Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello,

My Name is Modorok, my story began with a life as a psychonautik drug taker.

Until one point where death faced me and the things turned around.

Since then spirits cut me into pieces over and over again.
They still do until I am the vessel they like to work with. Somehow its a shamanic initiation with several near death experiences physical and mental.

I got initiatiated into a lot of shamanic stuff, possesion, trance journey, healings and finally Grimnir initiated me into the void and the runes.

I work mostly with my ancestral spirits inside a Celtic and Germanic paradigm.

I see myself as a “chaos-shaman”.
I work with rune magic, Galdrastafir.

I do a lot of rhythm stuff like drumming singing and dancing for my possessions.

Lately I got drawn to the sinister path of Norse and had contact with some Thurs.

My main teacher and intiatior is Wodanaz.

I work as well with my sexual energies but I’m not so experienced in that.

As well I work with some plant spirits, some psychoactive some of them not.

I spent nearly all of my time with my path.
I work as well with nature spirits around my area, like simple offering and guidance.

ATM I work on the ability to do a full obe astral projection. Had several one because I’m used to lucid dream since I am a child.

So far what I do…in a short story

My Goals are what spirit tells me to do.

At the moment
Runes runes runes
The dark side of Norse
Sexuality and the Great Work to combine male and female(the holly wedding)

I’m also an Artist and a Music Lover(Psychedelic, Stoner, Doom, Black Metal… And a lot more)

I’m looking forward to learn and share

Hailaz from the Black Forest Germany

12 Likes

Hello my name is magusnegris that means black magician, I am currently a meta-path since I am under the tutelage of the 9 Goetic kings and these take me through different paths at the same time I return to them with more power.

I am currently solving internal conflicts that will lead me to my most empowered self within my personal ascension.

I thank this community, the founders, the moderators and everything that means become a living god.

8 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Max

I have come into this world to understand myself and understand the universe around me my goals are simple to grow and to learn. I wish to find omnipotence and then help the people I love and care for while I grow myself. I am just on the start of my path and I look forward to all I have to learn and experience. Right now I am working on my discipline and grounding myself and working on reaching my theta/gamma. I am struggling with looking past and into the void but I am practicing. If anyone has any ways to guide me feel free to I feel like a mentor would be helpful
Thank you to the creator of this site for having this amazing resorce.
I hope all who read this have a day full of uplifting and powerful things.

Sincerely, Max

11 Likes

I’ve introduced myself before, but I feel as if I didn’t do it properly, so here’s a redo.

Hi, I’m RE3, but you may call me Regal Ethereal. That’s my title of course.

A quick summary about me:
I’ve been interested in the supernatural all my life. While my beliefs have changed and still do, I never stopped believing that we aren’t truly alone. I’m still open minded, so my beliefs may still be changing for the best.
I haven’t been into magick for long, but I’m determined to try my best.

What my goals are:

1. To be as great as my title
  2. Create great entities
  3. Make sure all entities I’ve already created are powerful and admired
  4. Be admired myself
  5. To be so great that people think of me as a goddess

It’s been a week since I’ve been apart of the BALG community, and I must say it’s been so much fun. I already love this site, because in my opinion, everyone here has been helpful and kind.

Yours truly

RE3

14 Likes

New here obviously :wink: About me, from Indiana of all places lol I was Wiccan for years but only cast one spell and since someone nearly died from it, I refused to cast anymore. Who knew a simple wish spell could do that!? Anyway, I read Tarot cards and get impressions. On the threshold of sleep, people talk to me. Living and/or dead. Memories, voices, and things that are shown to me and all the other stuff led me to stop labelling myself as Wiccan. Questioned myself as to WHAT I was…a medium? Light or dark? Labels that normals would feel the need to have…Im not normal lol Im in the gray area. Nothing I have experienced can fit in a nice little box with a bow on top!! It all pushed me to research the Loa, dieties, angels, demons, etc, whatever and everything I could find. Many strange words I have heard are still untranslated…anyway, this text box isnt even big enough for the rest I could say so you’ll find me around here OR there lol :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Hallo again , this is my second post here and I want to talk about me as administrator said.
I am 40 years male who since child had the feeling of been sacrificed to any God , demon . Monster ect. First time I saw the pic in my avatar I was around 10 and I felt as if I was the one been devouring by that creature. Since then I think about this fact of been sacrificed to please any god or deity , not just psychologically but pfysically . I have been trying to find any cult or group who could do this to me , . Sometimes I wonder if I am sick and if I need a doctor to relief this feelings .
Thanks for reading

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I am Xander Thimakis or XtShamanMagic. I have been practicing magic for about 15 years. I’ve gone from left to right to left to right… I no longer consider myself either. I feel like to be well rounded you need both. I now consider myself a Grey Mage and Shaman. I’ve been healing people with right hand path magic for about 5 years and I have healed and taught 1000 or so people and I’m just getting started. I love magic. All magic. I do rituals for breakfast. Every day without fail. I work with Angels, Dark God’s “using the word demon is Catholic Church Propaganda” But for the sake of argument DEMONS. Animal spirits, dragons… I work with everyone with no bias. I cut emotional trauma and past life trauma out out people auras and give them a fresh Start with no baggage. I do DNA activations to supercharge people’s power. I teach and facilitate astral projection. I teach people how to alter there physical body with herbs mineral and diet to increase there spiritual power as well as to assist in any healing i do for them psychologically with hypnosis/guided meditation or energy healing work or skills.

I am a practicing Kabbalist, Hermeticsist, Shaman, High Priest of Rah, and Mage.

12 Likes

I may have to pick your brain on a few of those things.

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Anne. I have been practicing magic for as long as I can remember, rhp. never used spells from books, but always on feeling. with the birth of my son, I have put all the magic aside and after my mom passed away there was something that said I had to pick it up again. recently, year or 2, I have gone into lhp magic and everything around it. I came by chance to a book by lavey and that’s how it started. so far I have read a lot and many things that I read I actually already did, which I quite liked to read :upside_down_face: I also came by chance on this forum, which I really love! I hope to be able to read and learn a lot and would love it if you could help me occasionally when needed. if I make grammatically stupid mistakes, please don’t blame me, because English is my second language :blush:

0604cb4cf811c73994bf8e2c92b

12 Likes

Thank you ! Any time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you friend

1 Like

Ok I believe this is right…

Hello fellows and lovelies. I have a slew of names but let us go with 'Ti here.

My magicks include varying levels of shadow magicks and any\every ritual system ever used; I have tried it at least once and either dumped it, or took some of it with me. I am an ancient loving fool, making all things old, good. The older the better, if its religio-magical in nature. Really too much for here- ask me personally if interested in more on that.

Currently my goals are very similar to Koetting’s there: I am in pursuit of big changes via channellig the Ancients. Really, though, I am pressed to wait longer for more to pop up ready for this specific task… Otherwise, always to eat more. ALWAYS. :slight_smile: Can’t tell by looking at me though…
And lastly struggles… Staying NOT hungry is a challenge. But I also can eat thru about thirty or more dollars a day in just food. So that is tough lol but otherwise… The sun is an abhorrent thing. That’s a struggle for me every day! Otherwise the Great Ones watch over and keep my life just peachy. Hope they do for you all as well. Ciao! :slight_smile: *PS I KNOW THE PIC LOOKS CRAZY. Supposed to lmfao.

OH I ALSO HAVE A SITE- rhunti.wordpress.com -on WordPress. Stop in and read up, Please and Thank You!

17 Likes

Hi, nice meeting u online . I hope you can help me or give me some advices. Thanks

2 Likes

Nice blog u have , I like it

2 Likes

You are nice and kind too

2 Likes

Aw shoot thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

25440134_1531050163669622_1293143920020427931_o

Good, so you can call me Beli (comes from Belial) is my nickname actually. I had this from the past 10 years. I graduated the history university several years ago, but I chose to become an entrepreneur. Enough about that when I was a kid I saw in my room that I stood, an entity wearing WW II commander uniform. From the age of 12 I started to read books about the occult and try to practice how much I could understand at that age, in time I progressed very much. I am axed now on necromancy, astral projections, working whit demons and gods, (performed in the past the rit of steeling the god’s faces - from there the nickname “belial”). I dont know if this is family based, my mom usually sees entities and all of her dreams come reality the next day. Anyhow, that’s enough about me, if you want to find more, you can do that by making a conversation. Thank you.

15 Likes

Hello everyone! Im John I’m happy to be welcomed into the group. I’m new to magik and have found this site to be a plethora of knowledge and insight. I’m particularly interested in Working with Goetia. Again, very good to meet you all.

10 Likes