Introduction need help with gangstalking etc

Hi there
I write in this forum because I have a problem with gangstalking. I read here that a few people here had the same experience. I hope that someone can help me or give me some advice on how to deal with the situation.
It happened last year. I got attacked and harasst Astraly by 3 people, I lost money, job, my home. In the last three month I lived almost in a constant state of illusion which makes it very hard to function in the normal world . For example Voices Suggesting me psychopathic, schizophrenic behavior which lead me into a mental health facility. Since then the voices almost disappeared but something/someone is attached to me and follows me 24/7.
Are there people here who can help or give me some advice

Best regards Mustafa

1 Like

I would try a couple of things: a binding to stop them continuing to do more, a hex break to undo the energy being sent your way, and a parasite removal to get rid of the attachments.

We have a bunch of tutorial for getting rid of the attachments

Also beef up your wards and protections.

Thank you for the quick answer. I will try

1 Like

Welcome @mustafa2 Please tell us about yourself. This post does not meet our introduction rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Hi

I follow no particular system. I wanted to start with the draconian ritual book.
I would like to have more experience in magic but my practice is disturbed since 1 year because of the attack

So what do you practice and how long have you practiced? You haven’t answered my questions.

I practice mainly Invocation and a lot of Psychic senses opening . I do this for 2 years. So I’m a beginner still trying to refine my senses and energy practice