Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome. What are you interested in learning?

Evocation mainly… I seek knowledge and wisdom

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to learn any kind of magic except hexes and curses

Where are you from? What is your experience?

1 Like

Sry I’m new to this, I’m Persian (from Iran) borned in a family with history of commucating with spirits. Most were unwanted tho. As for myself I learnt how to let them in since I was a kid but havent practiced magic sofar

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Im horrable at intro’s just a head’s up but why not, Martious, been practicing for 20 year’s in many art’s of the hidden world to the point were they are all normal to me know although given the nature of it all I still get stuck on the basic’s sometime’s like we all do. Nothing shock’s me or scare’s me anymore but humanity’s capability for violence to its own kind. So I am much more comftable in the spirit world and generaly avoid people other than like minded individual’s, I hope to find some truley open mind’s here.

I may open up to people in time, I will see how the community is as a whole here in the next month or two :). Nice to meet everyone.

P.S 1 and a half hours to the bottom 8277 post’s later

Thank you for doing an introduction in the proper place @Martious

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice? You just repeated your previous post and haven’t actually told us anything about what you have been “practicing for 20 years.”

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

The hour and a half of scrolling to the bottom to find the damned box didn’t help my mood by the time I finally got it need a button to push right to the box, That and im more into reading forum’s & occasionaly posting just for future that’s my rant done.

Anyways, Fusion of light, Dark and nutral energy (simutaniously) for personal manifestation, meditation, curse,hex & negative spell removal & re-direction/nullifying, Soul contract breaking, vision in form of dream’s, Communication with the dead (No Ouija boards), Working with deity’s whoevery I need to & in future if needed higher up the rank’s the better, Currently Lucifer & Lucifuge Rofocale direct contact, a royal Djinn (soul Bonded), a sinn eater (soul Bondedf), to a degree santa muerte from time to time & ever exspanding & incorperating as I get new information from the universe.

( God, Jesus & Arch angel Micheal are NOT thing’s I work with period past, present or future due to their blind arrogence from them thinking they are a source & not feeding from a conduit & a few pysical attack’s from one of them, guess who…So lets never go there ). & im still working to build power for myself to make all this 2nd nature & less involitary for know & when I get to join the hidden world’s. & my home is a sancuary for all & any spirit’s & deity’s who wish to pass through &/or stay perminantly provided no harm come’s to myself of guest’s hasn’t happened yet & its been 5 year’s so far.

Iv’e not had to fear anything from outside this pysical world in the last 10-15 year’s atleast apart from fearful people that do dumb thing’s, car crash’s & house fire’s thing’s like that.

Given Iv’e done all this with feel, & a handful of good mentor’s & not heavy on book info to type the whole story on a measage board I think you will agree will proberbly blow some head’s up.

That’s why im so shy on these thing’s being a solo practitioner with little patient’s to teach & some of it is very hard as it’s not a specific traditon or system rather a complicated blending. But it is rooted in “sataic principal’s of anton Lavay” & basis of the 3 eccence’s of Light, Dark & Neutral as primary drive’s.

Hope that awnser’s you question’s & doent give you a headache, this is why I didn’t re-type it all up.

Im from Australia, & can you or someone please take my muck up’s from that poor person’s thread I hate to see the flow broken by a simple error.

2 Likes

The ultimate goal is in 2 part’s

1. To get enough understanding & power to enjoy this life that’s left & to get what I need to be comftable. 2. To combine my energy with the very essence of this universe after the body has exspired to gain true immortality through the multiple & inevitable callapse & re-forming of all dimention’s know & future.
1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

For future reference, you don’t have to scroll to the bottom of a thread in order to post. Just hit reply to the opening post, or click on the arrow at the bottom of the slider on the right of it.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Nice to know, see you around the forum’s.

You can tell how long it’s been since iv’e ventured into a forum lol.

In fairness I had pliar’s weighing down the arrow key, life hacks
even if it was pointless :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I’m Kate

I’ve been practicing since I was 17 with varying degrees of success I’m 38 now.

I guess mainly my struggles now seem to be relaxing enough to meditate properly and beable to tune out the rest of the world so I can hear the other world. It seems to get harder now, not easier and I worry I’m losing my ‘sight’.’ Maybe it’s just life’s stresses.

I’m what I call ‘A closet witch’ as in know one would ever guess I practice.

Xx

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @DarkHS.

Practicing what, exactly? Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Greetings! :smiley:

Have you ever tried any spellwork or conjuring before, or ever had any supernatural or psychic experiences?

I’ve been using candle spells and incantations for most of this time. This began as an interest when someone gifted my a tiny red velvet book of Love Spells, I think just as a gesture but it piqued my curiosity. As the internet gained in popularity and there became more websites and forums dedicated to witchcraft and the dark arts , I started to read more and more. I experimented with small candle spells, my first in the mid 2000’s and it was a love binding spell . I wasn’t prepared for the effects and ended up 4 years later with a boyfriend who’s only interest was me and when I broke up with him, I had to move half way across the country and change my number to stop being pestered by. It was incredibly sad. A similar thing happened after meeting my Husband- I used a binding spell to try and force a proposal. It worked and we married but our relationship ended with him becoming incredibly controlling and obsessive and violent, I believe because I meddled in the dark arts. I stopped meddling with acts of the heart since then as there is always a sacrifice when you force such things.
My Father Died in 2014 and since then I feel like my connection to the other world has been blurred. I can’t get a clear read on things now (if that makes sense) and I second guess my instincts. I struggle to connect now.

So that’s me :woman_shrugging:t3: Not setting the world alight any time soon but you did ask! X

3 Likes

Hello
I am sil sou from Brazil.
And I salute you all.
I am a student of magic, astrology, for the time being, I try to evolve and much more to learn and understand the magic systems of all means.
Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @Sil_Santos Please properly introduce yourself in English. It is a rule of this forum, as it is the common language that helps to facilitate moderation.

Edit: Thank you for editing your post.

2 Likes

hello, my name is logan.

this is me
i’m not very certain what magicks, but i want to persue dark margick.
my reasons are because i want to simply become a living god, my end goal is to make my family wealthy enough to not have to worry about anything, while also helping people with the message i carry.
i want to make pacts and or deals to get better at making music, and to get exposure in the field.
my struggles right now are mostly mental, i’ve been working towards it but it’s difficult, i wanna be able to make people happy because music is what makes me feel most at peace with myself and the way at least i view things.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @yung_vamp

Do you have any experience at all in magick, or are you starting completely from scratch?

1 Like