Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Okay, I have closed posting from your account below:

You can still log-in and access Bookmarks, subscriptions, and continue any PMs that you have active from that account. :+1:

1 Like

Hi. I am emphatic and have been having obes for a while. I am interested in the left hand path… I like taking things to the extreme and am very open minded. I am still trying to go theta as its very hard for me

Hi my name is Kirra-Lee, and I’m an aspiring Tattooist and I’m also wanting to work in my local Indigenous community. I practice tattoos on myself and also aim to be mostly covered before I’m 20. Currently 17.

I have been interested in these kinds of topics for I would say about 4 years now. More recently I have been figuring out my self and getting comfortable with who I am. My passion would be genuinely being able to help people that deserve it. And to master certain things (undecided, I know🤦🏽‍♀️).

I’m presently struggling with Paranoid Schizophrenia (still in early stage). I would love to get a Tattoo apprenticeship in my local town. And then after I’m qualified to move to Perth and start my life.
I’m also struggling with a disconnect to my culture and the feeling of not belonging.

I quite like the idea of being a loyal Santa Muerte devotee. I’m very strongly drawn to using myself in magic (no tools just my hands or my mind).

I’m also seeking answered to why I often have dreams of me in a fight with evil beings and then as soon as I scream (the scream is like an almighty sound) they just disappear or we go into battle between our two energies. It wakes me up most times.

I’m a HIGHLY private person. So I’m still figuring out what path is best for me.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk :joy: :heart:

Same as me , one of the reasons I went into this was because of my health :slight_smile: , working with the universal magick book , il let you know if I have managed to cure my disease , so far it’s a bit better since working with Raphael :slight_smile: suffer from something chronic xD

2 Likes

Welcome @AboriginalWoman

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us if you actually practice anything or not.

If you do have experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Welcome @atrial

Where are you from?

I’m assuming you mean you are empathic

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

2 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Hi I’m from the east coast of Australia currently living in a beautiful ocean side town where my mum, nan, and grandmother also lived. I’m from the Worimi tribe.

I would say I practice everyday whether it’s in a small way or big way, I didn’t mention anything because I didn’t know what to call it? My apologies, I’m an Aboriginal so everyday my way of normal life is offerings to my ancestors, looking after the land so land provides back, cleansing out bad energies from my home, and doing Aboriginal Art.
I’m more recently beginning in candle and sigil magic.

Through my Aboriginal Paintings I tell stories of the Dreamtime and I pass down knowledge of the Dreamtime spirits and how they formed the land. I have been bought up around these practices my whole life but with maturity have more understanding of them. The painting below is a story of The Rainbow Serpent :blush:

(upload://29YBc16Wa1epTOpg6pwuCTuwaqw.jpeg)

5 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi people !
I’m Alex, 37 yеars old. My first touch with magick was in my teenage years, but all this ceremonial stuff was too complicated for me at this time (Golden Dawn style), so I lost interest for a long time, until recently when I discovered these “modern grimories” - GOM. POM … etc. and this is what I’m currently practicing. I consider myself a beginner, so I hope to expand my knowledge and improve my skills about magick thanks to this place.

2 Likes

Hey! My name is Mortala, I’m a 19 year old Occultist currently living around the Eugene, Oregon area. I have been practicing for 10 years, but this past year I haven’t done much (been in a spiritual funk lol). Im here is hopes of reconnecting with the magikal side of myself and fixing a few key aspects of my life.

2 Likes

Welcome @Glitterkamikazi

Practicing what, exactly?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I’ve mainly done a lot of spirit work, astral travel and projection, most forms of divination. I’ve done a fair amount of Solomonic magick and some traditional Filipino practices. I just call myself an occultist because my practice all boils down to my desire to know things that I definitely shouldn’t.

4 Likes

Hi,

I’m Stevew. I’m in East Texas born and raised. I grew up southern Baptist and later went to a Baptist bible college. After being kicked out twice- true story! I quit going to church entirely.

In 2016 I discovered Damon Brand’s books on Amazon. I’ve been practicing magick since then. I’ve had lots of success with the magickal cash book. I’ve tried lots of GOM magic.

Lately I’ve been reading and practicing magick books by Tristan Whitespire and Jareth Tempest.

I’m looking to improve my life with magick, especially in the areas of wealth creation.

I’m trying to upload a picture but having difficulty for some reason. I think my profile pic is showing. If not, let me know.

6 Likes

Nir666, Israel, do Necromancy and other Death Magick, mainly interested in Vampirysm and making my body more Spiritual…

Would love to co-operate with as many Magicians as possible…
:love_hotel:

1 Like

Hi :wave: nice to meet you and Welcome to the forum :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blue_heart::wave:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, WannaBeAWitch here! I’m very interested in magic. Although i am very new to this, i had a very special interaction with King Bael. I’d like to learn about practical magic that works. Happy to be here!
Love🙏

2 Likes

Me… too we will change this forum from theory to practice one poster at a time…
:hearts:

1 Like

Welcome @WannaBeAWitch

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?