Invocation of Ugandan Knuckles

Oh yeah what was that about you fighting yog sothoth?

1 Like

He came to me and started draining me by force. I didnt know who it was at first, so i did some divination and i sensed it was a Ancient entity. I mentally ran through a list of names (still being drained) and i hit on Yog Sotthoth. I had a student i was training do her own divination on it (with no prior knowledge of the necronomicon) and she confirmed the same thing.

So, i tried to peacefully get him to stop by asking. LOL that didnt work. So i threatened him. That didnt work. So i used the force of my will to kill him through soul travel. Hadnt had a issue since

1 Like

Interestingly, he would only show up at my grandmas for some reason. I go there now, and have no more issues

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

Riiiiiggghhhtt. The guy who just evoked Ugandan Knuckles killed an ancient chaos entity and member of the old ones. IMG_1503

5 Likes

Perhaps he didnā€™t kill him, just made him back off?

Could be. Iā€™m sure spirits canā€™t be destroyed however. And if they can, the process is probably so drawn out and long it wouldnā€™t be worth the energy.

1 Like

Do any of you know how fast deities actually move?

1 Like

Killed him from his universe, erased from his perception

1 Like

Yes Iā€™ve been in brawls with them

3 Likes

Thatā€™s more plausible. Iā€™m still doubtful though. Iā€™m a necromancer after all.

2 Likes

Specifically pertaining to lovecraftian deities, they move insanely fast. If any of you have seen my in the astral I move faster than most spirits. They are far more faster than me.

2 Likes

You do realize yog sothoth is a remnant of the primordial light and killing him while possible could literally erase reality and existance from time, space, fabrication and concepts beyond our realm of knowing ive actually had visions of the old ones and primordials most of the time ive been in the lhp and shit like this is see why the old one hate humans so much not because they can die but because most humans make ignorant actions like this plus a himan cant kill yog sothoth more than likely whatever that was controlled your divination reading trying to scare you if you challenged yog sothoth im pretty sure he would just laugh and shrug it off as blind ignorance also your goals in magick will be the end of you believe me no matter how strong you are therrs still someone bigger badder and better but ig telling that to a guy who wants to become a god just to steal money is pretty pointless

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly :ok_hand:
I was just thinking about this earlier :thinking:
I love how the Gods confirmed what i was thinking yet again :joy:

And how do you know my goals in magic? :thinking::smiling_imp:

Yog sothoth and me are connected ik everything i need to plus i keep balance i stop ignoranced in this world mostly

Ignoramce is very but there comes a time when people are self destructive i came across this post more than likely to tell you to choose a side or get your head straight

So you are connected to a extremely powerful ancient deity but you are struggling with enemy entities?

And you comment under a post that has not ing to do with Yog Sotthoth but with Ugandan Knuckles :joy:

Boi Bye :v:

Aquas needs to learn the same

Lmao what :joy:

I strughle with entities my own mind has created but your response reflects ignorance not intelligence