Introduction

Hello all! I am new here, and what brought me to ask for help is a strange encounter in a dream I had last night. For starters, I have been taking medication for insomnia caused by anxiety for about a year now. I’m not on a super high dose, and it has been helping stay asleep as well as preventing me from waking up with a surge of adrenaline. Before the meds, I was an almost constant lucid dreamer. I couldn’t control how my dreams started but if they were bad, good or both, I could control which direction the dream took, I could wake myself up if it was a situation I needed to get out of. Even on the meds, I still have the ability to control the outcome my dreams or wake up.
I’m not versed in magic, nor do I practice any occult or satanic rituals or lifestyles(although I am very fascinated and accepting of those who are). I am certainly not familiar with demons, incubi or succubi other than what is in movies or what I’ve heard on paranormal /true crime/ occult related podcasts.
So I am very much a lamb in the situation I’ve found myself in.
That all being said, I will be posting a topic where I see appropriate in hopes that you all could shed some light and help me figure out what happened to me last night.
Thank you all in advance!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Shanbanan

Where are you from?

So no practical experience at all in magick?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I apologize for the late reply, I’ve been very ill since that dream occured actually( not putting two and two together however, bad timing I presume?). That is correct, zero percent practice in magic, little to no real knowledge of any of this type. I do believe however.

The sole reason I came to BALG was because I felt something I have absolutely never felt in a dream before, which is that something or someone was in it with me and controlling it and me. I created a topic elsewhere on the site explaining my experience in which I was hoping for insight.

I live in a city in California USA

1 Like

Thank you for replying, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile: