Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome everyone :blush:

Hello, I’m Maggie. I’ve been practising demonology for 3 years but for the past one year I’ve been working with Lucifer and for the past 6 months I’ve been trying to be a demonolestress. Currently I’m trying to read the Runes. That’s all lol

Hello! I’m Fran!

I’ve been studying the occult and magick for about 10 years now, but I have yet to really get into the actual practice of magick because I just really love learning…

I’m interested in learning about the soul and what kinds of magick or spells we can apply to it~ and how far we could heal or destroy a soul~ and also learning about soul transmutations sounds fun!

also really love animals <3

Welcome @franfran

Where are you from?

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick?

I’m from the Philippines but currently live in the US.

I actually do have practical experience in magick. I’m just really shy about discussing my experiences because I know I have a lot of room to grow in, and I’m not confident in my abilities right now >_< but that’s kinda why I joined the forum because I’ve always read about the scanning and would like to have myself scanned and to try scanning other people as well :pleading_face:

Then what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? Providing a rough idea of your level of experience is part of a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction

Hi, my name is Hamza, I am 18, and I have been interested in occult for three years, practicing for more or less two. I started with Luciferianism at first, than switched to Draconian path. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi there @Labentas sorry System snagged your post there but I fixed it, and you now have full posting privileges. :+1:

2 Likes

I started my journey when I was 13 when I started reading stuff on the JoS site (>_< it was the only site I knew about before…) but I stopped a year later because of an incident.

I’ve been on/off with different practices since then like astrology, draconic, fae, shintoism… for about 7 years, but I kept on going back to demonolatry/satanism in between those paths, so I’ve decided to finally pursue it since the past two years. I’m 22 now.

I’ve invoked Hecate, Rosier, and Sael so far through the demonolatry method within the past year right now. I interpret their answers through my dreams and I have confidence in my ability to receive messages through dreams but would like to find an additional means of divination where… I could be awake while divining >_< and I couldn’t get into using tarot or pendulums, so I’ve been trying or reading more ways to divine while trying to improving my clairs. I also really don’t like any form of divination that requires me to use/carry items :frowning:

and I’ve also been trying to do some soul-research and meditation in order to understand my soul and maybe be able to figure out what practices I’d want to try out~ since I do feel like learning about my soul would help me on my path tremendously ;__; which led me to this site because there’s a bunch of info on soul transmutation, how to do scans, and stuff. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Welcome brother :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Hello, long time lurker here, after a lot of deliberation I finally decided to make an account. I have a bit of experience with magick, energies and the like. Not a lot but just enough to not feel apprehensive about the practice. I’ve tried evocation a few times, with varying degree of success depending on the goal. With most of my successes coming from working with Naamah.

Now onto my goal/struggle, my goal is to get to break a few world records at the Olympics. I don’t want to give away too much personal information for obvious reasons but I’ll do my best to properly communicate with everyone here.

From all my previous lurking I already know that this forum is a place where I’ll be able to get along with everyone. I’ve already received help from a lot of you even if you, so I am truly thankful to be here.

Welcome @OLP1

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Nothing much really, I’ve used sigils, mantras and incantations. I found out about the forum around mid November 2020. I started with using Morphic fields and subliminals in late 2019, that’s what got me into magick. I don’t have any specific system, though I do have a light servitor.

I am darkraven, I am new to the path. I started a new path in 2016. started with witchcraft but now am advancing to other things. I stopped teaching the bible in 2016.

My names is James Juergensen,
I stopped teaching the bible in 2016, i have learned so much since the.
at present i study all forms of magick.
at present am working on the draconian current, reading Asenath Mason’s book.

dark blessings to all

welcome

Hello all,

• Your magick name - Diluculo, Fuego
• Photos if you’re comfortable - Should be on my profile, including below
• Kinds of magick you like - Angelic, Qlippotic, Goetic, and many more.
• Current ambitions - Get my head on straight, get to beginner level of elemental grade work/OAA flames (though lost my last one). Work structured through it as I would in Thelema. Restart taking courses to complete my degree. Obtain hardware and linux and a broadband line to start a hosting cloud network. Write a novel. Obtain favor/proof/money necessary to be on disability or confortably retired (adjusted for murphys law). Have a home to live in, work in, and practice in. Rebuild burnt bridges with friends and family. Be a friend and family.
• Current struggles - see abive, handful of psychiatric personality disorders. Seeking to love others again, but becoming a living god within a dedicated mage/hermit/emperor/high priestess/lovers/justice/death in terms of spiritual matters by tarot keys process. Drawing my own deck.
From Ann Arbor, MI. Underemployed atm. In partial therapy and looking for my ideal environment.
[/quote]

welcome

My name is Kristian. I’m from Denmark. I had a profile here called Student but I decided to use my google account instead as I found it more practical.

I have practiced eclectic witchcraft for 14 years but with not so much success in my magical development, so I still have many things to learn. I’m completely new to evocative magick and I have been hesitating to summon spirits because of fear if I could not handle the situation. I still study and want to learn more about spirits and the nature of baneful magick (as I believe understanding of it is the best against it).

This forum have so far been great so I will thank you all for your sharing of knowledge and experience. Hail Thyself.

4 Likes