Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello I’m Ross and I’m 19 and I live in north Texas. I’m new to the forum and I’m down to meet anyone on here and chat. I’m fairly new to magick and I honestly need guidance and I don’t know where to go. It would be great if someone could help with my goal. I’m very nice and I’m kinda shy at first but when you get to know me, I’m a nice guy. I have many goals but I am inspired primarily by the alteration of consciousness and magickal mindsets people can fall into when working rituals and magick has always been of my desire, but my motivation or knowledge to get started is lacking.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Tack. I’m from Earth. I like all magic in perfect balance in according to our natural emotions. My goals are self improvement, better job and finances. I struggle with spiritual entities a little, but is mostly positive.

2 Likes

Welcome @tack

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? This post tells us nothing about you or your magical experience.

As opposed to Pluto? We don’t get many of your kind here. Nearly everyone is from Mars.

1 Like

I’m from Venus :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Hi! I began my spiritual life twenty years ago.
I want to start to left side path in my life. I have a little experience in magical works. I want to learn a lot of magic rituals in the future. I want a strong relationship with Beelzebub. This is very difficult for me.

1 Like

Hey we from the same planet lol even though my planet is the moon I like venus

Hiiii! my name is Letícia, i’m 18 and i live in Brazil, english is not my first language so maybe there will be some mistakes in my writting, sorry for that.
I’m fairly new to this world of magic but i’ve practiced hoodoo and some afro-brazilian rituals before but i truly want to learn how to work with deitys. My biggest struggle right now is that i don’t know where i can learn those stuff, getting trusted sources and things like that.

4 Likes

Welcome to our forum and don’t worry about your English, is very good and many of us are also non-native English speaker.

Here. You can learn that here.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Sandra, since I was a teenager I read a lot about magic but not long ago I decided to practice, I started with nap, and now I’m working with goetia. I’m not looking for a particular goal First of all I would like to master the practice a bit, my path has just begun.

2 Likes

Hi!
I have been lurking on this forum for too long now :). I’m Alex from Venezuela and I’ve been practicing magick for around 2 years now (mostly invocations of Belial, Beelzebub and spells). Right now I’m struggling with my senses but I’m working on it(Thank you EA for that Blue Ray meditation vid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hey all my name is Marvelli I study and I’m a teacher of indigenous cartomancy I just launched my own platform my goal is to of course grow my platform but I also strive to make more friends with people who study divination, I’m glad to be hear and I hope I can provide value and make lots of new friends in this forum

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Marvelli

Do you have any magical experience? Do you practice anything besides cartomancy?

If not, how long have you practiced your art ?

I don’t know how to do magic.

Then why are you making claims of possession and fighting evil spirits in different threads? What experience in the paranormal do you have? Your post tells us nothing at all about you or your experience.

1 Like

My experiences of paranormal have not to do with magic. I don’t have full grasp of what magic is. I followed the rules to introduce self. What else do you want from me. Will you just leave me alone?

Okay, please be chill - what we ask for is people to describe a bit about their background, any supernatural/paranormal experiences, so others can evaluate your advice and also, maybe learn from the things you’ve seen, or done. :+1:

As the Bat Man says:

Hard for people to take that as anything other than fiction if we don’t know a bit about your experiences prior to this.

You may thinks that’s unlikely, but you’d be amazed how many larpers we get on here! :wink:

1 Like

I practiced Abrahim Hicks Law of Attraction teachings. I make mistake of fully allowing anything in, because she said all the energy was good. Maybe the energies are just good for her to cause her to tell everyone these things so the evil spirits can take over many people.

I practice void meditation and affirmations.

2 Likes