Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Nah :stuck_out_tongue: do it again

7 Likes

I will end you.

8 Likes

Hello everyone

You can call me Leo. I’m not new to the occult but i am to evocation, which is one of the reasons i joined the forum. I hope i can learn extensively regarding this subject and others i’ll find interesting in the future.

Usually i work more with lucid dreaming, out of body experiences and similar.

I do not follow any specific system of magic or religion. I do not have a general affinity for angels nor demons. I prefer not to use a label for all spirits.

I expect to share a couple of things i’ll be learning in my journey and possibly to tell some anecdotes from magical practices.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I like your style! Now get him a collar and yourself a whip - ha ha ha

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

It’s funny as I work with king paimon too shortly he came to me in a dream

2 Likes

My name is Raylynn I am female 38 years old.I am a domonologist

5 Likes

Hello to all, I joined the site out my quest to learn more about the Goetia. Specifically at this juncture the Duke Sallos. If anyone has advise or experiences relative to Sallos and other Goetia I would like to gain more insight. I’m new to this but have been increasingly drawn to learning more.

5 Likes

Welcome! There’s plenty of info on the forums. If you’d like, you can search sallos with the search button and it will bring all posts about him up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hey Balg Forum!

Ummm yeah, been lurking for a while, now looking to join in the fun!

Been interested in the occult for about 20 Years now. Finally getting my shit together and following the path!

Can’t wait to get to know you all,

Peace

5 Likes

Hello,
I’d like this site to be my homepage and so ill try get along with everyone I can :smiley:
My name is Slade Seymour Jr. The picture included is 2 days old and I took it after my family forced me to go to church. Seventh-day Adventist. You can probably guess that I have no interest in Christianity. I develop and make my own magick but the set I remember practicing made by other people would be most evocation/invocations. Anything dealing with lust/sex I enjoy and yes in my country(The Bahamas) the legal age for sex is 16 so I’m fine lol. Sorry for making a post without introducing myself as that post was impulsive as I knew not what more to do that to run to like-minded people. I only have Christian family members and after they found out, let’s just say that things got depressing for me. I’m still battling it but I know that Lucifer and King Paymon are there for me in my times of trouble. My current goal is to get a scholarship to study to become a neurosurgeon this year actually. When I finish doing great in my schooling ill graduate in grade 11(I’m 16). My struggles at the moment is my depression, self-loathing and doubt(all of which I have Anglicanism to blame).

14 Likes

Sorry that the picture came out like that.

1 Like

You want me to fix it? :+1:

2 Likes

If it’s not an issue then sure thanks.

2 Likes

You should be the right way up now! :smiley:

1 Like

I like your name @Slade :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good day everyone! My name is Matt.
I am sort of new to magick in that I am just now starting to become serious about it. I don’t have a magical preference yet and so far I’ve just been communicating mostly with angels and elementals. I’ve been having difficulty with fear. When the spirit that I call upon starts to come to me I just close the ritual out of fear and that’s been my challenge as of late. Hopefully soon I’ll overcome that.
I appreciate the advice and also the example of everyone here. Thanks!

9 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is (I actually don’t want to give my name here… (or my Dragon name…) So I’ll just give you my Dragon nickname, kinda :D) Rain. I am pretty new to magick and am just looking for some guidance!

What I would like to be able to do is summon entities, spirits, and creatures. Also bring good fortune unto my self and others I care about.

Really all I can do (if this is even magick and not just me being mentally insane xD) is summon, I guess that would be the correct word, completely separate beings inside my mind that I can communicate with. I am fairly sure they are seperate entities considering they are always altering my thoughts from what I would think and always speak in a very different way from myself. I can sometimes control which ones come and go, though sometimes I cannot. So I’m not actually sure if I am summoning them or they are just coming and going on their own. Though there is one that is always there.

Anyways, I really hope I can learn to control them much better than I can now. Choose the ones that come and go. Stop annoying ones from coming at the wrong time.

Though… I also sometimes feel like I am just my soul being hosted, if you will, by the human I am kinda part of. The one that is always there is the actually mind of the person I am one with.

I know… I’m kinda wierd… But I swear, I am not B.S.'ing you all right now. :slight_smile:

But all of that aside, I also want to be able to cast all sorts of spells to alter the physical and mental (mental? xD) space around me.

Thanks! I hope you all can help me furthur improve what I want improved and learn what I want to learn,

~Rain

9 Likes

Welcome on board and have fun! :smiley:

3 Likes