Invoke Paralda

Alright. What should I do to try to communicate with him since its still open? @DarkestKnight

Alright. What should I do to try to communicate with him since its still open? @DarkestKnight

Why did you double post? lol

Just do what you were doing. Gaze at the seal to connect with it again, and ask Paralda to give you a sign of his presence, then meditate and try to feel him.

1 Like

sorry I put it to delete by mistake and thought it was deleted.

Alright thanks I’ll try that.

1 Like

Ok quick update. I’m finding it very hard to find time to meditate because of the fact that I’m in lock down with my parents. They believe Envocation’s are evil and not good. When I try to talk even a hint about spirits and books I want to read they instantly kill the conversation. They are not Christian tho. It’s pretty hard trying to meditate because I always have to be ready to prepare for them to bomb my door open.

So yeah that’s just a quick thing about my life. Very epic it is.

So anyway I gazed into the Sigil again and repeated “Come King Paralda.”. The Sigil faded in and out. Nothing special there. I then said “If you are here please appear in a form I can see or speak in a language I can understand.”

Same result of nothing. I thanked him for coming just in case he was there. Then after thinking of what I could do to see if he was here but just wasn’t talking. So I said “If you are here please fade out the Sigil and I’ll count to 4 and then please make it reappear.”

It then did that after about 30seconds of saying it. I’m sure he probably was there but he wasn’t talking.

So I’m really not sure on whether he is there or not. Stuff is still fading in and out. So as you said @DarkestKnight there is a connection but I still can’t communicate with him verbally.

Also I got kindle and I got a preview of Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

So what I’m trying to do is Envoke him. Not invoke him.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do to try and communicate with him? Also stuff is still fading out and in even though I’m not looking at or thinking of the Sigil.

You seem to be expecting some kind of immediate effect, but it doesn’t work that way.

What are you asking of King Paralda?

Have you spent any time actually working on your senses?

2 Likes

I’m asking King Paralda if he can help me open my senses so that I can communicate with other spirits and try to visit the astral plane.

I’ve been meditating as much as I can to help open my senses.

Okay, then. You gave Paralda the task to open the senses so he has initiated the process.

However, I think what your sticking point is, is that you are expecting him to do all the work and suddenly you are going to have crystal clear communication, but that is not how it is.

You have to build on his work to develop the senses further, and you need more than just meditation. There are plenty of development exercises available on this forum so try a search.

For example, in both the book Works of Darkness, and the BALG evocation course, EA has the student work with Sastan first, then Paralda, and then Mepsitahl.

Development is not a Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma’am, kind of thing. It’s like going to the gym. You don’t build muscle following a workout program only once, you do it over and over again.

4 Likes

Yeah ok good point. I’ll look at evoking Sastan and have a look at exercises for developing my senses. Also what should I do about the fading in and out of objects. It’s been doing it even since I evoked him. It’s been 2 days. Is that normal for a Sigil?

I’ve actually never heard of that so I don’t know. Perhaps @Lady_Eva might. She has considerable experience in all sorts of different magicks.

2 Likes

Alright. Do I send her a direct DM? Or should I tag her?

I’m here - try reading this:

2 Likes

Alright thanks I’ll have a look.

1 Like

So I had a look @Lady_Eva it answers some of my questions but it doesn’t explain about objects fading in and out. It’s been happening for 2 days now. Whats your take on whats happening.

Not sure to be honest, is it a specific type of object that’s doing this?

Can you describe some of them?

1 Like

Well its everything I gaze at that’s partly in the dark. For example a sock. even my shadow fades in and out.

It seems like you may need to ground yourself, can you walk in bare feet on the ground outside (if this is safe where you live, and possible with lockdowns etc)?

1 Like

Yeah I can. What else can I do to try and ground myself?