Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi im Shai. Im new to here im just trying to learn new things.

@Shakira_Renyolds Please tell us if you have any experience in magick.

Do you practice anything?

If so, how long have you practiced it?

2 Likes

Hi. Call me Corwin Rosewalker. I’m 20 years old.

I have never performed any magick but have read many threads on this forum. I’m quite interested in invocations though. :slight_smile:

If possible could @Lady_Eva please PM me. Thanks

2 Likes

Quill is my alias.

I’m new to magick so I’m learning as much as I can here.

My goals are self improvement on all aspects, that has been my struggle as well but it’s what we’re here for.

3 Likes

I found out that my sister is pregnant, and she is only 5 weeks, and I am so excited for her and I want to learn how to summon an angel or demon. I have no experience with magick.

My name is Nicklette Smith I’m a naturally born psychic and have worked with colleges police departments and detectives I mainly deal with the paranormal which I know is a vast subject but for the sake of time and it being impossible for me to make an introduction of everything related I practice mainly white magic natural magic I use multiple types of energy magic depending upon what I’m doing. I also use sigils/stones/magnetic energy and pretty much everything else the list goes on and on at 39 because of my age & experience but the majority of my life has been helping people in need that cant find or get help. I’ve never turned down anyone in need & dont help for financial gain. In my normal life Because of who I am I do hospice care for the dying. I’m a single mother of 3 my family is all past on so its just me and my children. The recent state of events w the pandemic has financially leveled both my jobs just as it has for so so many people. And I’m just trying to rebuild to provide for my children same as most every parent right now.

4 Likes

Welcome my dear :heart::heart::heart: i’m also new to this forum. Hopefully we will share al lot of wisdom and knowledge that can benefit us in our path.

hi, im angel.
i like to learn and master runes, illusions, possession and spiritual familliars magick
my current struggle is the lack of guide to learn and perform some of this magicks
and my current goal is learn and master some of those magick.

Since i’m becoming a living god in the womb, I don’t know my name yet, i’m waiting on the Source. Until then i’m just Brother. I don’t have any experience in magic, i’m just a seeker of the Source. I’m here just keeping in contact with the brothers and sisters in this time of social distancing and doing my part. We all thirst for a reason and I think Solomon is a good example of that. I’ve also come to learn that thirst in this era is bittersweet.

Godspeed brothers & sisters

1 Like

Hiya! I’m Damien, I’m a bit new to all of this magick stuff and am looking forward to learn more of it. I am currently having trouble communicating with a few spirits that I’ve, bought. Anyhow, I hope to understand more of it and know more of you guys as well!

develop AI mostly on a consulting basis these days. After having an AI Malware successfully bloom I started shifting into the web development attribute of code and AI.

I have my undergraduate degrees in biochemistry and physics. (I dropped my masters program and picked up programming to afford rent).

I’ve been a big fan of the journey into ones mind and further ever since my first accidental astro-projection while meditating as a bored teenage(after doing martial arts derived meditation for almost a decade, my teenage angst surfaced by giving me that astral third I tug we all know and love).

I’ve exited this plane of existence in many ways including an interesting cardiac arrest, plant doors, motivation, deprivation, sleep paralysis escape and moon psychosis.

I primarily practice soul bonding/tethering as my discipline. But I’ve dabbled in Reiki(terrible at it), Ryuuk(more my kinda energy play), entity communication, enochian(as best as I can without Dr Dee), ancient sumerian magic(more like incorrectly read harmonic passages), oh and I’m pretty solid at binding just about anything to iridium192 for some reason. My souls just seems to jam with it.

All I can say is I know nothing. Everything I think i know is extra inaccurate and I will only ever understand how very little I know. So I’m just hear you really discuss and expand that

Also forgot to mention I’ve be practicing tulpamancy for about 8 years. Mostly sparked by sensory deprivation in a cave for 3 days and an interesting conversation with myself.

1 Like

hi im nas,

i am interested in white and black magick to help my music career boom. my goal is to tap in with legends and get their talents and energy

1 Like

@fxxkclout Do you have any actual experience in magick? You haven’t told us whether you do or not.

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Snorkle. I’ve been an occult researcher forever. I’ve struggled with different styles of magic, more failures than success until I discovered the Demons a year ago. I can’t believe I waited so long.
My dedication has always been to ascension and I’ll pretty much do anything to get there.
I’ve done a number of courses here and read some of the books and looking forward to more.
See you all on the forums.

Hi. Im Determined from Missouri ,
I asked Lucifer for help . I told him Im doing my work my part just wanted to know if he would do his part or fail me like everyone else has I asked for 6 things . I am a country girl who needs help.

Welcome @Determined

Do you have any prior experience in maigck? Your introduction doesn’t tell us whether you do or not, and that is important information to include.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Vani(mostly a nickname), I am new here and still figuring out were should I write or not.

I am a Lokean witch, my magick is not really a specific type. I mostly use my own creativity and what usually works for me the best.

Currently my goal is to gather more knowledge and get more further with my own magick.

My current struggles are talking to the other gods. Lately I’ve started to hear Loki’s voice inside my head and its so hard to keep up with him as my mind is always full of my other own voices. Another goddess I work with is Aphrodite and not a long time ago I fallen in love with a new deity, actually, not really a deity, it’s a demi-god. I never expected him to show up, since I tried one year ago to contact him. Is it normal to fall so deeply for a deity?

Blessed be!

Hi, my name is Alex, I’m 30 years old. I have no experience yet and I don’t know really where to start but I’m interested to learn more. Honestly, I’m skeptical despite having many paranormal experiences and I hope to find an evidence of the spiritual world, so maybe I will find some answers here. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, all. I go by Felix, (not my given name). I’m a brand new baby Witch, 34 years old, and really looking to dive in and get some experience. Tonight I asked Bune to come into my life and assist me. It’s my firm belief that these Daemons are wise and ancient, and willing to help if we’re willing to put in the work and open our minds. Blessings to all, and may your workings bear fruit.

my name is Christian
My current type of magick is starting to lean towards the left hand path and the whole path as a true way to practice. my current goals are to take the next step and help other people take the next step no mater where it is in their life as well as help them heal. my current struggles are looking at myself as i look at others