Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you for sharing your pictures :+1:

Hey! I’m from Brasil. I don’t do ritualistic magic, I just talk out loud with the entities and I try to be very respectful and honest and it works. Been awakening about having Lucifer helping me on several ocasions since I was a kid. I saw him as a very bright angel when I was little but didn’t know it was him at the time and now he seems to be showing me all those things, details about his presence. Such a strong power. Also I always have some premonitory dreams but sometimes come years before it happens. Not something that I can control or fully understand how and why it happens. So I’m here to share things and learn :apple:

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested and welcome to the BALG forum.

I intruduced myslf earlier do I need to do it again someone please lit me know

No, you’re fine.

thanks!

Hi everyone I’m from Russia so far a complete zero in the occult and I don’t know where to start yet so I’m here

2 Likes

Hi,
I’ve practiced magick for around seven years. Parasites used to harass me. This caused me to create defenses against them. Turning to Christianity seemed to be my only option. Later I turned toward Satanism, then took a turn towards being more independent.
The most important lessons I learned are building up one’s power through meditation and using common sense. I meditate on an intention to achieve a desired effect; this also serves to naturally teach me magickal things I wouldn’t have known. I am speaking about things that people are already doing without having learned such knowledge first hand.
For example, nobody ever told me to visualize a shield surrounding me to protect myself from parasitic attacks, but that’s what automatically comes to my mind.
I heart black magick, and used to use white magic for spiritual cleansing. I am not completely comfortable talking about my workings with demons.
Being a hermit most of my life and trapped in my mind hasn’t helped me. At times I struggle with being egotistical and apologize in advance if I come off that way.

2 Likes

Start in your own mind. Feel free to read and receive advice from others, but it’s best to think it through for yourself using common sense and logic.

Lol

Hello everyone I’m new here. My name is Toby, but people also call me Crow. I’ve been studying and practicing witchcraft for about 8 years. I mostly practice divination, but I love researching and practicing new things. I hope to do spirit work and work with different entities in the future! I called upon Vapula not too long ago. However, I haven’t seen too much of a result. I hope to work woth Stolas one day!

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Ann and I use to be a hardcore Christian for many years. I am no longer a believer as of 2019 May. I am now in the process of studying about Goetia demons and Shemhamphorash angels. I am currently working magic out of Damon Brand and Henry Archer’s books. My goal is to become an expert at working with demons and angels. My biggest problem is that I feel spacey before and especially after the rituals and I do ground and center but don’t know why this is going on.

1 Like

Had huge ego
Felt worthless
Felt like was part of rapture
Fell like a genius
Kiddies love from genes of isis
WORTH LESS

1 Like

Dude… @DarkestKnight asked you to properly introduce yourself…

It is a rule of this forum for everybody…

Please do so

3 Likes

@Worthless How long have you practiced magic?

1 Like

Hi! It’s really nice to meet you all! I’ve been using this forum since I first started my craft as a lurker, and it has genuinely helped me out so much in terms of discovering my path and being able to understand the entities I interact at a deeper level. You can just call me Stonks lmao, like the meme (maybe that’s just a gen z joke ;c). I’ve been informally practicing for I guess almost 4 years now but started intensely practicing a couple months ago when I started delving deeper into demonolatry. I still very much consider myself a beginner to the occult and the left hand path in general. I’m a sucker for working on my astral senses and enjoy protection magick as well as baneful magick. My biggest goal as of now is to cut through spiritual materialism and make the majority of my craft primarily in the astral as well as fully develop my clair and astral senses. I’m currently starting on draconian pathworking and hope to go into qliphothic pathworking in the future as well as refining skills of invocation, evocation, and potentially channeling. I’m still fairly young compared to a lot of other practitioners, but I’m so excited to be here and learn from others who are just as enthusiastic about the subject as I am!

4 Likes

I am Aiden, I was recently introduced to Lord Satan and the Left Hand Path by a kind friend.
My goals are to manifest success in my academic career through communication with a deity coupled with hard work. I’m struggling to get girls too, though I believe in myself and that it’ll happen when it’s time.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @raffele34.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick? You haven’t told us whether you do or not.

Hi there! :smiley:

Please do answer the questions from other members so we can talk as people and not just random screennames. I take it you’re in the UK? :smiley:

I am as well!

What brings you to magick?

2 Likes

Incase any of you haven’t heard it yet. Check out that magnifying glass :mag:. You can use that search feature to access our absolutle wealth of knowledge that has been gathered here. Just take a moment and search. Youll probably find all your questions already answered. Seriously, give it a search before you waste your time asking. You’ll probably find the answer you would have been waiting for in a reply.

Secondly, if you dont even know what exactly it is you’re looking for. Check out this awesome post. Its a repo of a lot of useful tutorials aimed toward new people. I am constantly picking through here and learning new things.

3 Likes