Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi, I tried to post a introduction before but I got yelled at? I guess I didn’t see this here or whateve. So, I’m like confused. the guy who told me about this isn’t like around and whatever now I met him at a party and he disopeared that night… i don’t want to feel weak any more you know? I feel like I don’t know I can’t do anything and I don’t get nothing I want. I mean like I did some Satan contract and ritual but I grew up in a wiccan home and nothing happened so I like, don’t know? Is lucifer just mad 'cause what I come from or something? Think I’m just lost… reading stuff here and it’s a lot and there is like no systems or anything I don’t think just overwhelmed… where do i start is this really about being powerful or is it just another one of those help yourself places hat only tells you to buy stuff 'cause I’ve tried other books and they haven’t helped me… don’t want to waste more mony on something that’s just a scam…

4 Likes
      Who I am is οf very little importance, it is what I stand for that matters for nothing. A continuation of the ultimate paradoxical. Forecast before the wretch of earth-plane a sundered mass of writhing discontent ever so very morbid in it's own hell forged plan. The above all beneath, an ever nothing within the spark of life called void. Whatever there is to has been? Verily, we shan't know. For it is that we had known but not cared to have not known and there it be lain out - spread eagle for the lech and harlot to defile. Innocence! I declare, for it is that some must have name. Purity, so hailed in the ever night of moon's repose; dark, unseen, silent. The true nature given of the herald to dawn's light. Light that through the shadow, lies. 

Wherefore then doth the sparrow cry? Tarry not to concern - it cries for me.

Lover unto I, who’s mind be rend, most terrible of fiends to all who knows but light. Betwiχt άll and within the knοt ςarried through and beyond - but where!? The joke be upon us who becomes the all! Cracked whips of ten thousand score six hundred and siχty six. Numbers who’s value - zero, άn equatiοn of defianςe. Know not the seven within for it is without that denies, coarse words from eons past made manifest in what is beheld forgotten, gold. Snap cracks the pop and forth bangs the initiate naked and bore into self unaware to whom it belong. Irony, ironed out so that none may see - simplicity, an art form stole and sold to me. The deep cackle of a child’s glee, frightening to as a madman’s heart; shown without restraint considered only so yet not known. BLASPHEMY, BLASPHEMY! String it up by the shin, let us make haste unto it’s cleansing! Cleansed of what? Prey I asked to know. For is it not the wheat which bares the chaff? Is not the bean which brings the gas? Ho, ho! Not, can you, surmise the well spring within - without. The thing withheld from which all is creation, infinitum est vero, verum est seditio. Cast into light to bring out the dark which lingers above. Bastardized altitudes who from what knows not he draws, Scorn unto ye, scorn without recompense! A shadow over hung to where beneath I shall beset. Oh, how to turn back the left hand of Chronos and fill such smut over would bring me joy. Born of the dead… still-born unto ye mind! Yet the course be not yet made dis, to mineself alone should so be found with scorn. Behest my life to scatter asunder such loathsome is, and be-forth shown a cockroach missed. May it find it’s self above and below and might that from it’s fears be strung a bow to which it’s foe, it’s self, is shown.

Behold it for it is clear!

Like eyes siχth, ά shοwn fallaςy seen. To whom attributed god be man, ego engorged in conquest of sand, for is not that which is all at hand? Cosmic grain, through which fingers drain? Ctrl+alt+f(12) the equation shown to where all is lead, back to before begun and on return the halls of learning are now hollows bored, all is left be æchos - æchos - æchos. Have not you heard? Heard perhaps they not have. But still! Foresee! Έncroach. As foreseen we shall have, but not before. Cultish lingerings like all in ρast through which this one’s many paths have scored, I am a pilgrim ιn-front an unholy forge! The affront to men(/) who’ve been set to re-locking δpen doors. Holy fuck chains, chain fucker! This bitch wants to fly! Thrοugh window pane and to pavement floor! This before cannot be grant, for it is as you see my wing beset. Broken by collision, own. A mend to whiςh I’ve never known.

All the answers lie within, who I am and where I’ve been held tight behind riddle-key. For thought provoked, my current dream, a gift for you and I alike - you see?

Edit: I have decided that if I continue to enjoy and draw knowledge from this cyber domain I will post a plain text introduction in the future.

5 Likes

Hello, I am Ramae from Mexico, I first heard of BALG from a friend. I would like to learn more.

6 Likes

That is purely uncalled for. People come here to understand themselves and find their inner power! Only a sort of sad, jealous fool would lay down such blatant aggression against someone who opened his soul and mind to people in order to help them. I hope the full wrath of the practitioners here come down on you in droves and the legions herein beheld are sent onto you like a hurricane of suffering. May that from your broken remains you might be reborn anew in the power and grace of your true everlasting essence.

2 Likes

So don’t.

I know how you feel. When I was very new I bought a ton of books from various authors thinking that the more books I had, and had read, the more “powerful” my magic would get. Instead I was unbelievably confused. Everyone had a differing opinion about magic, who the spirits are, why magic worked… blah blah blah.

What really kicked my magic into gear was meditation. Clear your mind, and begin to discover who you are and what magic is to you.

It took a couple of months but afterwards my whole life changed and became more magical.

To actually successfully work operative or transcendent magic you have to first have a good understanding of yourself. Feel powerless? Meditate, work yourself up to a good 30 minutes a day and you will find that a lot of problems solve themselves.

Happy Hunting,
Orismen

7 Likes

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:3232”]Hello Newcomer,

Introduce yourself in this thread so that older members can welcome you. For example, share…

• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles[/quote]

Hi Forum
I’m Mag. I don’t have a particular preference in types of magic as I rather be without a label. Pretty much I’ll use whatever works and tend to be more intuitive than ritualistic. Though, I am interested in various rituals just to compare results. I have a very strong interest in out of body work and the general manipulation of reality.

My current goal is to become better, more focused and disciplined and maybe have more out of body work. My current struggle is trying to find out what I want with all this knowledge. =)

4 Likes

Hello everyone. This my obligatory introduction post. I’m an Atheistic Satanist. I base my paradigm off the works of Anton Lavey. I came to this site while I was researching Left Hand Path topics. I’m interested in learning about magik and seeing if I can be exposed to something new.

Name: Kenneth Tabor
Photo:

Magick: I don’t practice magic. As Lavey said, “Those who spell magic with a “k”, aren’t.”

Goals: Working towards stability with my job and creating a life for myself.

Struggles: Consistent long term effort with any goal.

I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone here. Hopefully I can contribute something along the way!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome all who just arrived!

3 Likes

Hello all!

My name’s Candy
I’m originally from Houston, but currently live in a ridiculously small town in Texas (damn near in the middle of nowhere)

I’m an artist and specialize in pencil and charcoal portraits, but work in MANY other mediums and always happy and eager to learn anything that can be considered an art or craft

Here’s a work in progress of Belial as he appears to me (I do take commissions)

I’ve only been into this stuff about a year… Before that I just thought I was crazy and/or childish, having imaginary friends constantly following me around for as long as I can remember.
Unfortunately, now I know they’re real, I end up trying too hard to hear and remember what they say and show me… When I’m not paying attention, however… Oh, do I wish this dork would leave me alone to think for just a moment or two! lol

I have a friend who’s mother is a Christian prophet. She’s the one that made me realize all this is real. Every time I see her, she always gives me the same message from the Big Guy : Keep up my studies, I’m heading in the right direction.
Funny my studies have brought me here to this…

Anyway, here I am, confused beyond belief and trying to figure shit out.
Please excuse me if I start spouting nonsense or something stupid/inaccurate - I get excited by new information and easily get these things and my imagination completely mixed up. That and they originally came to me using the personas of my favorite anime and game characters and continue to do so, so I often refer to them by those names.

Anyway, nice to meet y’all and I can’t wait to learn more

5 Likes

Creep here, happy to meet everyone. I began in the past for sometime; from a small town.

3 Likes

why not…

I like to be addressed as Tel or Gega or both, that is my pen name.

[url=http://telgega.deviantart.com/art/Insanity-and-Vengence-411317404]http://telgega.deviantart.com/art/Insanity-and-Vengence-411317404[/url]
I’m the tall one on the right

I was raised in a strict religious off shoot branch of chirstianity, I had constant haunting dreams and could sense the presence of …things as a boy. when I was 13 I started to see spirit orbs and heard voices almost constantly.

My main focus was in martial arts at the time, and practiced in secret because I was taught that martial arts was a ‘religious thing’ and I was forbidden to practice it. I was forbidden to even meditate, but I did it because it helped my nerves (I was very nervious when I was younger)

doing these things I seemed to develop a higher awareness, often times I’d be online at night reading about psychic development and speaking on chat rooms about the thing ,though I was only aware of a minor form of “clairvoyance” at the time.

I fell out of the spiritual things for a few years when I was in high school, the questions I asked people, who claimed to be enlightened psychics and wiccans w/e, acted irritated and threatened by my curiousity and desire to understand but my inability to pay for teaching.

as any of you who say my photo can tell, I’m a very handsome young man…but still I struggled socially and I could never understand why.

jumping ahead a few years a woman mentioned various teachers to develop ‘Magnetism’ or mesmerizism as some may know it. one of the people she suggested was Robert Bruce, it took me a while but I managed to get some books from him, they reawakened my desired to develop spiritually.

I took my development to some sites out there and offered to teach those who were willing to learn, many developed fast and came back to learn more, but I was banned for teaching interestingly enough.

during that time I considered myself a “Oath Breaker” because I would remote view people in chat room and give them nearly spot on descriptions of themselves, but I never asked for premission to do so, as I feel asking is Bull shit, if you don’t know I’m doing something to you without me telling you I did it, well…

and if you think I’m ‘attacking you’ then you need to learn the difference between those things but I’m just ranting now…

I’m more interested in self evolution, since and Iron body kung fu, healing, and all practices that push the boundaries of the human mind and body.

I’m currently working on seeing auras more clearly, I have always been able to see energy but it’s often faint or I have to focus my vision in a way to see it better. Like many of you, I’m working on realizing my own divine nature, unlike many of you I have a desire to walk the ‘right handed’ path but still used the ‘left handed’ path as I need to.

I do not see magic or psionics as anything but intent, moral plays no factor in it.

no boast, I catch on quick, I practiced astral projection from Robert bruce and was out in the first week, many who I told this too were impressed, I have a knack for this. thing is my only struggle at this point is I have to make time to practice, I worked 3 jobs some months ago and now I work 7/12s

I make the time to do it but I’m often too tired to work on something so I gotta force myself to work…I feel this might slow me down though

9 Likes

I just joined this site because a friend who has been here for a while (Illustrious) recommended it to me. My name is Jason, and I started getting interested in magick, the occult, etc after finding out about my Pagan ancestors, and the interesting and wonderful traditions they have. I was baptized as a Protestant when I was a baby, and have been a Christian for many years, but during my early 20’s, I started fighting the Christian programming. I thought to myself “maybe Lucifer really is the good guy”.

In my 30’s, I started looking through a lot of different religions, although I never really settled on one, and I have had the habit of putting a label on myself. I still have some doubts, but I’m becoming comfortable with what I believe now.

The main reason I want to study magick, well, I might as well go ahead and be honest. Ever since playing some of the SMT games, I’ve been very fascinated with daemons and other spirits. I’ve always wondered if things could ever be like in the games, where I can become friends with a demon or spirit, and I’ve heard of people getting assistance and protection from certain demons/spirits. So my purpose for wanting to learn magick is mainly for self serving reasons, although I would also like to learn magick so I can help others as well. There is too much turmoil in this world, and the thought of gaining a lot of power seemed scary to me, since I was always taught that absolute power corrupts absolutely, but if I can harness that power to help others, then so be it.

I’m not sure what my favorite magick path is right now. I want to learn evocation magick, although I know that that’s a ways away, and I really need to get grounded in some basic knowledge by studying the simpler projects first, such as sigils (not saying that they’re child’s play or anything, but they’re the simplest thing in magick to start with judging from what I’ve heard). Once I learn some of the basics, I’ll see how I want to develop from there. Although my main goal will always to be to have some spirit friends, I know someone who has many spirit friends and I am jealous of him, although at the same time happy for him.

6 Likes

hi my name is paul from Denmark,western aust ,ive always been keen on black magik.read a books full of dogma,do circles and stuff.then I decided to buy a universel circle,i sat in the circle thinking of the guide that comes with it.i sat tride to get intoucht then I put a my hands on 2 of writings on the circle.it waz like putting your finger in a power output,i ask them to come into me.for the next hour I found myself rolling around in the circle laughing full on,it waz if someone enjoyed my foul&degusting sence of humour 4 once.every1 I know says my humour is the most foul and just say I don’t want 2 know,so whats it mean.i want knowledge & power like ervery1 does which would be the best 1 to make a pact?

4 Likes

I am very very new to this. I saw youtube videos about Demon Magicians etc… and then come across EA’s site. I knew guys like Chris angles and David Blaine are not doing the trick only there is something else. All I want to be able to do simple magic like them.

• Your name : Bill Singh (real name :slight_smile: )
• Photos if you’re comfortable : too old for that :slight_smile:
• Kinds of magick you like : don’t know the differnece yet
• Current goals : to perform small tricks like david blaine
• Current struggles : just starting out, will post for help later

Regards
Bill Singh

4 Likes

Hello My name is James I am trying to learn the left hand path sorry for the short post

4 Likes

my name is frank im from liberty Indiana im 23 im just interested in learning about the occult.

4 Likes

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
first of all: My apologies for any grammar or orthographic mistakes. But english is not my mother tongue.

My real name is Michael. I used to be a “White lighter” in every aspect of my life. Even though my Mother, who came from a buddhistic country, was somehow involved in some sort of LHP buddhism (she didn’t talk much about it). I thought the RHP was the real deal, that i should devote my life to the help of others, that i had to be hard to myself but kind and generous to others.

A certain Event a while ago made me question all that RHP dogma and moral. I realized that i was weak (magick and will in general). I stood by while other people took everything from me. Worst of all, I couldn’t do anything. The dogma und morals of the RHP enslaved me, or rather I chained myself in them. I believed in some form of destiny, that every pain i feel would be neccessary for my enlightenment and is a product of karma. Others exploited me because of that.

In said event, even people i love suffered. That was definitely enough. What use are magick knowledge and power, if I can’t even use it to protect my love ones? Why should I not be allowed to destroy an enemy (with magick) who attempted to destroy me?

Of course one could argue with morals or wisdom from the RHP. That everything has a purpose etc.
Don’t get me wrong. RHP might be the Path to Enlightenment and Union with God. It’s just not for people who are constantly struggling to survive. Hate is not always a desirable feeling, but it is necessary. Revenge is not always something you should seek for the rest of your life, but you need it sometimes. And the happines the RHP promises after a lifetime of hell, is not even a sure shot.

I decided to get rid of all that RHP stuff i gathered over the years while I studied the occult. Maybe I am just stupid. I think this is possible. And if you think the same way: Please do so. Maybe this whole story from right hand to left hand, or as someone who doesn’t know anything would say from “good to bad” is a cliché.

I just can’t practice a form of magick and devote my life to it, which is making me and my loved ones suffer. In times of hardship, even the small powers I could use, without violating any stupid law, would fail me. Well, this is not something a magician, someone who decides to become a higher beeing, should experience.

I hope to meet some like-minded spirits. I also hope to meet someone who is telling me that I am indeed an Idiot, I could learn from that.

Cheers
Michael

8 Likes

You’re not an idiot. And welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Hello,
Just figured I’d sign up and maybe with my experiences and knowledge could help others. I’m still learning quite a bit too. I’m still uncomfortable even talking about it with anyone, so just typing this is stepping out of the actual occult zone. Maybe for my own sanity typing out my experiences will help me keep my mind body spirit balanced. Just call me applejoe.

4 Likes

Hello, I go by the name EndlessPossibilities (or EP) and I am new here.

Okay so I practice demonic magick but I also do something I call , currently, experimental magick wherein I play around with the established rules of contemporary magick and do the assumed impossible e.g teleportation, in addition to incorporating some scientific evaluation into my workings. Working with the spirits to tear down that obstacle. I do not as of yet have an established system, still working on that but so far so good.

I will change the world and bring in greater awareness of magick, that is my goal. It always amazes and disappoints me that even in the magickal community there is still close-mindedness and power play, such potential wasted.

It has not been an easy ride getting to the point where I am and I still have some challenges to overcome, but I am proud that I am getting closer to where I desire to be. I also have my demons to thank for guiding me.

So…basically I came here to converse, to share ideas, and to debate. Also I admire what E.A.Koetting has done, his journey, and the hope he has instilled in me of…well…possibilities.

Hello to all.

7 Likes