Introduction + incubi and succubi

Hello @Velvetvillain
Nice to see you here to discuss most popular topic

I m trying to know why incubi/succubi hate their own childs, why they behave like enemies of their own creation.

they are most selfish kind demons btw
They live for sex only…

The lilitu hate their own children? Where did you read it? Generally succubus queens care a los about their children. Or do you mean the supposed “astral” children that are said to be created between lilitu and humans?

On the other hand, my experience with these entities has been very positive, it has not been just sex and I have not perceived them as selfish. Have you had a bad experience? Maybe you can tell us about it.

3 Likes

yes my experience is not good, story is very long…

I may write some day.

check my other post in this forum to better understand what i was trying to express…

1 Like

They are as varied as humans and humans are decent to murderous lol can’t really label all Lillitu as bad

1 Like

I empathize with what you’re feeling friend. Pain and trauma are rough and completely destroy your life so I’m incredibly sorry to hear what you went through. I have been emotionally abused before myself, it’s incredibly debilitating but one of the things that helped me to get over it was to realize that I am incredibly valuable and worth more than gold so anyone who doesn’t see that or who tries to hurt me is not worth my time. Another thing that helped me was realizing that the individuals that hurt me do not represent every individual out there and so that has helped me to form new connections without the fear of being hurt again.

I’m truly sorry for what happened to you, as someone who has lived through trauma on this physical plane I think that it can be helpful I think to look at it from that perspective. I want to reiterate that I am incredibly saddened to hear what you went through and to let you know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel even if it may not seem like it right now.

1 Like

I’m interested in why you’re equating succubi and lilitu? (Ignoring incubi, the later, male version for convencience for now)

The first was a term first invented in the sixteenth century, evolving from the concepts of hag attacks and nightmares. They were a thing to be feared and banished. Modern approaches have made them sexy…
The second is a concept from JCI religion. An evil spirit that attacks children.

There is the idea that Lilith created lilitu, and that she is the overlighting entity for succubae, but why do you see them as the same thing?

1 Like

Their own children? They don’t, according to the reports on this form. Why do you think they do?

Interesting :thinking:… there have been numerous reports of extremely positive succubi, maybe its a case of misidentification? Like looking at a cool rock on the ground that’s shiny and saying “look a diamond” but it’s actually another gem/ maybe even a sparkly rock?

2 Likes

To be honest, I think humans don’t give themselves credit for how ridiculously powerful they are on the astral.
We’re like spirits only with onboard nuclear power stations. And we’re as horny as bonobo monkeys.
If we want sexy spirits, there’s no power in the universe that’s going to stop us creating them, and heaven help the entities that get sucked into that.

Just my 2 cents. Humans could take a lot more responsibility for what they experience, imo.

5 Likes

Hmmm interesting. So maybe we’ve created a new race of sexual spirits as a collective species? That would explain the difference. I assume you don’t mean thoughtforms though correct? Mainly because from my understanding unless they are incredibly advanced thoughtforms team to very rigid and that is not what is being reported from what I can understand.

2 Likes

We’ve created most of what we interact with, imo :slight_smile: Egregores, and egregoric masks, are the norm. And I’m not saying that as a believer in the campof “all entities are figments of our imaginations”,

I think humans are creator beings par excellence, and we could do better in recognising that, both in accepting responsibility, and as people just trying to understand what’s going on. We’re “living gods” for that exact reason, we are ridiculously creative, and that’s not, apparently, the norm in the galaxy.

4 Likes

Huh. So what does that mean for those who fall in love with and/or interact with these entities? I’m curious what that would mean you know?

1 Like

No different than falling in love with a celebrity…? Or a person over the internet? Or your date but it’s only been a month?

Read Cryano de Bergerac. :woman_shrugging:

How well can a person without very well developed senses really know a being they can only interact with in dreams, trance and the half space between waking and dreaming?

Some needs are met, some are not, like any relationship. To call it love is not unfair, but there are many forms of love, right?

2 Likes

Dang well that sucks. On to my opinion, personally I’ve always ascribed to the idea of demons not all being bad even when I was still jci. So I find it difficult to agree with either side wholeheartedly. I think it’s possible that both ideas can be correct based on my belief system. Granted I must acknowledge my own bias as shown earlier I am in the process of considering a relationship in some way with one of these entities so I am emotionally invested in this which does not help my objectivity.

Just saw this. Very true and I agree. I think that for most, myself included, intense self awareness and scrutiny is required. We must recognize our divinity and act responsibly with it in regards to how it affects us and so fooling ourselves is a true tragedy and disservice to our ancestors and ourselves.

Oh definitely for sure. I think the main consideration is are they fully sentient beings at the end of the day. That is important to know how to approach the relationship imo.

2 Likes

I don’t even believe in “demons” as a useful or relevant term. Entities are who they are, and I take them as they come, without regard to some third party religion’s view of discarnates. The unseen is complex and the JCI bent of judging everything not on thier A list as “demon” is worse than useless; it’s deliberately, mind numbingly idiotic.
To subscribe to it to to dumb yourself down… by design. This is why I never use the term “demon” (or “angel”) except ironically or in very specific contexts. It’s a word that has been weaponised, and it’s worth being aware of that.

I’m not opposed to friendships at all. I draw the line at making myself vulnerable. It’s not like a human sexual relationship, where you can do casual/NSA sex and not really care.
It would take me years to trust an entity enough to expose enough of my inner self to make a serious relationship that included sexuality, emotions, mental and astral, let alone causal. The connection is on the inner levels from the get go, and that’s not something I fuck with.

2 Likes

Wow. No that’s very true thank you I will endeavor to keep that in mind. It’s very important to be aware of the thought processes and conditioning behind your ideas so I’m very glad to have that challenged in a constructive manner.

Regarding this, yikes, yeah I never considered it that way. I definitely agree in a large way with this. I will be reexamining things now. Truly, you are a blessing to this community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me avoid more heartbreak and the like.

3 Likes

The book list idea is promising.

2 Likes

So I find that like deities
Setting incense aside for specific Lillitu spirits as well as songs/music really helps with the channeling :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Off the subject slightly, but sleep paralysis used to happen a lot to me. Figured it was part of my fear of astral projecting was getting me stuck in a between state.(long story on the AP side) Most of these were always me being fully awake/conscious of not being able to move and struggling with it and fear as I also sensed something in the room with me. About the time I started my occult/magick work I had a slightly different one. This one is more along the lines of lucid dream, but feels like it fits. I woke up in my head as I lay down with my eyes closed and felt something slowly pulling me and my sheets from my bed. It was a few tugs then one strong one that threw my sheets off and pulled hard at my legs. I opened my eyes and saw myself angled off my bed and couldn’t move. I asked who was there and then, like I do in nightmares sometimes, I imagined a sword of blue flame in my hand to fight back. I then closed my eyes and opened them to find myself in bed normally facing the other direction with blankets still on.

2 Likes