Female aspect is Lilith, Lilith being the first wife of Adam before becoming the queen of the damned. It is said Lilith comes from the mud and the dust and is queen of the Succubi/Luciferic Witch. When Lucifer and Lilith mate they equal the androgynous being known as “Baphomet” or the “Goat of Mendes” also called “God of the Witches”. Liliths number is two, also known as the number of the eternal female. Lilith is considered an equal to Lucifer to some, and the feminine aspect of Lucifer himself to others. " you can follow the link in my post below for further info. :metal:Lucifer’sChild.

2 Likes

I am well aware of the philosophy. I have read all of Michael Fords works. I helped Diana Vera start the Church of Azazel in NYC. I have been around a long time.

That being said, I tend to believe more in fact than fantasy. You can practice and believe whatever you wish. I was just stating the fact that Baphomet didn’t arrive on the scene until pretty late in the game. He was conceptualized by Levi. It is a beautiful piece of art though.

4 Likes

If memory serves me Baphomet was worshipped by the Knights Templar so that’s way before Levi by some hundred years give or take. That’s why they were vilified by the King and disbanded.

3 Likes

I always got the impression Baphomet could be interpreted as Samael/Lucifer as the Devil, but I don’t see why Baphomet can’t be interpreted as the child of Samael and Lilith even though Leviathan is more likely to take this role. Both represent duality albeit in different ways.

Just my two cents. Either interpretation is valid.

1 Like

It’s not fantasy, neither a belief. I’ve seen it and heard it too. Just so happens a different philosophy shares the exact view.

I’ve been here 90daya now. I believe I can channel Lucifer to u and u can ask him this exact question and hear what u’re told. Only expectation when I do such a thing, is u share what happen.

Above said- is a loose translation from the Knights Templar trials. Word seemingly has no- at least that in aware of- history beforehand. Levi’s image was the so called sabbatic goat and is a representation of balance between. Did Levi even call his notorious image Baphomet in his writings I’m unsure?

@Novembercomingfire, Plz share link to Levi’s writtings.

You should read the reply where I mentioned the 14th century. Baphomet as the painting / iconography was made famous by Levi. The templar were said to have worshipped him around the 14th century or so, but there wasn’t any image associated with that until Levi.

2 Likes

My question to u, which Levi are u talking about? Is ur info coming from Hebrew Levi? Plz clarify

Eliphas Levi…

https://hermetic.com/osiris/levibaphomet

boy lilith sure does get around doesn’t she?

1 Like

I keep seeing baphomet in my visions so I’m not sure if he is the son of anyone his own deity or Satan himself. idk but the demon I am seeing is a tall goat man with black wings he also doesn’t speak like Azazel or Lucifer do.

1 Like