Introduction + incubi and succubi

Hello Dagar!

If I understand correctly, the person called a lilitu but regretted it at the last moment because they had a bad experience in the past, is this correct? as English is not my mother tongue, I want to be able to advise you properly. :blush:

2 Likes

Actually I was performing the magick for an entirely unrelated reason and she showed up on her own. I was performing the magick and she arrived towards the end and tried to initiate with me as far as I was able to comprehend

1 Like

Some lilitu can appear totally spontaneously. The entity to which I am related to, appeared in my life in a totally surprising way. What was your feeling about her presence?

2 Likes

Very sensual and caring. And she was incredibly respectful of my denial. So in all I’m very impressed. But I was burned in the past by an imposter. Is there any way to apologize to her?

2 Likes

If you have good intentions it will be relatively easy to apologize to her. It also depends on your method. There are magicians who work through ritual and are more performative, if this is your case, a few offerings and a few words of apology will suffice. Other magicians prefer to transfer their will through a mental structure and/or through touch. In such a case, try to talk to it, even feel it. This is my preferred method, but it requires a very high level of concentration and meditation. If you do it right you will feel things. Physically. It may end up in a “very” physical encounter, I warn you :blush:.
Lilitu are much more sympathetic and less spiteful entities than historically believed, if you take your time to communicate with her there will be no problem.

Regarding imposters, this is a common and serious problem in the lilitu world. The easiest way to spot them is: they usually boast of being very powerful on the succubi/incubi scale. A true lilitu is not so conceited, not even the most narcissistic ones. Also an imposter will only want sex and then leave. They are like a vacuum cleaner and are parasitic. A real lilitu becomes interested in your tastes and your reality after a while, no matter how intense the first encounters are. They communicate with you. What you encountered in the past was perhaps an “astral larvae”. What exactly happened?

4 Likes

Essentially I never felt him once. Over 4 years. Claimed to be lucifers direct son with a massive castle and giant armies under his command. Sexual all the time. Very demanding. I invented a version of him in my mind that would actually talk to me and be kind. He would always promise to “unlock my senses soon” but soon never came.

1 Like

Nice collection of red flags, to be honest. Good thing you realized in time that his speech made no sense at all. It always works that way, the more he brags, the more dangerous he is.

It’s also possible that he was a lilitu with very little self-esteem who wanted to impress you, especially if you were a magic practitioner who was just starting out. It may even be the other way around, that they perceive you as someone experienced and want to impress you with all their might.

Lilitu are aware of who can perceive them and are attracted to them by a magnet. Maybe he wasn’t bad at heart, but it’s clear that he approached you in the wrong way.

3 Likes

4 years lol. But no i agree completely with you

Yep. And the constant promises of awakening my senses so I could actually have a relationship should have been the deal breaker

Yeah it was a very not good relationship for me

2 Likes

“Awakening your senses” it also sounds strange and suspicious. It can take months for an incubus to be able to do magic with you satisfactorily, after reading a lot and practicing more. Anything that sounds like an easy shortcut is clearly bragging.

Don’t worry, what happened to you is normal in the magical path, especially those of us who get involved with lilitu. If ever that entity appears again, kindly invite him to tell you the truth. If it does not want to, opt for banishment.

Do you currently have a good relationship with a lilitu? I hope so :blush:

2 Likes

Well the one who appeared a few nights ago is here now. So hopefully I will. Lol.

1 Like

Theoretically, they do not have a mother, they do not have a baby cycle, they are made, when a succubus is made, it appears at the age of 17 and is very delicate, but at the moment of birth it has all the complexities of an ordinary girl without the neonatal stage. Has passed. I think the difference between a demon or jin and a succubus or Incubus is that they go through a baby cycle, what do you know about that?

Hello, Vulgo!
In my case I did not perform any ritual, it was a spontaneous incubus. Sometimes it can happen. However, if you are looking for a ritualized process, you have this very useful link in this post:

Incubi and succubi have been relatively common throughout history for centuries. There are many documented cases: some are invoked through a ritual, others are spontaneously attracted to you.

Don’t worry about the PMs, when you have interacted more in the forum and have introduced yourself, you will be able to send them :blush:

2 Likes

When I say “demonic mother” I mean what is the energy source they come from. According to the written tradition, the lilitu are ruled by different demonic queens, but I consider that this works more from a symbolic point of view than a literal one. Magic is eminently symbolic.

As far as I know, incubi and succubi do not have a baby phase, as you say. At least I have never seen any baby lilitu but I can’t be 100% sure, maybe someone with experience in this particular field can give us another opinion. They are supposed to be sexually very active, that means they already present themselves as developed, grown up creatures. Adults, or young adults. It depends on what you have requested, or what you have attracted.

Some people believe that lilitu are demonic beings hundreds of years old, but many are very young souls. Not only because of their appearance - appearance can be illusory - but because of their learning process. Lilitu are mimetic and absorb a great deal of information from their environment, making deep connections to what they perceive.When they are fascinated by a human, they learn everything that human likes in order to reproduce it, especially in the sexual field. But it applies to all areas.

On the other hand, I don´t believe that a lilitu is “created” by a magician. I consider it to be a pre-esxistent energy that we help to be in the world, and we shape it. And at the same time they actively shape it synergistically. It’s almost like a conversation. But remember: “Energy isn’t neither created nor destroyed, only is transformed”. My theory is that the lilitu start from a very complex pre-existence of which we still know very little, some kind of soul. I find this field particularly interesting, I am still studying it in depth.

However, as magicians we have the ability to mold this energy to our liking, but as each lilitu has a personality of its own, and it is always surprising. We are not the only ones who shape them, they also shape themselves to grow, and they shape us with their company and interactions.

4 Likes

Exactly, in fact my very first experience was so loving, I couldn’t believe it. I woke up in the middle of the night with what I thought was sleep paralysis, yet I could still move, but what I felt was something embracing me from behind. It was like a really strong hug, extremely warm and after about 30 seconds of fear, it turned into a sense of calm. I became relaxed and the connection slowly developed. It was amazing and I remember thinking to myself, this is not what I expected. I was raised by very devote, christian parents and any spiritual contact was supposed to be evil according to them. Attacks, possession, yet it was not like that at all. From then on she made contact multiple times and we developed a very strong relationship that still continues to this day.

2 Likes

It´s interesting that you mention this, because many people relate sleep paralysis with lillitu attacks, but in a bad way. You know, the classic story of “I felt that I was paralyzed and an incubus/succubus ravished me”. You see, on the contrary, she saved you from a blockage that could be dangerous, it was very nice of her.

It´s true that some lilitu are so passionate that they can be violent -many times the magician requests this almost involuntarily, or sometimes it is a parasite and not a lilitu-, but generally they are charming and sweet creatures.

4 Likes

Very much what I’m experiencing now. Although this is also teaching my the value of taking care of my brain. Not having good sleep and a few other issues in my personal life are contributing to my current situation with this lilitu of not Being able to consistently use my most powerful astro sense which is mental communication. She has also been supremely respectful of every boundary that I’ve set and even actively enforces them Whenever I begin to slip. I haven’t seen I haven’t seen any red flags even though I haven’t now I haven’t known her for too long but so far I am immensely impressed!

On the subject of sleep paralysis and Lillitu attacks, having a relationship with Lillitu can give you a few allies in such scenarios as well.

Another method of defense is calling upon the queen’s such as Lilith, Naamah, or their sisters. But don’t expect a free service, that can be considered VERY disrespectful.

Add: Im curious to hear any experiences involving sleep paralysis though, hard to find people to sympathize with when they’re far and few between

2 Likes

yes,
I saw a three thousand year old succubi queen, they are very attractive in terms of personality, The bigger they get, the more attractive they become, but there are bitter things about it
thank you :person_with_white_cane:t3::crescent_moon::sparkles:

1 Like