Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi,

My name is Lee, as a (mostly) solitary practitioner I have walked the ‘Middle Path’ for over 30 years now. I believe in ‘Live & Let Live’, but I also believe in ‘Live & Let Die’. I seek ‘Power Within not Power Over’, but I will exercise Power Over when I have to. I claim the right of survival, I claim the right of self-defense. I claim the right to thrive.

There are some people in this world that can do what must be done, I am one of them.

I was born a Witch (male) into a life that I can only describe as BIZARRE. I never thought I would live to see 18 yrs of age but somehow I did. By the time I was 21, I had lived in 5 states and finally found my way to L.A… I’ve been here ever since.

Witch, Magician, Sorcerer. I have been called all of these (… and for good reason! :slight_smile:

My interests include: Tarot, Lenormand, Runes, I Ching, Spell-Casting, Ceremonial Magick, Qabalah & now… Daemonology. Which is what has led me to this site.

Odin is my friend.

8 Likes

Hi Satori,

Aaah, El Segundo, where the sewage meets the sea!

Let’s see, never actually lived in El Segundo proper but have lived all around it. Torrance, Lawndale, Redondo Beach. I miss the So. Bay!

Thanks for your Welcome, I feel like I’m starting all over again. Never thought I would venture into this branch of Magick… but here I am, both feet in.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi Guys,
Intro Time:

I am 40y/o and have been practicing occultism for around 20 years. Over that time my interests and practices have been Wiccan, Golden Dawn and Thelemic. Currently I am working with the BoA as my primary text for evocation, soon to be experimenting with KoF.

My journey began in my mid-teens, I cannot say what drew me to the occult but drawn I was, I read whatever I could get my hands on, my first few books where Tyson’s ‘The New Magus’, Barrett’s ‘The Magus’, the Simon Necronomicon, the Satanic Bible, Abramerlin and the Greater Key of Solomon. I did little practice but a lot of study and crafted some tools including my hand drawn tarot deck.

When I turned 18 I started a correspondence course with The Servants of the Light, that lasted around 12 month, too boring to keep my interest.

When I was 21 I was initiated into an Alexandrian Coven and worked with Wicca consistantly for 15 years, I have been High Priest of 3 Covens and have run a number of Wicca Courses for the public as part of our recruitment. I am currently 2nd degree, but no longer work within a Coven and am only available to the Wiccans in case of emergency, I have moved on but those lessons, training and experiences were invaluable.

During my mid-twenties I worked through Kraig’s ‘Modern Magick’ an excellent book IMO, and joined the OTO, even though I have been with them for around 15 years I am still only a 1st degree, although I like the ideal of Thelema I find the OTO to be admin heavy so I stay with them to support the ideal, but am not really active or involved.

Over the last few years I have been interested in Evocation of all sorts and practical magick (sorcery), these will be my main pursuits for the rest of my occult life. Luckily I have a small group of people with similar interests to work with, experiment with and hone our skills.

I also enjoy crafting my own magical tools and implements, I will get some pics up sooner or later for discussion and hopefully outline some methods I have found to make the crafting of tools less daunting.

Anyway, nice forum.

Kind Regards
A:S

8 Likes

Hello,

my name is Alexander. I am into Satanic / Black Magic.

Current Goal - to achieve financial success, better health and happiness.

Current struggles - can’t find any particularly useful info.

5 Likes

Nicholas. I have a Bachelors degree in religious studies, and have been studying the occult for about 12 years or so. I have yet to successfully summon any Goetic entity so I’d like to learn to do it correctly and make a pact to achieve the basics like wealth, a lover, and learn how to take joy in life. I tend to be to vulnerable and want to gain inner power and outer power. I’ve become afraid of expressing my ideas do to cyberstalking on the part of some nihilstic atheists who seem to be free from consequences of anykind. I want to learn to accept myself and be around people who accept me and respect me.

5 Likes

hi my names Luke,i have always had an interest in the occult my parents are roma so i had a kind of half christian half pagan upbringing,i have recently had a massive change in my personal circumstances(not through choice),i started reading up on the lhp and found ea.i now have B.A.L.G and complete works id really like someone to guide through putting these methods into practice…i am dedicated and all i got is time on my hands…i want this i KNOW this path is right for me.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Himanshu. I belong to New Delhi, India. I started following the left hand path 3 years ago. The concept of independence and self empowerment was the reason for me to dedicate myself to this path. Having being raised in an orthodox Hindu family I had spend about 26 years of my life living the lies of religious slavery.
Even though the only form of spirituality I knew then was to kneel, join the hands together and simply Do Not Question; I always had the questions. My quench for knowledge led me to the unshackling ideas of Satanism. To which I dedicated myself. Mainly my source of information was the WWW.
I am very new to the field of magic. As a matter of fact my exposure to the term magic truly is because of BALG. I am very excited to have opened the gates of knowledge. Personally my life is a ordeal currently with no job, no friends, no money and thousands of dollars of debt. But still it feels great as BALG has given me a new ray of hope. I feel immensely confident and connected with Black Magic. It feels finally of being connected with something that I always wanted in life; Power and Control of my own life. My goal from now on would be to gain knowledge of black magic and make myself proficient in it.

Regards,
Himanshu

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Antares, even though my login name is Scorpia6651.

I have been visiting BALG for a while. Been watching E.A’s videos on youtube and various places. What struck me about him is that he seems very down to earth and a decent guy. There are so many pretentious people out there - especially in the occult - and some really seem up their own backsides. Even though I am not a follower of the LHP, well not strictly speaking, I think it is good to keep an open mind and to be willing to try different things and also be willing to have your views questioned and challenged at times.

So I come from a “Born again Christian” background. Yes I suffered indoctrination and brainwashing as many of us have. I began questioning my faith at age 30 when severe doubts entered in and persistent questions kept popping up. My first foray into magick was a visit to the website www.spellsandmagic.com I found myself reading and reading and becoming in enthralled. I think my main reason to turn to the occult was to seek validation and proof for the Spiritual or unseen realms.

I began my magickal career by following and still using “Modern Magick” by the late Donald Michael Kraig - another very decent down to earth guy who replied a number of times that I emailed him asking for advice on magick.

As a Scorpio my life is and always has been a contradiction - love and hate, light and darkness, spirituality and mundane worldliness, as well as black and white magick. I have always been attracted to extremes, but now at age 39 I have found that all my life the lesson that I have been meant to learn is that it is about balance. Ying and Yang, the Middle Pillar - the balance between light and dark LHP and RHP. We shouldn’t eschew either.

I am no longer a Christian though I do follow the path of Qabalah and still have a strong attachment or shall I say fondness for the bible (though I no longer take it literally) - as much as I have fought it, it is a part of my background and makes me who I am today.

I guess my stance on magick is best portrayed by the Emperor card - number 4 - in the tarot. The Emperor wants there to be peace, stability and harmony in his kingdom a place for people to grow and be thrive and prosper. However, sometimes it is not good enough just to want peace, justice and harmony, sometimes you have to fight to defend it. That may mean stepping on other or even hurting others to defend what is dear to us. So for me I don’t see magick as black or white, I see it as it just is, and we must wisely decide how we use it.

Anyway that’s enough for now. I will continue reading and joining in when I can.

Antares

8 Likes

My name is Jono and I live in South Africa.

Born and raised as a Jehovah’s Witness until their extremism scared me into atheism. I wondered about life and death as an atheist with the “pointlessness of life” mentality, still broken and hurt by the abuse I grew up with until a pivotal point in my life when I decided to kill myself. I was planning it out when a friend of mine suggested that I try LSD. I put off plans to kill myself and at a party I tried this miracle drug for the first time.

I felt my reality shatter and reassemble. I tripped out for the entire night and walked into the sun for the first time with new eyes to look upon the world. While outside I could feel things were different and a realization flooded my body, telling me that there is some kind of deity that is responsible for everything. I felt a pulsing in the back of my head which I have now come to know was my zael chakra being reawakened.

From that moment came a year long spiritual drug binge that was necessary to break down the old mentality. I began to notice that spirits were present and guiding me at times to take these psychedelics to better help me. There were times where I could feel the presences of beings immediately after and sometimes hours before I would ingest things. My most distinct memory was siting on a chair and for a moment glancing up to see these two pairs of eyes on ten-foot tall ethereal beings. They then began to communicate with me through my friends, I would always be able to tell from the eyes when one of my friends was being used as a channel.

A few months later, I began to get the impression from these beings that I must now learn to enter these states without the drugs so I began to meditate more seriously and did my time as a new ager until little by little I came to the left-hand. Now here I am becoming a living god.

6 Likes

Ave, my name is E. from the USA (Alabama specifically) and I’ve been a practitioner of magic for over five years now.

I’m also an aspiring artist, mostly in the realm of abstract expressionism. A.O. Spare is a huge influence of mine in magic. I enjoy ritualism, however living conditions mostly make meditative/sigilic practices my only real form of interacting with the elusive numinous energies.

Also, I’m spiritually aligned with traditional/theistic Satanism, and am VERY interested in contacting Goetic spirits in order to further my path, yet I’m still very much a neophyte at this.

I hope this intro is sufficient :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello my name is Joe and I am here to learn evocation to be able to call a spirit and have it materialize in front of me I have had spirits all of my life appear to me as they wish and leave as they wish I want to make them subject unto me instead of me always being subject unto them if that makes sense. Right now my biggest challenge is going from the Theta state into the rapture state and then the crossroads I can get into the theta fine but not the rapture or crossroads. If anyone has any tips or tricks for this I would appreciate it.

5 Likes

not really new here, but saw this was in the rules now so:

• q / queasy, not really comfortable with giving my real name.

• banefull magick for the most part but necromancy is growing on me.

• full posession by Azazel, Belial, Amayamon and Abaddon.

• keeping the balance between here and there*.

4 Likes

Hi all.

I am Krikke, and I am a male, and I am new to this forum.

I know a about different kind of Magick, but I am a kind
of new to Dark Magick.

I have had out of body experience in my younger days, and once
in a while in my present life.

I want to learn much about Dark Magick in the future and make
Dark Magick.

Greetings Krikke

5 Likes

Hello Everyone
my name name is Delilah and I’m a 20 year old female.
don’t feel really comfortable uploading pics on here.
I was into demonology since is was 12, and I’m highly into the dark arts and id love to interact with people willing to share their knowledge and experiences on there magickal assent.
My current goals are to obtain knowledge on the occult, and perfect my powers, so that I may take full control of my life. ultimately to become a living Goddess :slight_smile:
my current struggle is that… I have no idea where or how to start. EA offers programs and books that I just can’t afford at the moment so I’m just getting by scrapping whatever knowledge I can find and comparing information to find the truth. I’m very passionate and serious about my journey on my assent.

I wanna thank all the people who are sharing insightful info and who are distributing their knowledge to help others on there journey to godhood, you really are changing the world :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome all new aspiring magi! You’re in the right place!

An admirable goal! It is exactly the same as mine, and most other people here (I am a dude though, so I would be a “God” :P)

That’s the way! That passion and lust for knowledge will ever drive you forward to spiritual knowledge and fulfillment.

3 Likes

Welcome guys hope you enjoy your stay around!

2 Likes

Hey everybody!.. Bye everybody! ( my intro’s pretty much in general discussion right now I’m not re wording that 7 paragraph long shit here)

3 Likes

Dang it, I just read the rules and regulations. Here’s my introduction… Hey my name is Daniel. I’m 19 and the reason why I’m here is cause I’ve had a lot of experiences in my life that have been hard to explain. I’m raised from a family of ex Jehovah witness’s(luckily the religion hasn’t rubbed off of me too much). I’ve heavily adhered to the god called Jehovah all my life just like my family has raised me. My story is very long though as to how I’m to where I am now(I wish I wasn’t typing this on my phone) , I’m interested in the anatomy and spirituality of evocations, invocations, magic, ect. I’m interested in the process as studying it as a art and put it to practice to get more of what I want in my life instead of waiting around like my family does. I’m more a right handed path person with the will and self reliance of a left handed person. I’m gonna be gravitating around white magic, and I’m in the process of trying to prepare my self for a evocation of Raphael. After going through many posts, and all of ea’s videos it’s help me make more sense of it all. Turns out I’ve already been doing invocations and communications with spirits and I didn’t even know it. Btw a quick apology to lady Eva and the rules for not posting here first, and for the disrespectful intro I made before this one.

5 Likes

Hi everybody,

My friends call me Dante.

I like all kinds of magic, including stage magic which I think is important in creating wonder and amazement for the masses.
Special favorite: Has got to be Baneful magick.

Current goals: Within the context of this forum I want to exchange thoughts and ideas with other experienced magicians. Note that it says “experienced” because I have a serious distaste for the impractical or overly academic wikipedia type magicians, of which there are quite a few out there (including published and respected ones). They really piss me off to say the very least.

Magically speaking I have been in the “game” for at least 6 years being actively involved in several magical organizations which I don’t want to detail. I have made good and bad experiences, as again, some of these LHP organizations had members that had strong RHP mindsets (especially in the lower ranks) and used to “bitch” about too much.

My goals are simply the mastery of magick so that I can do my Will. (Yes I do believe in the concept espoused by Crowley, aka the True Will and I think that all Magick which doesn’t center around it is mostly just emotional *bingo bongo type stuff - which is why those who don’t take the concept seriously usually end up in bingo bongo type situations.) *bingobongo = jungle type chaos

Other than that I don’t like people and most of my struggles are centered around the fact that I have to live here on this planet. It is such a bizarre concept that I sometimes wonder who came up with it. I mean seriously. So in a way you could argue that I’m an existentialist who is aware that there is more to the universe than most materialists. It’s a bizarre fucking place though, and shit, I can’t really take it seriously, at least not the material part.

4 Likes

Hello, I joined this forum about half a year ago. My interest in the occult and magick started about two years ago, i dabbled in chaos magick then I found the teachings of eric koetting.

4 Likes