Invoked many of the 72 Goetia demons over the weekend- feel quite powerful... more women and money.. how to move forward, and special praise for Belial and Gremory particularly!

Once when i was younger. i had astral project. moving around rooms and through wall. then a few times i couldn’t get out of body. it was vibrating my body and buzzing sound. Somehow never did it again. Maybe too conscious. It happened during my phase of learning about meditatton and mind/body/spirit.studying phase energy learning about lucid dreaming. Don’t know what happen along the way, however, never got near astral projection since. I think i practice less lucid dreaming cuz when i do it felt like i never slept. Now i want to do astral by choice not by accident.

1 Like

Update I’ve started the Henry Archer version of Angel and Demon Union of power rituals, it definately feels very powerful, It did take me a few attempts before I got the structure nailed, though i have it copied onto a document, it’s still much simpler than the Winterfield method. I felt like my heart was slightly racing in a way I didn’t when doing a simple evocation of Goetia demons with a simple call and meditation…

Also I’m anchoring Baliel’s sigil power to James Bond theme tunes to draw on the mysterious unreactive alpha maleness of them both lol

2 Likes

^A truly surreal and hilarious yet powerful experience listening to the Sheena Easton song"For Your Eyes only" from the Roger Moore 1981 Bond film whilst meditating to Belial’s sigil… I think he likes the song as well, long as I imagine I’m Roger Moore :laughing::sweat_smile::joy: Hail Baliel!

1 Like

Well said

1 Like

Quick Update, so I called on Amon using Henry Archer’s method to get my specific person to stop resisting my messages to do a phonecall so we could meetup. 4 days after carrying out the ritual she tried to call me! I missed the call and called her back, first time in 2 months we chatted on the phone and we agreed to meet finally…

Hail Amon!!

6 Likes

Another update, called on Buer to eliminate any remaining fear, doubt and dark perceptions of the self- much of it has already gone after working with Zanna Blaise’s 72 Sigils, this could be something to seal the positive changes forever… I immediately felt a huge surge of self assurance…

Hail Buer!!

5 Likes

So my next planned magickal move with the Goetia is is to use Henry Archer’s method and fuse it with how @zer0rez invoked Gremory Magick. How powerful is it REALLY? - #27 by zer0rez

I have a very good relationship with Gremory already but have barely tapped into a fraction of her full power.

I’ve taken his original request and changed it slightly to “That I am bestowed with an incredible aura to attract an abundance of women, who desire and chase me… in return you will harvest the sexual energy I produce with the ones you bring to me.” Hail Gremory!!

1 Like

@naughtygrouseywouse, just a question do you have close relationships with all the daemons your calling upon and do the proper rituals cause they are all different and like different things …just my experience if you do or did have success hats off to you…
Benji666

I stumbled upon this post, and was inspired to check out the books you mention. Thank you! (Hope I dont come off as intrusive :frowning:)

2 Likes

Not neccessarily, I only have close relationships with Belial and Gremory, but I am getting a better feel of Sallos, Amon, Valefar and one or two others, Belial and Gremory are the only two of which I can feel their presence and draw on their power simply by just thinking of them, the rest I don’t have that with yet, but definately wanna work on it. Though he isn’t part of the 72 I want to develop that kind of thing with Lord Clauneck too because he’s so good with wealth/money/business.

Gremory in fact, I have a print out of that I put inside a plastic wallet, and I put her under my pillow on many days, as I read on another thread she can help charge your love, attractive and treasure hunting/unexpected riches powers if you do that so on many nights we do sleep together :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

The Henry Archer book is amazing I must say. I also reccommend 72 Sigils of Power by Zanna Blaise to clear up all your inner energy as it will help put you in the right mindset to work with the Goetia and be bold and fearless!

3 Likes

This thread inspired me to get my hands on that book, have skimmed through it and the method seems simple enough.
I do have a question if you don’t mind, do you draw the sigils or just use the pictures in the book ? I know drawing is always better cause you put your energy into it but in the book there is no mention of this.

1 Like

Just wanted to hear your point of view…thanks for sharing with us

1 Like

I never draw anything apart from if doing a Sigil with someone’s name, that’s the only time. I get your point but to me I’m not a good drawer, and it may work against me rather than for me, and it would make the process a lot slower, however I may try one time to see if it “Feels” more powerful… I suppose less is more in a way…

1 Like

There’s another thing I’m doing which I may explain in a seperate post in more detail, but once I fire a spell, I will put it in a list (undated) and change the statement to an “I am” statement or Afformation type statement e.g. such as “I am/Why am I suddently getting so much more unexpected money and treasures without seeking them” so it’s a pseudo book of shadows but it means when I want to refer back to a past spell instead of lusting the immediate frame is that this thing has taken place already at some point in the future.

I also noticed requests that are too lengthy or strictly timebound provokes lust e.g. X has to fall in love with me in the next 2 weeks- that tends to be too strict and you’ll obsess over it, you’re setting yourself up for failure that way… so I’m also in the process of splitting up and re-doing some of the earliest, not so well thought through requests to remove all references to time, and split some requests into 2 or 3 new seperate requests.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input !
I’m a terrible drawer myself so I completely understand :rofl: I read demons acknowledge the call regardless of the aesthetic quality of the sigil cause intentions are what matters.
But for my first attempts using the method in this book, I’ll probably use the pictures first and see how it goes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can trace the sigil with your fingers. Or use tracing paper if you want some resemblance of the sigil.

2 Likes

I had never thought of tracing with your fingers, going to try this out later for my next ritual!

Greetings I love belial. I need help to worship him even more

1 Like

Welcome @RenzLovesBelial Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.