Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Well not a fan of giving out my name so Belgarath is what a group calls me out here I work with what I need to to grow I guess my goal is to become a god however I need to so I seem to work with everything as it comes

4 Likes

Not sure how to reply without using the Quote function; my nickname is Kirolak (Basque language, which means “sport” Krishna-lila or pastimes) I write novels ; was trained as an opera singer & have had numerous psychic experiences including astral travel, although not always under my own control. . . . I have no path really, but mix & match different styles according to my intuition. My religious background is Buddhist with some Hindu tendencies although I come from a spanish family. I’ve travelled all over, lived in the Far East, & am now in Africa… . .am also very private & don’t really want to share a photo in public; perhaps I’ll overcome that & will post one later! As to my age, I am old enough not to mention it!
Thank you for having me on the forum!

3 Likes

Bienvenido

2 Likes

Hi Im LuLu,I come from Quebec Canada,I follow my own path and love experiencing.I have a thing for knowlegde I always want more!Always had contact with non-physical beings, first time I remember was at the age of five. Im presently working with Azazel. I have always gone with my instincts with my magik not knowing the terms and all,searched for a mentor and the one I found was a wiccan.I noticed quikly that that wasnt for me,it was just on the surface and too fluffy for me.I want to dive in completely.I want to create change around me for my benefit.I admit not wanting to say Im into black magik (cuz I got a big mouth and I tell the people closest to me what I really do,well most of it),I guess they werent surprised cuz no one even blinked.The more I learn the more I realize I instinctively already was a black magician. Right now Im wanting to go to cegep cuz my last child has started school.I want to study horticulture and environment,which will lead me where I want and far from the city! It might take me a little while to share ,I need to observe a bit before.As much as I am a loud eccentric open-minded women in life as much as my magik workings are xtremely personal for me,therefore I have a hard time sharing especially with people I dont know.But I will as soon as Im comfortable. So Im eager to get to know u all and happy to be here!!!

3 Likes

Hi members am dondo from uganda I love black magic and I want to become a living god

3 Likes

I’m responding to this because you post AT 03:33.
i had my antivirus scaned the whole computer and it stoped at 1hour,11 minutes and 11 seconds.by the way welcome dondo

(this number game is funny)

3 Likes

What’s Good?

My name’s Brett and I’m fairly new to magick. I’m a musician. Proud to say I’m a starving jazz artist too haha. I have been practicing divination for almost a year now since I picked up my first tarot deck! I’m currently studying Goetia very closely and wish to have successful evocations in the future!

Stay Classy,
Brett

6 Likes

I’m GranChemin.

I am an houngan and magician. I’ve been studying and practicing for a couple of decades now. I’m just here to share and learn.

Thanks Guys!

5 Likes

I’m Arkhilokhus. I’m a bit of a wanderer, but these days I live in the American Midwest.

I have about ten years experience as a Thelemite and a couple years in Wicca. I’ve studied and practiced magic on and off during all that time (with about a five year break when I went insane and became a Protestant Christian) but my successes have largely come through pure astrological timing (I’m an enthusiastic amateur astrologer) and the experince of invoking a number of different gods. However, E.A.'s explanation of evocation really clicked for me, and I’m already having some pretty solid success with sigil magic.

I’m currently working on getting my financial and living sitch sorted. Once that’s done, I plan on devoting myself to following the rabbit-hole of Evocation as deep as it goes. Apotheosis has been my long-term goal since puberty, and nothing’s changed there.

5 Likes

No disrespect meant to Forum members, this intro is posted under protest and threat of censorship by way of a moderator’s PM noting mandatory introduction prior to participating in the dialogue. I prefer to read and post what and when I like, under the aegis of BALG’s Program Goal to eliminate the occult and replace it with a new Aeon of open source information accessible to anyone. The heavy hand of a moderator augers against BALG’s intended outcome. That said, to continue in a meaningful way beyond merely lurking, here’s some random background for the ‘Stasi’. Enjoy.
I recall AP’ing at age six and hovering just below the ceiling for what seemed to be an interminable span of time, and knowing intuitively that I could not speak of it to others. I also recall being captivated and propelled by the Gustave Dore engravings in a copy of Dante’s Inferno at the same age, and instinctively knowing that Xtianity was BS, and I would have to discover the real truth on my own.
Among my earliest memories is a shade that mocked, cajoled and counseled against embracing the status quo religion. The shade pushed me, challenged me, and was ever constant in posing questions to me, always residing just outside the margins of my perception. Later on, I felt in debt to it for protecting me from falling prey to the false precepts of modern mainstream religion. Later still, by many years, I was driven by a curiosity to apply my skills to discern the identity of the shade, and after a time, I was successful. It was I.
Raised Protestant, I attended a Native-American sweat lodge to explore new ideas and expand my understanding. In the darkness illumined only by the red hot rocks, I took my turn intoning names of power, and for the first time, felt an indescribable energy burst that activated every nerve in my body. I had no experience in the tradition, and yet managed to achieve something I later came to understand that Robert Bruce would describe as “Kundalini-like”. Through evocation I have since replicated and surpassed that energy raising event, which provides me ownership for this type of personal power.
I recognize the sanctity of science, and I appreciate the irony of my belief that the current human condition, such as it is, denies the inhabitants of the world an unobstructed view of their eternal birthright. I believe that is changing.
Hmmm, that wasn’t so bad after all. The journey continues.

3 Likes

Your objection is duly noted, and thank you for honouring the rules despite that.

4 Likes

Greetings, fellow magicians. I finally distilled some time for this forum and I hope to become involved.

I have been immersed in the Occult from early childhood, due to my unusual family circumstances and I became a professional spiritualist at the tender age of 21.

(read: my crazy occultist father conceived me ritually with my mentally ill mother who was a religious zealot, on a place that was closely related to Nazi occupation, then when I was a child he filled my head with tales of vampires and Liliths, of horoscopes that showed how I was chosen, I went to Catholic schools only to develop a profound hatred for religion, sold my soul to Satan at 13 and then studied with every possible spiritual school and mentor during the following years, then I became semi-famous while still battling the demons of my past, went through hell, and rose victorious)

There is an interview with me in 2014 series of Interviews With a Magician, and another one on the public Youtube channel, titled after a later incident of my colourful life (“Black Magic Put Me into Mental Hospital,” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zKzoqnvyA&list=PL896T7QHbcfBn-4w0wqXktfkNA3cpRoaw]- YouTube).

There should be another video covering my whole life on the podcast with Nate Bales some time later this year, before booking of my consultations through the BALG website is open:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/animanoira/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/animanoira/[/url]

3 Likes

[quote=“AnimaNoira, post:157, topic:3232”]Greetings, fellow magicians. I finally distilled some time for this forum and I hope to become involved.

I have been immersed in the Occult from early childhood, due to my unusual family circumstances and I became a professional spiritualist at the tender age of 21.

(read: my crazy occultist father conceived me ritually with my mentally ill mother who was a religious zealot, on a place that was closely related to Nazi occupation, then when I was a child he filled my head with tales of vampires and Liliths, of horoscopes that showed how I was chosen, I went to Catholic schools only to develop a profound hatred for religion, sold my soul to Satan at 13 and then studied with every possible spiritual school and mentor during the following years, then I became semi-famous while still battling the demons of my past, went through hell, and rose victorious)

There is an interview with me in 2014 series of Interviews With a Magician, and another one on the public Youtube channel, titled after a later incident of my colourful life (“Black Magic Put Me into Mental Hospital,” [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zKzoqnvyA&list=PL896T7QHbcfBn-4w0wqXktfkNA3cpRoaw]- YouTube).

There should be another video covering my whole life on the podcast with Nate Bales some time later this year, before booking of my consultations through the BALG website is open:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/animanoira/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/animanoira/[/url][/quote]

Really cool to see you here, Anima. Welcome. Awesome interview, by the way.

3 Likes

My pleasure. I have abandoned online forums years ago for more productive endeavours, but I was recommended this forum from several people and I can see they were right, it looks worthy of the Black Magician´s most precious commodity - Time…

2 Likes

Welcome, sis

2 Likes

Oh the famous Anima Noira, i gave my soul to Satan too when i was 13 except i have no idea what that meant after all, if anything.

ps, i remember that you said your musical taste changed at some point and you left black metal - i thought that was sad. But then again to say something positive: You are pretty, and welcome to this forum. ;D

I wonder if E.A posts here anymore btw :open_mouth: oh well…

3 Likes

[quote=“Black Flame, post:161, topic:3232”]i gave my soul to Satan too when i was 13 except i have no idea what that meant after all, if anything.

ps, i remember that you said your musical taste changed at some point and you left black metal - i thought that was sad.[/quote]

I had an understanding of what I did, at that time, adequate to my age, and the Pact has lingered with me.

I don´t enjoy black metal anymore, I guess I am just getting old and settled, LOL, listening to jazz.

2 Likes

[quote=“AnimaNoira, post:162, topic:3232”][quote=“Black Flame, post:161, topic:3232”]i gave my soul to Satan too when i was 13 except i have no idea what that meant after all, if anything.

ps, i remember that you said your musical taste changed at some point and you left black metal - i thought that was sad.[/quote]

I had an understanding of what I did, at that time, adequate to my age, and the Pact has lingered with me.

I don´t enjoy black metal anymore, I guess I am just getting old and settled, LOL, listening to jazz.[/quote]

Yeah i didn’t claim that you didn’t have an understanding, i had an understanding too in a way. But i still don’t know what this exactly mean… . i haven’t had any clarification that did it indeed affect my life and existence to this day. But dealing with demons continues, even if that wasn’t a pact i didn’t so much ask for anything. Now i’m at my early 20s.

I guess people can change, jazz still most likely makes me depressed as black metal is invigorating art to my whole being.

I apologize for being so unclear of the purpose this message has, i’m hungry and english is not my main language - but i was interested in what way you did your pact when you were 13 and have been been physically seeing spirits and forces since you were a child? Well maybe this is not the right thread to discuss, i’m going too much off-topic again :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hello,my name is Dravin.I am 18 and I’m very new to the Occult.

I like all types of magic,I love being in power,and having control.My current goal is to master all “types” of magic.I have always been picked on or bullied.Fortunately,it never bothered me too much,I never fought back, only seethed. Unfortunately,my wife is being harassed.Last year she was sexually assaulted;now I don’t care for mercy but I prefer not going to jail.So my true goal is to rend my enemy’s,protect my wife,and become a living God.

My struggle is;I’m very dedicated to this,but have not the slightest idea where to begin altogether.I was raised christian and my family (except father) would most definitely throw me out for seeking true power.This is why I’m here.-thank you.

4 Likes

To reply shortly, yes I have been seeing spirits and talking to them as a child, I was quite introverted and spent most of time like that, I had “imaginary friends” and one of them introduced himself as Prince of Darkness, I later forgot and supressed all of this then 6 years ago I came across E.A.´s Baneful Magick and it all came back to me.

4 Likes