Invoking Nikola Tesla - HELP US AWAKE THE WORLD

OK.

We need to complete his workings before it’s too late.

WE all live in a society who’s in the hands of the market.

…it’s too much to explain… but i know for sure they are hiding something.

As other people saw, AREA 51 is shielded with magick.

Vatican too i think.

What’s the point?

WE need to know if any working of Tesla can change the WORLD!

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT WE NEED TO KNOW, AND, AS OCCULTISTS, WE NEED TO REVEAL THIS INTO THE LIGHT.

There is time, but not too much time.

As we reveal some of the workings of Tesla in this journal , we will need some people too for working on this.

I think there is something that we need to know from him,
before the planet goes on Crazy mode.

Are we ready to die for our society ?
For the real new world?
For the real awakening?

I can’t say no.

1 Like

It’s occultists keeping it hidden.

Zero gravity, zero point energy… teleportation, it all exists, has done for decades, and has done in prior epoch in between the cataclysms this ridiculously unstable planet has on the regular… it is active use by some military, and some black ops. There are articles at military sites. The coming ‘disclosure’ is largely our own craft there are literally patents up and searchable in google patents for these things. The ‘secrets’ are in plain sight. Check out John Greenewald’s work at the Black Vault with FIOA requests getting a lot of this stuff from the CIA etc.

IMO the breakthrough worth having is to not get into the reincarnation trap, where you get your memory wiped and you reincarnate here again. And that is a mind trap, knowing it exists is the main key to avoiding it - don’t go into the light, don’t listen to the psychobabble about how you ‘have things to fix’, don’t follow ‘grandma’, just go into the void and escape to make your own decisions. We know all this, all of us are billions of years old, we have to remember, and we can.

7 Likes

Google search patents, quite interesting when you drill through it. Same as library of congress.

Everyone is responsible for their own evolution , these types for things won’t help , someone must seek their own evolution beyond their suffering blockages and ignorance

4 Likes

Why Tesla?

3 Likes

tesla was working on something that we all cud get free electricity by just a metal iron in earth.

2 Likes

Idk. Maybe it’s best that most people stay “asleep”. I think the world isn’t ready for such an awakening at least not yet.

This awakening should come slowly

Invoking Tesla as a part of that is probably possible. Heroes of old existed to create a current ordinary people could tap into.

Mod hat on:

Friendly request in advance to please not get political with this, it’s perfectly possible to discuss the matter free from commentary which might push it over that line. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

People have evoked Freedie Kruger before, why not Ben Franklin and Nikola Tesla, even at once together. I think yoda is talking through me.

2 Likes

Area 51 is shielded with people & technology. Why it’s a fight/race to have the best technology? Area 51 is just like any other place.

2 Likes

like I wanna live the best life i can. But how the fuck can i go around the city knowing that everything is gonna last for another 20 years maximum?
THIS SOCIETY IS BURNING DOWN THE WORLD MATES.

I CANNOT STAND MY PLANET IN THIS VIEW.

IT’S ALL BURNING DOWN , FROM TREES TO HOMES, FROM FOOD TO OXYGEN.

I don’t want to be pessimistic, i don’t like that shit, but personally i need answers on how the world will go on himself without us touching any button, so i can live a life of love without panicking for the future.

Is the World gonna make it on his best ?

OR WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ?

AND IT’S NOW, BECOUSE WE HAVE GOT NO TIME.

AND I DON’T WANNA EAT DIRT.

NEITHER LIVE WITH OXYGEN CYLINDERS AROUND MY BODY.

2 Likes

So I am responsible for the air that the government is step by step sucking by burning down trees and doing nothing about global warming?

That’s our responsibility, as society to step forward.

And we need to work togheter in this, all of us.

DO they want this global warming?

DO us want this global warming?

We can do the difference and I want to create something big for this my friend.

I need friends all over the world with this plan : Make The Fucking Move.

We don’t have any certainty about our future… that shit makes me sad.

3 Likes

Try voicing your opinion on a larger platform

That’s not what I said , I said an entity must seek its own awakening first instead of something outside of themselves doing it , when this happens to millions of people it will be collective , not the other way around

4 Likes

Call on Uriel to reverse it. He’s the archangel that’s in charge of overseeing the Earth. Not saying he’s responsible for this mess, but we could all step up and use magick to reverse the damage. If Uriel sees that enough people are interested, he could see to it that a large-scale plan is implemented to fix everything.

2 Likes

I don’t think area51 is shielded the rumor that it is started from someone being unable to find it in astral projection but that very well could be because it’s a physical place not an astral place.

7 Likes

I agree, this is the wrong platform to go off on a rant about this…muted.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s right my friend.

I would like to let all people live a good life as me…

When i see this… and that i just want to go there and make war to those people… but there are guides… angels… gods…

I would snap a finger and change the world.

I called all my guides and i’ve been in demons, angels, egyptian and greek gods and the response was “follow your heart”.

What i need to do? Being happy and having fun? While the world is going like that?

I simply just want to forget this but this is reality… and i want that the people in power will be with great minds and ideas.

This is not becouse i don’t want to deal with this, but becouse i think it’s not the time… i would rather change everything, but im no one.

I didn’t have any out of body experience but, from what i know, you can see the physical plane…

That’s through physical projection yes, not astral, often times the two are confused as the same or everything is grouped under the label astral. I’ve physically projected to government places without issue, so trying to astral project to a place that exist on the physical will just take you to the astral side of it where the environment will be different and ever changing as the astral is always changing.

3 Likes