Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

You know what make this wired for me is the lack of fear in all that I’m experiencing. If this had happened to me 3 yrs ago I would have lost my mind because of fear, but now all I’m feeling is anticipation. I don’t know for what but I feel like there is something I have to notice .

Hello to everyone!

My name is Tessa and I’m new to this forum and magick in general. I’ve felt drawn to it my entire life but have not explored it until recently even though I had unknowingly passively dabbled in it.

From my mother’s side of the family I got the ability to have precognitive dreams. Most of the time they show me random mundane things, the only important thing they work for is letting me know of a loved one’s upcoming death.

From my grandmothers I’ve learned some herbology.

So this is the first time I’m actively navigating through different types of magick trying to find my place.

2 Likes

Yeah, the lack of fear, the lack of concern over the unknown should be a warning. That is why I mentioned the glamours. I would have dreams of beings fighting for me on my behalf, vampire women seducing me, and being operated on, and I would just write it down in the morning and head off to work like it was nothing.
Now that I am free of the influences, I can see very clearly.

Your not writing too much, I understand completely.

Trying to figure out your angle? Your posts don’t make a lot of sense to me. I am sorry that you’ve had some bad experiences, but I do hope your ok.

Quote: I earned Ma’a Kheru, the tongue that does not lie.

Would love to talk to you more on that since that tongue is reserved for the dead only and used in the presence of Ma’at in the underworld. Since you have never died, I’m curious how you learned it? Especially since you revile the gods.

So not to derail the intro thread, feel free to open a topic :+1:

1 Like

Ma’a Kheru is for anyone, living or dead, who earns it. I’m ok. I appreciate your concern. My experience is from what Thelemics term as ‘the Abyss’.
It isn’t everyone’s path. I was seeking enlightenment. Peeling back the veil. Who are we? Why? What is beyond this. Bang. I got it. So have others. The multiverse is an ecosystem. It’s also a hierarchy. I also got that it’s a hot mess. Humanity is on the verge of Ascension, and that means another race will have to take our place, which terrifies them. This, there is a bit of dust-up going on right now. You may PM me if you wish. It will certainly keep the more righteous minded know it alls on here from getting more ruffled than they already are.

Sounds like your higher self is giving you some contact. Probably with good reason. Do you have an oracle? Do you practice any divination?

My name is Buttterfly
• Photos~ x
• Kinds of magic? unknown
• Current goals~ be able to cast a successful spell
• Current struggles~ little to no results

• Again, I’m Butterfly, a novice who’s looking to have a guide through this energetic magical experience.
2 Likes

Hey everyone I’m Lycan, or Lycaon whichever works, just found this forum and felt obliged to join

Kinds of magic; Astral Projection, Crossroads assisted time travel, Numerology, Sigils, Labyrinths, Demonology, Chod, Psychopomp, Soul binding, Seizure visions, Muse work, Shamanism, Possession and Tantra.
Was also into shapeshifting for a bit under Urania and the Doga(ancient humanoid dog species such as Anubis and Saint Christopher) but after attempting to mirror Urania my eyelashes curl naturally on one side as if I was in Clockwork Orange, haven’t touched it since.

Current goals; Surpass existence and nonexistence.

Current struggles; after studying the more advanced Shiva and Baphomet prayers I realized they are entangled with the idea of all being 1 with them and thus made my own prayers and mantras under the same premises. The problem with all being 1 with a being is it provides a premises of 2. All and the being. Thats when I started hearing voices outside of my own thoughts, and work with other numbers brought in discussion which was thoroughly enjoyed until the ones that instead of teach or discuss they ordered with the “You should” which hurts as a creative not knowing which works are your truly own, but that’s the burden of creative mystics.
Recently had the epiphany of using within instead of with, and it made a run through of all the voices I had issues with for about an hour having issues giving orders. Instead of being to address another or say You or a name, it was always I or Me. Once it all had cleared up I heard my voice from within say “I Am” and a cloudy blue infinity symbol with 2 lines pointed straight up extended from it and 2 more following the curve diagonally upward almost reaching a triangle point appeared above me.
Currently trying to figure out how to open dialogue while detracting from orders.

2 Likes

Yes I do, a relative to be exact, but we had a fallout in 2018 we rarely talk about spiritual matters like we used to , but we do communicate from time to time, as for divination…

I feel this great urge that’s telling me that I know all this, but I’ll understand it in good time, that I shouldnt push too much and also not be lazy in it.
And now as I am typing this I just had a whole shit load of information. This is what I’m understanding from this, I see a mango fruit and I’m being told its mine, now I’m being asked how do I want to eat it, and I quote, " do want it raw with salt to wash down the bitterness, or are we going to wait till its ripe, whatever you choose just know it will end with the mango in ur stomach."
Does all this sound strange to anyone?

Hi I am ferstar,

I am practicing magic since 6months,

Want to learn more in this pordium…

Waiting to learn more

Well, if it were my mango, there is certainly the ‘third’ option of not having to eat it at all!
Working up your own divination methods might be a good idea.
My experience taught me to tread real carefully with certain entities.
Others are like family.

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Rabbinder, I am new to magic, learning rite now, have huge respect for Lucifer, have a dream of working with him, that’s why trying to learn… Need help of all your experience n guidance.
I intend on working with marbas, Lucifer and bunn.

1 Like

Hello

I’ve practiced Chaos and Void Magick for almost ten years and am nearing the end of a clairvoyant cycle trying to land on my feet after a dark fortune telling and powerful curse upended my life. Its a long story, but in short I’m trying to regain my powers and make some sense out of the experience. Possibly get some insight for revenge…

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m a Norse pagan but I’m also curious about things related to magic. Dont know much at all but it’s an interesting topic to read and learn about! I’ve been Norse pagan since 2018. Before that I hopped around between christianity and paganism but by 2018 norse pagan was what resonated with me much more than the Christian faith.

I’m 25 years old. I’m from and live in Germany and I’m fluent in 3 languages. So German, English, and Spanish!

So uh that’s my short intro about me!!

3 Likes

Deleted my old post here because I didn’t feel like it was correct anymore.

Hi, I’m pretty much the definition of a dabbler. Looked into a great many different techniques on a surface level, unsure if I have had any success. I believe I worked with King Paimon once, and for other stuff I have no idea. Seems to me that I lack whatever “spark” is required for magick, so that sucks. I’m also a candlemaker, and am a big fan of incense as well. I plan on continuing to lurk around here Feel free to shoot me a message if for whatever reason you need to.

Perhaps of note is that my father has had precognitive dreams including dreaming of 9/11 and the results of the 2016 election, so take that as you will. I’m not sure if I inherited this gift

1 Like

Well hi there, my name is Nephilim02 and I’m new to this site. I dont really know where to start, so this far I’ve only been scrolling through the posts and doing research on some topics. I’m kind of skeptic regarding all of this, though I have worked with a pendulum and meditated a bit.
I’m interested in the more ‘dark’ side of magic and in living a life better than the one that I have right now.

2 Likes

Short intro. I study Magick and have done for a long time. I am looking at this forum to learn more. I would like to start with some kind of passive magick to stop people entering an area to make a sanctuary… Warding if you like, what are your thoughts and where should I post this. Thank You.

1 Like

Just talk to them. And listen. They are more accessible than you might expect.

1 Like

Thank you @EnemyofFire
Will try tonight

1 Like