Introduction + incubi and succubi

No different than falling in love with a celebrity…? Or a person over the internet? Or your date but it’s only been a month?

Read Cryano de Bergerac. :woman_shrugging:

How well can a person without very well developed senses really know a being they can only interact with in dreams, trance and the half space between waking and dreaming?

Some needs are met, some are not, like any relationship. To call it love is not unfair, but there are many forms of love, right?

2 Likes

Dang well that sucks. On to my opinion, personally I’ve always ascribed to the idea of demons not all being bad even when I was still jci. So I find it difficult to agree with either side wholeheartedly. I think it’s possible that both ideas can be correct based on my belief system. Granted I must acknowledge my own bias as shown earlier I am in the process of considering a relationship in some way with one of these entities so I am emotionally invested in this which does not help my objectivity.

Just saw this. Very true and I agree. I think that for most, myself included, intense self awareness and scrutiny is required. We must recognize our divinity and act responsibly with it in regards to how it affects us and so fooling ourselves is a true tragedy and disservice to our ancestors and ourselves.

Oh definitely for sure. I think the main consideration is are they fully sentient beings at the end of the day. That is important to know how to approach the relationship imo.

2 Likes

I don’t even believe in “demons” as a useful or relevant term. Entities are who they are, and I take them as they come, without regard to some third party religion’s view of discarnates. The unseen is complex and the JCI bent of judging everything not on thier A list as “demon” is worse than useless; it’s deliberately, mind numbingly idiotic.
To subscribe to it to to dumb yourself down… by design. This is why I never use the term “demon” (or “angel”) except ironically or in very specific contexts. It’s a word that has been weaponised, and it’s worth being aware of that.

I’m not opposed to friendships at all. I draw the line at making myself vulnerable. It’s not like a human sexual relationship, where you can do casual/NSA sex and not really care.
It would take me years to trust an entity enough to expose enough of my inner self to make a serious relationship that included sexuality, emotions, mental and astral, let alone causal. The connection is on the inner levels from the get go, and that’s not something I fuck with.

2 Likes

Wow. No that’s very true thank you I will endeavor to keep that in mind. It’s very important to be aware of the thought processes and conditioning behind your ideas so I’m very glad to have that challenged in a constructive manner.

Regarding this, yikes, yeah I never considered it that way. I definitely agree in a large way with this. I will be reexamining things now. Truly, you are a blessing to this community. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me avoid more heartbreak and the like.

3 Likes

The book list idea is promising.

2 Likes

So I find that like deities
Setting incense aside for specific Lillitu spirits as well as songs/music really helps with the channeling :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Off the subject slightly, but sleep paralysis used to happen a lot to me. Figured it was part of my fear of astral projecting was getting me stuck in a between state.(long story on the AP side) Most of these were always me being fully awake/conscious of not being able to move and struggling with it and fear as I also sensed something in the room with me. About the time I started my occult/magick work I had a slightly different one. This one is more along the lines of lucid dream, but feels like it fits. I woke up in my head as I lay down with my eyes closed and felt something slowly pulling me and my sheets from my bed. It was a few tugs then one strong one that threw my sheets off and pulled hard at my legs. I opened my eyes and saw myself angled off my bed and couldn’t move. I asked who was there and then, like I do in nightmares sometimes, I imagined a sword of blue flame in my hand to fight back. I then closed my eyes and opened them to find myself in bed normally facing the other direction with blankets still on.

2 Likes

Hello, Mulberry :wink:

It’s interesting that you mentioned this topic. The semantic level for referring to incubus, succubus, lilitu or colloquially “ubi” is somewhat complex. I don’t really agree with these names either, especially since “succubus” is a relatively new word as you said. There is a mixture of new meanings with the words from gnosticism, medieval and renaissance magic, magick and a whole bunch of stuff. As I am a philologist I am particularly interested in this field, but it is complicated to make oneself understood on the internet without using “incubus” or “succubus” (and lilitu, as a pseudo plural, which I also don’t consider to be an entirely correct term due to its connotations.). I have to say that the entity I am in contact with really dislikes these terms because it considers them pejorative.

But calling them “spiritual lovers” has always seemed to me to oversimplify things. There are a lot of connotations involved, especially historically speaking if we take into account the number of encounters between these beings and humans.
Who knows, maybe someday we’ll come to a consensus on the words :blush:

2 Likes

I also find the possibility of having created a collective race very interesting. After all, human beings are capable of that kind of thing, especially if we take into account the “pollen of ideas” theory. Cultural information spreads through the world much faster than we think, and can greatly influence collective thinking.

However, I still think that these creatures do not come from nothing, but from a pre-existing state of matter. I am still investigating this, but it is a very complex philosophical-theological question.

I also think that there was a kind of collective madness following the spread of Christianity, and the Inquisition in particular. I live in one of the countries where the Inquisition was the harshest (Spain) and you have all kinds of diabolical legends.
However, I have not had any bad experiences.

3 Likes

@dagar

Many thanks for your kind words, hope is the only thing remains now.

I was living a normal human life but there is a curse living inside me, after the destruction started i figure out i born as the most useless creature called dhampir

very boring life, no one understand what i am dealing with, curse is very complex and i dont want to disturb parents…

my main motive is to clear this mess and grow my race as human…

But there are thousands of vampires in my surrounding to stop the removal of curse…

This half vamp/half human thing is very dangerous and bad, believe me…

Looking for expert to get me out of this…
The evil succubi is controlling the spell and she is deadly…. living on my blood since long time… hope the situation change soon…

1 Like

Princeadrianno, I read your story on the forum and found it very interesting. However, there is something I don’t quite understand, you talk about vampires, but also succubi. Perhaps you’ve encountered a parasite? My experiences with succubi/incubi have been very enriching but I have never been in a situation like yours. Something must have gone wrong.

Do you think they are the same entity? I would like to know a little more about your experience. Maybe between all of us we can help you, or offer some information.

4 Likes

I would like to make a general guide, even catalogue in a simple way the less instructive and superstitious
books to warn about them. I think it could be very useful for everyone!

4 Likes

@dagar send me a PM (I can’t do it yet because I am new here), and I will try to give you some advice with what I know, in case you find it useful. I know very well that these types of relationships are complex.

2 Likes

Hi Violet. Would you talk a bit more on what you mean by “They will only teach it to those with true interest and respect their soul”, especially the latter part? Btw, your English is excellent.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Asher! :blush:

About your question:

It’s a complex thing to explain. Incubi and succubi can be extremely selective with the type of person they approach. It’s true that practically anyone can call them, even rookies. But the typical ritual that is based on getting “automatic and free” sexual servants (or sex slaves) usually ends up in a magician almost completely drained. They’ll go eat the energy from the magic practitioner for a while and then they’ll go off for another idiot.

This also happens when the magician “worships” these entities blindly and fanatically, instead of communicating with them on a one-to-one basis. There are truly tragic stories in this regard that have ended in episodes of madness.

Lilitu are very intelligent and also have a lot of pride, they are not toys that a practiced magician can use when he gets bored. They are not deities either.
Lilitu want to actively collaborate with a magician they can respect.
This entities have the potential to become high-level magical companions. A kind of relationship that you have to cultivate at a very deep level.

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Demons are mostly for harm, why try to ask them to help?

Now if we really did create an actual race of spirits that are not just thought-forms like egregores and servitors,if the human race really does have that power,that makes me happy. Okay so based on the info from @Mulberry here i guess the ingredients for us to create a new race of spirits are THE IDEA OF SAID SPIRIT SPECIES,THE MASS BELIEF IN ITS EXISTENCE,AND MAYBE EMOTION like lust and love in the case of succubus or incubus. But wouldn’t that still just create nothing but super powerful egregores?

You already have this topic under discussion here. This topic is specifically about working with Succubi and Incubi, could you stay on topic please?

Creating an egregore that is like a succubus would be… creating an egregore that’s like a succubus.

3 Likes

I think I get it: integrity and genuine interest, not fooling around

1 Like