Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Or maybe her life and destiny are different to yours, to the extent different spiritual forces surround her. Never assume malice, when simple fuckups or innocent ignorance may be the key! :wink:

I’m not that familiar with those teachings, so I can’t really comment in depth. I have found the LoA as taught by the early authors to be highly effective, and made me stronger as a magician and a human being.

1 Like

I agree. This is entirely possible. I’ve thought of this before.

There are an infinite of possibilities as to why I could have gotten bad results. One big negative factor was probably me being on Adderall. There is a big connection between being on a psychoactive drug and the spiritual world. Now, even if I take otc cough medicine, I connect with the spirits in a very, very scary way. It pretty much takes me back in time to where my life was a living nightmare. The spirits will make me see and hear things.

2 Likes

Though, I’m not against all (legal) drug use. For example, small doses of substances, like caffeine can help you positively when it comes to things like the law of attraction.

@DarkestKnight thanks, I’ve never actually studied magick before cartomancy is the only thing I’ve studied in terms of occultism I’ve been studying it for about 1 year now
Do you study magick? If so what it like?

2 Likes

I am a practicing ceremonial magician, and have been for several decades.

Surprising. Frustrating. Inspiring. Dangerous. Playful. Difficult. Frightening. Beautiful.

1 Like

@bouan.philippe Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello to all. My mame is jeremy never bothered to do anything l Iike this before, so i thought what the hell why not give it a try. Basic profile of my current spot on the path has me working with Astaroth with a blended style of working together has been my number one and alway will be.
The studding along with interacting with the unseen world that exisits around us is what iam about these days.I have been very fortunate, i have the abiltiy to access and interact with that world as it opens to ours very easily.

1 Like

Welcome @Jraadmae

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? Your experience is pretty vague.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of amgick?

Hallo my Name is Michael, fun time occultist and a mystic!!! also a founder of about three fraternities in West Africa, I was born a Demi god. I work with gods, angels and different Kinds of spirits. I would like to connect with like minded individuals as brothers and sisters of the light path may all lead. thanks

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @maine2047 but you haven’t really told us anything about what you actually practice, nor how long you have practiced.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions or magick?

1 Like

Greetings, I’m Lilcifer.

I have recently received the most vivid dreams instructing me to walk the LHP. I have always been a religion and philosophy nerd. When I started reading up on the LHP I was immediately fascinated and charmed. It felt right, it resonated with me.
I come from the Southern part of Africa. From my observations, there are big stigmas against anything remotely dark. Regardless, that didn’t stop me from conducting rituals and energy work… I’ll admit, I’m a complete noob and don’t always know what to prioritize in regards to Magick. Finding a companion or mentor sounds near impossible, but would definitely be an infernal blessing from the Dark Lord… My current focus is on astral travel. Having an experience where I could see\feed on someone’s energy is one of my short term goals, although I’m up to changing my goals if a seasoned magician would advise me otherwise… Long term goals aren’t all that clear yet, but to name a few, relationship with Lucifer and Lilith (name says it all) and working on developing my positive attributes and magickal power. I suppose there is more but I know I’m ranting… Thank you! Ave!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

I’m I AM L, I too am experiencing heavy cyberstalking and for that reason I am unable to answer DarkestKnight’s questions fully. I understand where you are coming from. Thank goodness the crimes against are being investigated. Unfortunately, I had to go outside this country to get people to start the investigation started.

Hi following the traditions of this forum. Here is my self intro.

Your name: Call me Cabbage. Because I love kimchi. Really good stuff.
Kinds of magick you like: Anything that works. Mostly a mystic.
My Beliefs: Mainstream religions are oppressive. If people go there to ask for stuffs in prayers. Then it is just as good as talking to demons.

Current goals: To live the life I want

2 Likes

Fair enough. Let me know if we ever share a tent. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Cabbageoccult but it really doesn’t tell us anything about your experience in magick.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience or initiations in specific traditions or systems?

Hi @DarkestKnight, I consider myself born spiritually sensitive, but I mostly keep my spiritual stories to myself. I haven’t joined any specific magick covens. I came close once but the whole order feels more interested in boosting personal ego and turning new members into command to go servants. There was the trend, you wrong me if you dare leave. Even worse if you don’t attend events. That was an unpleasant experience.

From then, I mostly stuck with occult books avaliable from Amazon for many years. I had a brief consultation with E.A Koetting, great man. Very easy and comfortable to talk to. This peaked my interest in exploring his materials online. I made that big decision to sign up for the Asmodeus pact and just go all the way into the Abyss for my spiritual ascent. It will interesting to see what is installed in the next compendium “Satan”.

I wonder what happens when E.A Koetting finishes the whole compendium. So I am sticking around to see where it goes. If there anymore courses afterwards I’d be interested to join too. Since most big spirit names are already out there, but can there be newer materials without repeating the old that’s out in the market?

So yes, this is my personal journey and curiosity.

1 Like

Kimchi-kraut is awesome, I have a friend who makes it! :+1:

What got you into this wacky world, did you have any early psychic or paranormal experiences, or was it a teenage heartbreak or something? :smiley:

Name : Anagha Falsamkar
Kind of magic I like, I’m IDK I’m kinda into making myself stronger in manifesting things that I want. My current goal is to earn alot so I can pay for my college fees to become veterinarian. I’m struggling with money problem.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Anagha_Falsamkar

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t told us if you practice anything or , if you do, how long you have practiced.