Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi Keteriya

I have seen lot of spell suggestions on here that are very new to me and I love learning about other forms of magic.

I am mainly looking for someone who can do a reading for me.

Thanks
Strength

1 Like

Watch the threads then, people often offer free readings to further their skills. :grinning:

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Strength31.

Where are you from?

Thank you and thanks for making me feel welcome.

2 Likes

I’m from London

3 Likes

Greetings to all.
I am Tesla di Murbox, author of books on the subject demonology, but focused on the pragmatic aspect, more than the religious focus. As an example of my video today, Frimost’s sigil was on Moses’ staff and, contrary to what they claim was responsible only for the fall of a rain that ended agriculture in Egypt. It was also the daemon that gave him the power to all the “Hebrew” people follow him from Egypt to “Israel”. That is, this zoroatrist duality that miscegenated even among the Hebrews and corrupted all Hebrew power was the reason for the Romans to take advantage and, after they killed Jesus Christ and his apostles, they instituted their “headquarters” in the Vatican, invented a barbarity and even betrayed Christianity on the basic pillar that real Christianity respected activities with the Djinn, like most people in the Middle East (at the time), was never against this or that religion. To complete, in my opinion, all written grimoires still “existing” and public (post 13th century until the 19th century), most of them are adulteration of magic in fact, which do not work as writing. So we have to filter what works and rewrite the magic that works now. For this I learn from you and I invite everyone to criticize me, but based on successes.

1 Like

@Tesla_di_Murbox This tells us absolutely nothing about you or your practical experience in magick, and thus does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

And please be advised that discussing religious politics is against the rules of this forum.

Greetings! :smiley:

So if I read this right, you’re saying something got into the early Hebrew culture and then via the Vatican, into grimoires?

That fits to a large extent with my own discoveries.

We don’t permit any kind of political stuff that raises (for example) racial politics, but this is an interesting topic that you could perhaps post about elsewhere on here?

And I’m curious, have you ever practiced demonic evocation (or any other method) or has it mainly been a study of the history and background, so far? I know you mention books, but I’m not familiar with your work, soz. :smiley:

2 Likes

Greetings Lady Eva!
My works are in Portuguese and, mixing many absorbed approaches from mainly foreign authors, I am only now starting to launch in English. Another great Brazilian author, manager of Albert Schwitzer University, is Frater J.R.R.Abraão, who helps me a lot in this.
Talking about magic, all grimoires in the current market, other than the previous handwritten works sentenced to mold in the Vatican Library, are material under a dualistic focus since the Abbot of Trithemius, just like his steganography to kings with A LOT of Roman-inquisition cargo. With this, this insane Roman ideology indirectly indoctrinated or censored its pupils Agrippa and Paracelsus to make their works in “code”. This can be seen even in Agrippa’s disciple, Jean Wier, who in his work “De Praestigiis Daemonum et Incantationibus ac Venificiis”, in which he endeavored to make a compendium of demonology with the knowledge gathered up to that time. But after leaving the tutelage in the study of his tutor as a young man, he was “shaped” by the medical career in Paris and Orleans to deny everything.
But on the other hand, the defense of kabbalistic magic outside the Jewish religion in this “Christian” assessment, the same Kabbalah “raped” by Mathers in the view of the Hebrews, loses its meaning to become something that doesn’t work (for me to be delicate) . So instead of sowing confusion over confusion, we need to model new practices for our effective results. Yes, in chaotic pragmatism.
So this clowning of pathological (genocidal) dualism is an involution that cannot even be sustained in a logical debate. Just when Moses had all that power to make rain of stone fall and also to command that band of Hebrew slaves still in Egypt was with Frimost, or Primeummaton, in his aid, even marked on his Elder staff. In fact … Some of the names written on the talismans that you will dedicate to Frimost are Isis, Inri and Jesus. This (at least) since the time of Moses.
Anyway, to be able to rescue the magic in fact, oddly enough, we must let go of the old rules so that pragmatism is our guide. There are no arguments against facts, correct?

I am Elm, new to this site. Hoping to learn true knowledge from this site.

Welcome @Raywilsonxx Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick and does not meet our rule regarding a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Your on the right place

Hey, I’m gonna stay anonymous but, I’m a young up & coming music producer working my ass off without any success in my life and, I want to sell my soul to become the top selling music producer in the world, i wanna have dozens if not hundreads of multi platinum records produced by me, fame & fortune. I was a really big Christian but, I turned my back on God rn, and I think my soul would worth enough for Satan or Belial to give me my desires. How do i do that?

My introduction: I’ve done some angel magick and some demonic magick. (Mostly GoM stuff). Just finished reading EA’s Kingdoms of Flames. I’m pretty sure Arachne awaken the black flame… She took my mind the to a dark place and with some beings similar to those from the work of Lovecraft and i was filled with dark fiery energy. I’m assuming is the so called Black Flame that i’ve heard about. I’m not sure. I’m kinda knew to magick (specially the more “dark” type)… but a lot of change happened recently in my life after that.

Greetings my name is Anthony. Im from jamaica i was born and still live there. Ive been doing some solomonic work. Mostly talisman. Im been doing it for 2 months nows. My Gold is to Master the occult to understand about Nature.

Not knowing who you are & God can lead to that.

hey there, my name is jah. I’ve tried my hand at evocation and basic witchcraft (candle magic, etc.), but i’m still trying to work on senses. obviously a goal of mine is to have exceptional senses and…well yeah. i’ve been lurking on the site for quite a while and something told me that making my introduction is a more structured first step into this. so yeah hi.

Please introduce yourself properly @etheric20. Tell us about yourself and any experience with magick you have. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our rule for introductions.

Where are you from?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include.

but how can i sell my soul to Belial?

@Charles_Mathers , you can’t. Selling yourself into eternal servitude will NOT get you where you want to go. Real magick ain’t a Hollywood movie. I recommend you read this:

1 Like