Invoking entities with music

I swear this band is the only one that got me in some of my feels. I don’t really listen to this kind of music too much, but! something crazy had happened listening to this song.

At the 2:34 mark on this song, I gladly invoked Satan. This was couple of days ago. I’ll post a link for someone to listen.

Does anybody have any powerful invocation songs? It doesn’t have to be this kind of music recommendations! I’m into anything (:slight_smile:

I posted some in the cool music thread:

But I only invoke rarely and for very specific workings, I’ve only ever done it once, so I don’t have a “regular” invocation song. I feel this is an activity that’s very intimate and special and I don’t do it lightly.

I invoked The Morrighan went I went to war with the teeming Archons attacking me after I had tried several methods to ward, banish and get rid of them in more reasonable ways over a period of years.

This is the song, I played it on repeat over a few hours, and use it’s slower and faster sections in sync with a hunt and destroy effort.

A side effect of this is that I can no longer heal hurt animals, like mice or flogs I find. I used to have a cat, and would rescue the mice she caught and let them go outside. Now if I have them healing, they use the energy to leave their bodies faster instead of healing. I agreed to become a morrighan, a daughter of The Morrighan and that’s now how that works for me. I can now assist the dying to move on faster.

It’s a bit depressing tbh: be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

DUDE!! THIS is how I felt… With Love :heart:

Oh god I’m good… that was definitely healing! Hahaha omg that was beautifull… I think I’m gonna to sleep now

1 Like