Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

It’s been just few days I’ve started practicing.

1 Like

I wanna talk to Lucifer. And I’m trying to do everything I can.

1 Like

Lol, even though we’re all broken people, this suppose to be the spot of gods not a wacky world. I guess it’s wacky until we balg aka knowing the Source.

Illumination & the lessons of a blind person.

So what do u suggest I should not contact Lucifer?

And how do we join Illuminati?

It is me finding that answer to ‘do spirits exists?’ Most people can’t give a clear firm answer unless they are an atheist. I googled and realized it all begins with a call out to the spirit. And so I did. Then things turn remarkably interesting from there.

What got you into this wacky world, did you have any early psychic or paranormal experiences, or was it a teenage heartbreak or something?

Haha heartbreak. I wish it was that romantic. But I guess your question is why Asmodeus, is it because I seek lust? At my age not really, but what if when I entered old age? Can I still look at my wife and make her orgasm with just a glance? Lol just kidding.

But I do have my reasons. Like what is Asmodeus’s definition of lust, is it the same as our modern definition? Or is it more primal like our root consciousness?

Forgot to mention: It is only after diving into the occult did many childhood experiences made sense. The I then dismissed those experiences with the usual scientific or psychological explanations. Something guided me to seek the truth of spirit’s existence. That’s what I tried to get in touch with only to realize childhood experiences were signs over and over again that I ignored.

No

Illumination is illuminati.

Hey, first thank you for the like in the singles thread. Second thought I’d take a look at your posts. Not sure if anyone answered your question, though I have some suggestions that I hope are useful.

Regarding your big question: as for the stimulation it can happen especially when summoning or working with very strong entities and energies. I know working with Lilith can have a similar effect. It also maybe useful researching more about Bune, what exactly is his history, what would inspire such a reaction in the human body.

As for how long it takes to see and hear entities, each person is different and each person’s experiences will be different but there can be commonalities in those differences. Basically what you hear and see as a commonality is once you learn to identify those particular feelings and cues as well as become more discipline in your meditation and your practices, you’ll soon be able to identify exactly what may be communicating with you and possibly seeing and experiencing said entities; again each person is different but what I do know is it takes discipline in whatever practice to quiet the mind in order to communicate.

As far as getting into an out of trance state and falling out of them easily that is a very common issue that many new practitioners face when starting on any path. The key here that I feel confident saying is practice, consistency and belief in what you’re doing. Some books that Michael W Ford has written may be very helpful, also there may be a thread here that has books that may help give guidelines as well as steps on how to instill the practice of getting into a meditative state that will lead you to get into a trance like state and to continue with focus. Also I believe E.A. Koetting has videos and books on this as well.

@bouan.philippe please reply to this, many thanks. :+1:

u know i am surpise that Lilith doesn’t have her own path of Lucifican or Satanic path type

You’re not the only member on here so if you @'d me, I’ll reply as I work through stuff.

How come there no Lilith path, like Lucifican path or Satanic Path?

This is NOT the place for your questions. This thread is for introductions only.

1 Like

i were talking to Moderater she like the boss

LOL this is still not the place to do it. It’s off topic.

i see it, still a question i been wondering about

Hi I’m Alana, I’m Brazilian and I never did any kind of magik but I’m really interested in learning it. All help is welcome. Thanks

1 Like