I vanish in the mirror?

Whenever i look into the mirror for a while i vanish and come back like when gazing at a sigil.
Also my face becomes fully black and i cant see my face anymore.

Does anyone know what these 2 things mean?

2 Likes

Sounds fun. Does it come with power?

i dont know, hence the thread but other people also see me in the mirror the same way or rather not see me fully atleast which is quite interesting

1 Like

Well I could only assume that means you have died.
That would only mean transformation or rebirth, presumably.
When I look at myself in the mirror , I see fog around me. And it’s cold :snowflake:. I don’t know what others see when they look at me because I try to stay away from humanity mostly and hide in a dark room under my blankets. :sweat_smile:
Maybe you could tell me what you see. You sound sensible.

That’s not me. :laughing: I mean, technically. But also is. Which is weird if you ask me.
Here I am.

If you tell me I’m Dead, I’ll likely believe you.
It’s definitely not painless. Lol

Also is your face black as in black smoke?
Or is it dark purple that looks black?
What color is your aura? If your aura is black then it would make sense to me that this is what you are seeing. I’ve seen some who are that dark.
I’m curious to hear what others say now.

1 Like

Not sure what that means, legend is that vampires don’t have reflections in silver-backed mirrors because that metal repels them but most mirrors these days are made with aluminum so even vampires would usually have visible reflections in those.

May be some kind of illusion if you stare through a mirror for a lot of time you may be seeing beyond to a different realm outside of the physical dimension that would explain why you can’t see a reflection anymore.

1 Like

It’s a party game that your mind likes to play :slight_smile:

In the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, the author actually talks about this and how he taught the father of one of his students how to do it within a few minutes and then he couldn’t stop from showing it to everyone, much to the embarrassment of his daughter lol. It’s basically an energy projection from the inner self and yes, other people can see it too (which is why it’s fun to do at parties).

6 Likes

My Aura is Black and yes my face is black as in black smoke. Also I will look at you in a minute

1 Like

Now i just need to learn how to do this at will. Well thank you!

Hey, I have the exact same phasing in and out thingy that we are talking about here. I made some remarks in this old post I made, and it continues till this day.

DarkestKnightGlobal Moderator

Apr '20

I’ve actually never heard of that so I don’t know. Perhaps @Lady_Eva might. She has considerable experience in all sorts of different magicks.

---- So this is super interesting it is happening to someone else. I have never done it as a party trick because I think its only me who sees myself disappearing. I might need to try and do it with someone next to me, but I will have to check out this book.

I am interested to see if there is any more information about this magick type symptom.

1 Like

i find it quite interesting to see that this is a rare thing

1 Like

You just need to get quiet within yourself. Practice stilling your thoughts at random times during the day. You can coordinate it with your breath so that eventually simply exhaling slowly will bring you into that inner silence at will.

2 Likes

i do that quite a lot actually could this be the cause of my reflection vanishing?

I can confirm this makes it almost spontaneously. Over time it happens randomly and sometimes frustrates me when I am focused on something and it goes smokey and poof.

1 Like

It would seem so, yes.

2 Likes

Okay so Ive had this happen too when staring into the mirror.
But are you guys seriously saying that other people will also not see you in the mirror or am I misunderstanding?

1 Like

Yes, your reflection will disappear for other people as well.

1 Like

Ima try this some time. But man am I sceptical of it :laughing:

This is the Troxler Effect or what kids at Halloween call “Bloody Mary” In evocation magick (Goetia) we use it to summon spirits to visable apearance. Kabbaliatically if you operate in Malkuth you get your ancesters, in Yesod you get the Fallen Angels. Learn how to do it in The Book of Solomon’s Magick. Second Edition. Posted by Thabion

Welcome @Thabion It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BEKOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3