Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello!! My name is Tammy
I am a grey witch. Ive been studying for about 28 years now. Im very solitary and have lately been drawn to Lilith and the Succubus side of the arts.

Im addicted to learning and interested in other paths even if I do not wish to follow them. I do everything from lightwork (well sometimes) but also do hexes and curses. I also have been studying sex magik and trying out different ways of spell casting.

Im trying also to learn astral travel. One of my struggles is trying to be patient with my spell casting and stop doubting myself if something is not coming about when I feel is should (say the snap of a finger). I have done some spells and got immediate responses but get upset when I do the exact thing again and get nothing.

Hi im jj, i been interested in working with spirits and magick for quite a while. Im 37 and recently been going through things that have awakened certain aspects of my life. Im new to all of this but ive been reading the forums and seem there are some very good people and information on here. I wish everyone the best in what you do and look forward to it myself. Thank you

Hiya, I won’t post my full name here, so you can just call me V. I’m from Northern Ireland, I’m relatively new to the craft, but I come from a line of Pagans. I’ve always had a sort of sixth sense and I’m clairsentient and Claircognitive to an extent I’m pretty sure, but I’m constantly doubting/testing myself.
I’ve been extremely depressed and anxious my whole life, but after following this path I’ve been so much happier and I don’t think I’d be here typing this today without it. I do spellwork and divination, but I have a struggle with lucid dreaming and astral projecting. I’ve been followed by spirits, usually some type of protectors, my whole life, but it slowly faded away, I assume because I put on a sort of mental block as a child because I was afraid, but I’m working to get that back. I don’t know what label I would give myself or what path I follow, but I’m extremely passionate about working with entities/spirits and I’m currently reading The Lesser Key of Solomon. I’m currently trying to create a servitor and move on from there. I have a form of Aphantasia so I find it quite difficult to visualise things, so If anyone has any advice on that it would be appreciated! Thank you x

1 Like

hello! my name is vic, i live in the USA, and i am very new to all kinds of magick. i am very interested in it though and i am willing to learn more. i am interested in evocation and meditation. my goals are to strengthen my physical and mental senses to work with different entities and become familiar with magick. for struggles, i think the main one is that i don’t know where to start. so, if anyone has any suggestions or tips on how or what they started with, i will gladly listen. i feel like i sound too inexperienced and foolish but i feel i am passionate about this :slight_smile:

Hey, my name is Marko!
I’m fairly new to magick, I have worked with Dantalion and Clauneck before (Clauneck for some business related stuff and Dantalion for love related stuff). I’m really satisfied with how everything is wrking out in my life at the moment and I’m just here to learn more and see other peoples’ experiences.

Hi,

I’m Paulina, im new on the forum.
I don’t have too much experience in magick, i done few spells with ritualist to bring my ex back i started to do this 5 months ago, in spell i use to do meditation, visualisation. I felt contact with two demons Amon and Sitri. I didn’t see any result yet of my spells…still looking for a help.

2 Likes

I think its fair for me to introduce myself, so here it goes.
I’m Lana (I prefer Saleen, But you may call me Lana).
I’m still learning about magick in general so I was hoping to being introduced to more magick here and having guidance from some of the older members. I found my interest through talk of some of my ancestors and nana.
My current goal is finding out more about magick and eventually becoming a part of it.
I haven’t come across any current struggles yet.

Hello. I’m new to all this and am looking to learn. I come from a background of obeah and Christianity. Thanks for having me

1 Like

My name is Aurèlia and I am from Vienna in Austria. I have been practicing magick for seventeen years and my particular specialities include astral and soul journeys, scrying and personal meditative trance designed to promote my own physical and mental wellbeing. I am happy to have been accepted onto this site and I am always ready to talk respectfully to others if they feel we could learn from one another.

3 Likes

Greetings,
I am new to magick but eager to learn. I have a very high intuition and for the longest I can remember always wanted to know about the invisible world around us. As we speak I’m doing a lot of research in regards to invocation techniques. I’m very excited to have found this forum and can’t wait to learn a lot from all of you.

1 Like

Hi,

I never fancied a notion of god or devil, but a few years back when all this ‘awakening’ stuff began to happen for the masses (with the evolution of internet) it caught me too and had to admit there are things/events happening science can’t find proper answers to (usually they connect the event to something already established or they downplay the event or the observer).
The notion of subtle energies and the tuning of ones brains to them is much closer to what I perhaps can believe.
This said… I started some energy manipulation training also some meditation and visualisation in combination with energy manipulation. All in all I’m at the beginning.
I’ve recently found a book ‘Initiation to Hermetics’ which is I guess of great value… I already started with the program as written by this book but I’m only at first step so far and still didn’t master it.

The reason I’m doing this is not to achieve some kind of divine status or anything that fancy… I just want to understand the plays of this wonderful subtle energies that seem to be powerful.
I guess that if the knowledge can be correctly applied… the results can come.

So… I greet you all and I’m looking forward to much fun in our common learning.

This said…

2 Likes

23 live in ny apparently me bail, asherah, queen of heaven. Apparently I have some weird pact I unknowing agreed to and been Trapped into now everything I like,touch, do, and think is tainted. I want out it’s been 8 months I’m not happy :upside_down_face::upside_down_face: I can’t think anything without it happening I also have the evil eye. I need it off me NOW! JIN MAGIC AS WELL I CAN ASK FOR METOR SHOWER AND IT HAPPENS LITERALLY, I DO WANT THESE POWERS

Hey everyone my names Mitchell. I’m 28 and live in the Chicago suburbs. I’ve been practicing for a few years now and read multiple divination systems. I currently am being patient and seeking out a Vodou/voodoo house or community to immerse myself in and become an initiate.

My name is melmomb. I currently have been working with the metaphysics for a good 5 years. I often visit this site like quora for good advice as it is usually quality info and appreciate the knowledge.
Will be in touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

My name is Min

I was interested in divination also practicing about communicate with my incubus, any suggestions please feel free to let me know thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

I am from south Asia and new to magic.

I am currently trying to get my life together and have my ex return
I have worked with Dantelion some while ago (1st time I did anything in this realm)
The struggle is to find the right person who can do it for me and then to continue my introduction into this world myself.

1 Like

idk how to edit my first introduction so im making a new one:
my name is Alex, i have been practicing seriously for around 5-6 months, i am attracted to more infernal magick and spirits like demons, djinn, watchers but i also like shamanism and nature magick and spirits. my ultimate goal is to transcend the reincarnation cycle. i have always had some kind of spiritual belief since i was little starting from christianity, new age spirituality, to now occultism which i will practice all my life.

1 Like

Ok so Hi, I’m Jinxxie,
I’ve been following E.A. for quites some years now.
I’ve always been super private and very much avoidant of forums and groups, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing there are “Trust levels” on here and I’ve been reading your threads a lot. I’m pleased to see a lot of serious students on here.

I’ve been into the dark arts since a teenager… I’m a lot, lot older now.
I began following BALG.co after growing tired of all these “Love and Light” Facebook groups.
Absolutely nothing against anyone if that is your thing. I’m accepting of others to a fault. Its just not me. I feel there is a need for a balance to every system, or it is broken. So I came into my power when I embraced the extreme “dark”. They are really just two extremes of the same spectrum, but I digress.
I consider myself a hermetic alchemist. I’m a scientist above all else and have always felt an aversion (speaking only for myself) to use the term “magician” as it historically implies trickery, falsehood and slight of hand. There is an absolute science behind the sorcery and it is very real.

I find myself on here because I was searching for my patron demon to guide my pathworking. E.A. instructed me to cleanse my temple of all other entities and see who comes to answer my call (paraphrasing, of course). Of all the possibilities, Astaroth came through. This was not anyone who I was even considering. I am currently in need of input from anyone who has worked with them (Astaroth has made it clear he/she is both and neither). This was not how I had planned for things to go. I don’t like to go into things blindly. I always try to gather intel and experience from others. Any guidance and input will be truly received with gratitude.

2 Likes

Hiii.

My name is Ote.

I am from southeast Asia. I’m new about for magick and looking to know more about this. My Current goals are feel and know any energy around my self. Now i’m write skill at englis language are little -.- .

Nice to meet you everyone.

1 Like

Hi’ I’m Shae, I’m 14, and I first got into Magick a few years ago but have since drifted away, and I wanted to get back into it. I don’t really know my goals at the minute but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.