Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Agreed.
But that’s simply because it’s a vast topic you’re looking at.

It’s like physics or Mathematics.

best grimoires for beginners - and i intentionally do NOT name any here,
are those which give you the base skills.

The Three godlike powers are:
Omipotence,
Omnipresence,
and Omniscience.

So,
to learn Omnipotence you’ll need a good grimoire which explains you how to evoke and invoke successfully.
later you can add Sigil creation, Servitor Creation and Alchemy to that stash.
But start out with Evokation!

For the Omnipresence,
you’ll need Grimoires on Soul Travel or Astral Travel.
Anything that teaches you to leave your body and go back into it at will.
Later on, you can add Grimoires on Energy Work, The Meridian grid and Chakras,
aswell as Elemental Magick.
But for the beginning, focus on getting a good Astral Travel Grimoire,

Lastly,
we have Omniscience.
And - as the word says, it means to Know everything at once,
which will be overwhelming at times.
I’m not really sure if a Grimoire can help you much there,
since the kind of “knowlege” you find in those usually isn’t omni-knowledge,
or eternal knowledge that much.
But if you think you need one on the subject,
you’d want to find a good Grimoire about the Akkashic Records,
which is the Collective Memory of that which is in existance.

Otherwise,
you’d want to talk to Lucifuge Rofocale, or Seth / Anubis, Or one of the other God-Scribes,
since those can give you access to reading the “unmanifested books”.
But to Start out,
you’ll be fine with getting yourself a copy of the Book of Abra Melin the Mage.

His Magick Squares,
hold more Omni Knowledge than you’d find in any other reasonable readable English text,
as far as i know.

• Regarding Tools, we have Guides on here on how to perform almost any kind of Magick without really needing much Tools.

But Generally there are pretty simple tools used,
like a knife for the Ritual Dagger,
and a Broomstick for a Conjuration wand,
when you just need something to fill in that function.

Note,
that the power comes from the Mage,
not some crystals.

Yes,
crystals can be useful in Magick,
and they do have specific properties which can influence the quality of your magick.

But,
for most of the Human history,
it wasn’t common place to just randomly have access to Crystals.

They were usually restricted to Nobleman, Traders and Royalty.

So,
don’t concern yourself about those to much.

Altars…

i don’t have an Altar.

I make one when i need one,
and i remove it when i don’t.

After all,
a Altar is simply a blessed table.

and - doing a blessing is really easy.

You say: “By which ever power that is needed here, make this table clean, and purify it from all unnecessary and unwanted energy. So mote it be.” and you visualize it become cleaner (if it’s really badly clean soap and water help a lot with the Visualization, tbh.) and once it’s clean and blessed,
you’re ready to go.

^^

1 Like

Try this: Some Member Resources & Tips

3 Likes

I am Aishlin.I am from India.
I am 17 years old.I have completed class 12.
I am a newbie.I have been researching and learning about magick since I was 14.My sister is an occultist and she also helps me out sometimes.My dad used to use magick too but he stopped the practice idk why.
When I was around 12y/o I used to have dreams about Hekate.I didn’t know who she was then and that’s how all these started.I also encountered many spirits before that but I became sure about my decision of coming to this field when I saw goddess Kali literally looking at me while I was alone in another room and I freaked out and fainted cause it lasted for like a minute.
So,here I am.

Current goals : To crack entrance and get into a medical college.

Struggles : Mental peace.I have dealing with anxiety for like 3 years now.And also,I lack excitement.I haven’t been happy in a while.

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

You and me both lol

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi My name is Decio Antonio.

I have been practcing goetia for quite some time and many other types of Magick. (angel magick, enochian, damon brand, kaballah, sigil and chaos magick, Indian goddesses,etc)

I have also been involved with religions that dealt with orisas, exus and pombajiras.

I have been following the group searching for help and had found it quite useful - Tried a different things which has helped me alot.

So I decided to come in and introduce myself.

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Hello Greetings my name is Dan I’m new here, actually came across this site online and I need some help to get some spirit grounding me… transform me to a humangod unshakable, and unstoppable

Sooooo kot mich to say about me i guess

My Name is mina
Im 23 years old
In really not doin any kinda of magics so far

Im here cuz i googled alot of stuf about visitors at night and demons and stuff like how to Control and summon Them because im really interested in it now

For any questions or Infos about it or myself feel free to write me anytime

1 Like

Newcomer here,

I like to go by Ma-at. Though I don’t currently practice, I enjoy learning about various paths and forms of magick. I come from a family of Native Practices and Vodun; however, my inquisitiveness extends beyond that. I’ve studied many forms. Currently I’m studying kabbalahism and thelema. I love exploring different facets of spirituality and craft. I hope to learn a lot from you and hopefully discover and align with my own personal guides and/or deities. Thank you for having me. :slight_smile::black_heart:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Sally

I’m 21 years old
I want to learn about magic, not doing anything yet
I’m really interested in magic and I found this forum on google.

Hey folks. My name is Jay and I’m from Germany and 34yrs old. My way truh life wasn’t full of jawe and other religious themes. Finally 10yrs ago have found my way and give trust to the one and only God Satan. Going straight from this time on the LHP. I’m satanic Baptized and build an temple in my area. So no fucks given to Jawhe. Mostly I hate all the people and scream fck the population. The path I chose wasn’t full of success but after a while of try and error, I found my way to our father Satan. Learning and understanding was the most important thing for me. Now I’m here and try to stick around with Q&A and Ressources to learn.

Hail Satan.
Jay

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric, I a, over 30 and live in western part of Poland now.

I am based in chaos magic and non-wiccan witchcraft. Also been familiar with ceremonial GD magic. I am Santa Muerte and Pomba Gira devotee.
I am used to practice sorcery magic like rootwork.

I came here because of Frater Barabass apretiation for EA Koetting and because recently I am intersted more and more in demonolatry (trough S. Connolly books).

My goal is to know more about demonolatry and evocation from BM perspective
My struggle is recent lack of satisfactionary results in practical magic.

2 Likes

The zeal to understanding energy, matter and nature keeps burning deep down in my bone marrow. Which is why I have become a member of this great community. My name is Newton. I strongly believe the understanding of matter, nature and more particularly, energy, would help improve lives and help influence cosmic laws.

Hello everyone, I am Sorsha Runarius. I have been on here before under a different profile but it’s been awhile, so I created a new one. I am an eclectic Black Magician focusing on personal and collective human evolution and ascent. I enjoy helping to build the magickal community. I look forward to spending more time here again and connecting other places as well. Years ago when I was looking for magickal mentors, the spirits led me to BALG, and from there I have had the pleasure of meeting some truly awesome people! I currently offer services for hire with my team at Abyss Press, and am happy to connect and collaborate with people from many groups.

• Empower *Inspire *Evolve

Best Regards,

Sorsha

3 Likes

Welcome @Newton

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You have said nothing about your experience, which is an important part of a proper introduction.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

My name is Adalia. Originally from Brazil, now live in the U.S. I have been practicing and learning about several different paths for about 7 years now, and proudly consider myself eclectic.
I really enjoy working in a balance between right and left, although I tend to lean a little more towards the left. I strongly believe that the needs of the magician/practitioner comes first, and that there is absolutely no such thing as free-will (if you would like to discuss this topic with me, I would be more than happy to). Everything is possible and everything is one, so if your practice serves you, no one is stopping you from doing what you have to do. My practice usually consists of a lot of loa techniques mixed with more elaborate rituals and ceremonies. I believe everything is magick if you have the right intention, but sometimes you should push yourself a little further as to please the energies you are working with. I love working with the entities of Umbanda (as I am Brazilian), but I also work frequently with Christian entities, saints and angels. I have started my demonology research about two years ago, and now it is one of my favorite parts of my craft, as these entities represent so much of my own personal beliefs.
My current goals are to learn as much as I can about the 72 and to branch out and work with more of them on a daily basis. I am currently planning a few different ceremonies and rituals to make that happen, but I also have planned a few more informal get-togethers, since I am more of that kind of girl. I also am doing some research on spiritual cleansing, and the first part of my research is due to end in about 14 days (still a long way to go). Other than that, I have also been working on composing a very intricate and elaborate Grimoire that I can pass down to my heirs with everything I have learned so far, hoping to build a tradition.
I would say my current struggles right now are obsession and fear of letting go. The obsession pertains to the fact that, since this quarantine situation started, I have incessantly studied and researched, many times forgetting about my more mundane responsibilities. This is also possibly due to the fact that I went through a breakup around a month and a half ago, and that threw me down a hole called “looking for purpose”. Pretty lame, but overall helpful, I guess. As for the fear of letting go, that is something I started struggling with mostly when I found out that loa works best when you “release” your wish and expectations, leaving everything up to the universe and going on faith. I found that out quite a while ago, and it still seems to put a damper on my work, as I then become obsessed with my thoughts and trying not to let go. Ironic.
Anyways, that’s it. There is way too many posts in here so maybe mine will go unnoticed, but I really look forward to being a part of this community.

Hi all
I’m Astronaut_In_Space11.

I’m not at all unfamiliar to spirit stuff. That’s not to say that I’m a pro or anything on the matter. In fact I’ve always hated seeing spirits and them touching me (very very common of them to appear back then) etc so I don’t know how but I somehow flipped a switch and made myself unable to see them or feel them touch me due to fear. I can still sense them though and feel them in the room etc but I’m not afraid of them anymore.

My “family” was dysfunctional and religious (Catholic). I was indoctrinated obviously. I’d often be called a “demon” by my mother because I was always a very angry child.
I was always on the path of the loner. Always was afraid of people and I was never loved / nurtured. Never happy and coming from a very negative, loveless past. And I do have my traumas.

Eventually I stopped believing the whole Catholic stuff (I never truly entirely believed). I started getting into meditation a lot. And frankly I do have my strange experiences with mediation. Very interesting. But somewhere along the way I stopped mediating because I was dealing with depression/anxiety/suicidal shit.
It took me a long long time to get away from all that ugly past (and dysfunctional family"). Absolutely no contact. (They’re the type of people who love to look like good but stab anyone in the back and play victim when confronted)

And well I’m not new to magick. I’m sure I’ve done my magick throughout my life unaware. But since 2017 I started experimenting with a few types of magick using tools. Like sigils and charging them up with all kinds of stuff like bodily fluids, or blood, or orgasm energy, voodoo, hoodoo, sex magick, and have worked with a small number of demons. To name a few I’ve worked with Lucifer, King Paimon, Belial, Sallos, Bune and I do have my fair share of success stories and failures as well. I’m on the LHP.

I have a few mental disorders, BPD for example, and I can sometimes be strongly emotional and or unstable. But that doesn’t stop me from bettering myself. I mean the past few weeks I’ve been feeling great and anticipated for the present/future.

To conclude, I’m always interested in learning all things LHP. not just demon stuff. Parasites, and all kinds of entities that feed off your energies. As well as protection
(without relying on demons) because somehow I’m always delicious for spirits to feed off me whether I’m at my best or at my worst of emotional stability. Keep in mind that I was protected when I worked with demons. I’d also like to flip the “see spirits” switch back on but first id like to overcome the fear of seeing them. Again I’m not afraid of them but afraid to see them.

Sorry for the big wall of text!

1 Like

Hades Blackflame
I love necromancy and vampric magick, demon magick, psionics, black magick.
my current goals is to become stronger with the currents i work with more aligned, to do ritual and meditation everyday consistantly to become stronger and more powerful, to learn more about black magick and the left hand path there is so much to learn ive been a black magician since 2010 and never really had a teacher except for books and research.
my current struggles is trusting my senses see i thought that my astral senses werent developed but then i relized that I just was not trusting my senses and that got in the way of communication i would however like to make them stronger. money is also struggle right now besides me getting my tax refund on the first.
I also wanted to ask what course would be best for me i got the black magick course. and one night baron samedi came to me i was very surprised cause i never summoned him before and he bought my great grandmother to me and she said to learn the magick of my ancestors so i wanted to get the haitian vodoun course. but i cant help but wonder if im missing any foundational courses to get. i saw the mastery courses(soul travel, divination,etc) but im going to have to get them one at a time as I get the money instead of buying the series. or maybe i can put of getting that new computer and invest in myself cause im getting 1000 for tax refund and the series is like 645 or something like that. so i need some advice. the more i think of it i think it would be better for me to just buy the series and screw the computer.