Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

What’s up, I’m kind of just scrolling learning and such based on experiences I’ve had with a Succubus and some other stuff that I wasn’t aware of till now scrolling through the forum. My name is Shah my magick name is at least, I haven’t really tried practicing any kind off magic. When I was younger my parents would do all these different kind of rituals to protect me from the “eye” and such since then I’ve wanted to learn black magic so I can really defend myself and such and live my life peacefully. One of the clearest ambitions that I have is learning to balance my life in this reality and learn to project myself in different dimensions and such. The hardest thing I really struggle with is learning to be comfortable with the idea of using black magick and such. I want to learn and experience different things in life. That’s why I’m here now making an account and not just aimlessly doing research. I want to meet others and learn from y’all. Thank you.

1 Like

I do. What would you like to know?

P.S. I’m no expert, but I can help.

Welcome @Cris

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience with any specific systems, methods, or traditions?

HI all. I’m Jim; I’m an artist and chaos magician. I’ve mostly been working with King Paimon and Duke Sallos and have had some good-to-great results from both. Just about to take a sabbatical and intend to make magickal practice a larger part of my routine during that time.

Welcome @pactumserva

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of the chaos magick paradigm?

What are your areas of interest?

I guess this is a formal into?? Hi I’m Clarence a 55 yrs old AfroAmer. Male in the Chicagoland area. I recently as of two months ago got into Black Magick after watching a video by Timothy!! Then I stated watching some by E.A. and I become interested in BALG.org and the concept!!

I come out of a church background, having been in the church of Christ all of my life. It was my ex-wife that got me questioning what we were learning in the church and how it was not making out lives and better.
I began to read about Kemit (Egypt) religion and history and that helped me move futher away for the church, Then I read the WHOLE bible for myself and saw that most of the churches are not even going by what written it there!!
So that was all i needed and I left!!
Therefore I am glad to be here and learn about Magick (esp. Black Magick) and your experiences!!

1 Like

My name is Karina, I am 29 years. I have always had an interest in magick. When I was younger I would practice with my gramdma, following her passing I stopped and my abilities are extremely limited. I have only been practicing again for about a year ( off and on) Although I have not been doing so well as I am still learning and developing. I have mainly been practicing Wiccan magick.

The last few months my focus had been on spells for Motivation, Healing and protection of negative energy. This I feel has been successful for myself and those close to me.

However I understand there is much to learn and have a big interest in evocation and this is the area I really wish to develop and explore.

Would be greatful for any guidance, book suggestions available on this forum.

1 Like

Hey people, it’s me Helena, I’m back. :sparkles:

Can you reopen my old account?
@DarkestKnight @Mulberry

Cheers!

1 Like

Your original account is now open. I’ve silenced this new one and will close it as soon as you log in.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hey you, welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

I highly recommend Evoking Eternity.

Hi everyone, I am blacklight. I already follow this forum but sign upped now. I live in turkey which islamic magick is very very high. I heard too much case which involve djinn, demon but we can’t exactly know what they are, this is just what they called them. I think we can unite our information and experiences to bring light to cases and other planes.

Welcome @Blacklight004

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t really told us anything.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

No, i have no practice yet. I am only an observer for 1 year. I don’t follow any system or tradition, i am trying observe them objectively. And when go deeply this subject, occultism, it’s getting more complex, at least i think that way. Now i decided to sign up here to find answers.

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Im 28 year old sorcerer fomr notrthern europe, been in occult since 21.

I study dragons, god-.paradigm and evil, currently, also read alot of conspiracy theories, and peoples opinions about that releated stuff.

im married to multiple ghosts.

i like amphetamine, have alot of demonic communications, I can astral project everywhere, yet my 3rd eye is blocked by plastics and electromagnetics, but i can feel spaces and people/spirit.

active mk-.ultra omega, revolutionarist, new school feminist and omniscience

my spirit animal is cockatoo

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @VILEARK

So what, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t actually told us anything about your magical experience, aside from saying you astral project and “have a lot of demonic communication.”

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hello, I am Italian and I have had some experience in Umbanda as a medium, but I have not completely incorporated my Caboclo (now I am no longer part of Santo’s house), I am a keeper of some spirits (a God Djinn, an Elder vampire and a 4 elements Djinn)…I am fascinated by the world of magic and I have been subscribed for some years to the forum even if I have never participated actively because I am not able to discuss these topics…For now I am reading some posts…I don’t practice any form of magick

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction @Smaug

How long have you practiced?