Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

in all honesty, close to nothing, i’ve done meditation a lot but never actual have been able to encounter anything. i’m not giving up though, but looking for tips and advice in the fields.

1 Like

Greetings,
I’ve been away for a while and decided to rejoin the forum. Looks like there’s been quite a few changes. About myself. I’ve been studying the occult for about 15 years. It may sound like a long time but from reading the various posts, I’m sure most of you are much more advance and knowledgeable than myself. As I continue my studies, I still find there’s more to learn. I am eager to re-ignite my studies here and expand my knowledge base

2 Likes

Welcome @DarkVoid69

What do you practice? You haven’t actually told us anything.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Greetings DarkestKnight. I practice a mixture of magickal systems mostly based on EA Koetting’s teachings, but also a from what I learned while studying Wicca before I converted to Luciferanism. I’ve made a number of demonic pacts with EA’s help along with Ben Qayin’s assistance. I am very comfortable working with both Satan and Lucifer. In having a life-long pact with Lucifer, I tend to interact more with Him than Satan. Even though I’ve been studying Satanism & Luciferanism for over ten years, I am certain that most of the forum members here are way more experienced and knowledgeable than myself. That’s why I’m back after taking care of some other issues in my life

3 Likes

name: suntid beimer
magick: Pacts/contracts for knowledge
goals: knowledge to infinity.
struggles: remembering name of original demon/god i signed an air contract to for knowledge

Also I started practicing when I was 12, about 14 years ago. Only participated once, signing an air contract

You have literally told us nothing about what you actually practice, or have experience in.

Hello Everyone, I’m Maisy and I’ve been studying occult magicks for 2 years now. Some magicks I like are white magick, nature magick, lovemagick, and other ones as well :slight_smile:. Some goals right now for me is trying to invoke a demon, do some spell work, and create an altar too. And I don’t think I’ve been having any struggles lately.

1 Like

Howdy! :smiley:

This you?

I’ll close posting from it, you can still access any messages.

Does “air contract” mean one signed, that’s not on parchment etc? :smiley:

I m rajveer Singh form Indian my spiritual way Indian left hand path aghor nd I m more research other magic path so I can come in your bag form

1 Like

I am 19 years old, since I am new, I have never done anything, I think I will improve myself in time. I am interested in assets and magic.

Welcome @Dmitriy Please properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here that all posts must be in English, as it is the common language and helps to facilitate moderation.

Я английский не знаю я из России

Sorry but english is mandatory here

C’mon dude. Stop with the Russian and post in English. Failure to do so will get your posts removed.

1 Like

He says he doesn’t know english shrugs

Then why come to an English speaking forum? :man_shrugging:

@Dmitriy:

Flagged for the mods.

1 Like

I will bring him the news in my most horrible school russian. From 2005.

1 Like

Horrible grade school Russian or not, I don’t speak/write it at all so you’re one up on me, :slight_smile:

1 Like

so either I’ve just insulted his mother or I asked him to use some kind of online translator. Who knows? Not me.

1 Like