Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello. My name is Amanda. I’m somewhat new as in I’m just now able to practice whenever I wish. I’ve been told as a child that I have ancestors that were witches and that I would come to understand more about what I am once I’m older. I do understand but I need a little help and guidance. My whole life I have felt as though something was missing. Now I realize, I have a gift and I want to embrace it and learn as much as I can so I can help guide my daughters when they come of age.

10 Likes

Hello guys. I’m a new magician in this forum. I’ve been doing magick for about a year. I’ve started with simple sigil magick, but I’ve found to be too limited. I use to read a lot from the occult subreddit, but there are too much misinformation and fears and dogmatic beliefs in that place. Now, I have lost my fear and I’ve been working on Solomonic Goetia, which I’ve found to be awesome.
My goal with magick is to get help from the spirits to give that extra push and/or clean up the obstacles in my daily life activities set in motion by me already. I don’t expect to be an almighty superhuman from magick, but to work with magick, to work with the spirits so my path and of those whom I care about will be fruitful in a faster and better way.

That’s it. Blessings to all of you!

8 Likes

Hi everyone.
First stuff- my english is not very good, so sorry for errors.
I’m 30-years old male, and i wish to name me Seraph. I was interesed in magick since i can remember, but wasn’t practice too much. My practice was focused most on sigils, talizmans, planetary angels, astrology and runic magic and divination. In rare ocasions from some time i have visions of future (no big deal, but last one was quite serious and fullfiled). I seek knowlege about myself most, how world is working and i have need to develop.
It’s all for now. Greetings for all.

10 Likes

Hi magicians,
I’m jade. Im new really new in deities and godhood. :slight_smile: hope you can help me. Im into money magic and invocation. nice to meet you all. sorry for the english im asian.

6 Likes

I’m Anaissa. I am a MtF transgendered creature with a wicked imagination and an insatiable hunger for knowledge and power. I am new to Black Magick and Witchcraft but I have long celebrated carnality and anything that fucked traditional morality. I have a deviant Spirit even though I am not currently a participant in the Craft. I am sincerely interested in traveling along a dark path that will satisfy my craving to cavort with demons and achieve magical/mystical powers.

I’m now dedicating my life to luring people of the judeo-christian identity away from the cross and into an orgy of freedoms and pleasures.

I desire to come under the tutelage of a practitioner of the dark arts and to study the ancient ways.

Ava Satanas

6 Likes

I am known as a mage around the internet and spirit world as Gamad, I am what I like to call a Naijan, a specific type of mage and alchemist, which I created, born from my own paradigm which I created after I was eclectic for a long while. I have a seal on me I am trying to remove and I am aiming to make magic more physical in nature, to have greater potency, through both my spiritual arts and my science as I am a scientist as a career.

5 Likes

My name is David. I have spent my entire life fighting against what as a christian i was told was evil and was quite good at it. I have several gifts that i began using when i was around 13. I grew tired of fighting against the spiritual world and have renounced the indoctrination that i had recieved from birth. Im in this for me. I know it makes people think im evil but why should i try to stand against beings that id much rather have as allies in this crazy world.

Im learning the ways of the left hand path. I want to learn all forms of true magick. I truely believe that darkness and light are all in the eyes of the beholder. Im more than willing to learn this craft and have learned quite a bit already from forums on here. Thanks

7 Likes

Hello All,

I am a newbie and would like to introduce myself the group. I am somewhat of a scientific mind but believe that there are certain things cannot be explained by science and I hope to learn from this forum. I don’t have anyone close to me to teach me the Arts so everything will have to be self taught. I am extremely new and I hope to learn much from this forum.

8 Likes

Hi there, as long as you have an open mind you should do fine. We all struggle with doubt sometimes

2 Likes

Hello Everyone ! My name is Norbs and first of all thank you for letting me on your site.I’am in my 40’s and I always have been a very spiritual persons .I’m fascinated by black magic and only recentently I decided to start practicing it, so, I’m very new to it ! I have been doing a lot of reading but there is so much info that it’s kind of hard to process all of it and understand it . I have so many questions !! I would like to work with Angels and Demons and get into evocation but I have a very hard time meditating, I keep working on it .For my first evocation I would like to get in touch with Deggal .What do you guys think of that ?Is that the right decision ?

8 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Cosmic Dude, due to lack of name ideas. I’m into black magick, divination, soul travel evocation and spirit work, and almost everything else. My current goals are to achieve clairvoyance, divination and reach my highest potential, however i have a few struggles. My mind is my own worst enemy, after doing certain rituals i tend to teeter tot back and forth between if it worked and if it didnt, and just generally self care and other misc probs. im open to talk about just about anything, and am looking forward to making friends and being one with the forum, cheers everyone! :smile:

9 Likes

Hi Ice! Hey I just recently reviewed something E.A. had mentioned that I think will help you as well as myself tremendously. He advised that in order to make those deeper connections one has to create and form a sense of discipline to the basic arts of meditation… On a daily basis. One of his recent videos is in this very subject line bringing in the blue ray light into ones third eye helping open and connect more with the energies around us… Besides just having a sense of balance. Hope this helps. Keith

1 Like

:raised_hand::slightly_smiling_face: hello my name is Kimmie. I was literally born for black magic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol “natural born witch” but I honestly hate labels I have been involved in black magic since adolescence,
and never looked back. I stumbled across this group last night and figured I would join lol anyway nice too meet you all :slight_smile: :sunglasses:MG_20180130_061755_20180130115411368|375x500](upload://hpKYx1s0zNVxTOMYaqhgINgaU6B.jpg)

11 Likes

Welcome Kimmie! New myself and just joined. Hope to find some sense of community here myself. Been out of the game for awhile but back in the game now. Holler anytime you want to visit and glad to see Iam not the only new kid on the block lol

6 Likes

Haha right? Sucks being the new kid :roll_eyes: and I hate writing introduction stuff… Feel like I’m in school having to stand up in front of the class to read my book report :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Class… This is Kimmie and Keith. Say hi to the new students and welcome them into our school lol. Now if if was Hogwarts it’d be a different story :grin: We’d thrive there!

3 Likes

Hello to you both. Welcome. I’m fairly new on here (early January) and have only had exposure since then but as with a lot of others have had experiences since childhood.

3 Likes

Nice sleeve btw, I have a feeling you will fit right in

2 Likes

Hey Shadow! Thank you and yes I agree… I’ve noticed a pattern among most magicians and that is they had known from an early age there was something different about themselves… A sense of self awareness and connection that most other children don’t have.

7 Likes

Hahaha yea I lurked a bit before joining… And I think it’s a perfect fit :slight_smile: and thank you… Tattoos are kinda addicting :flushed:

2 Likes