Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone! My username is based off of Texas(The Lone Star state even though I’m a girl from California lol). I am currently 20 years old, here because I’m a total newbie to magick and would like to have more knowledge and hopefully be able to practice it. To be honest I was kind of a skeptic and used to brush magick off mainly due to it being unknown to me, and I thought it was ‘unrealistic’ and the like. There’s still parts of me that are apprehensive so I’m looking forward to this journey and to changing my views and life for the better.

I’m not sure what kind of magick I prefer! I do have a lot of trouble with financial, grief, family, friends, and mental/physical weakness(A LOT😭), so maybe self improvement? I’ve also been scorned badly by a past lover so maybe black magick because I’m pretty bitter about that to this day haha.

Feeling pretty optimistic about my stay :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Being new to the forum I’m not fully sure if this is the proper way to respond to your request for in introduction, but here goes anyway.

I am Arcanus, and my interests are in shamanism, necromancy, Sith realism, spirit walking, deathwalking, alchemy and magickal practice. I’m not big on religion. I’m here to learn mostly.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

Do you have any actual experience in magick? You have stated your interests but not what you practice, if anything.

2 Likes

Beginning practice in Shamanism (spirit walking, deathwalking, shapeshifting), beginning practice in Necromancy although I’m still researching this area mostly. I have a background in ceremonial magickal practice although my interests have drifted to some of these other subjects lately.

What systems have you practiced and how long have you practiced them?

I have a background in ceremonial magick myself.

1 Like

I started practicing Kabbalistic magick in the mid 90’s. But I really tend to like simplicity. So I prefer practical low magickal workings over the more complex ceremonial stuff. And obviously because it was, well, practical to everyday needs and wants. I’m not super experienced. I have practiced but I’ve studied a lot more than practiced. I guess I’m still trying to find my “fit” so to speak. So I still have a lot to learn.

2 Likes

Hi y’all, I’m new to BALG, but not so new to the Occult or magick. I’m Andy (not my real name) and I’m currently focusing much more on energy work and the chakras. My current goal would be to become a very close acquaintance with Andras, despite what people say about Him being dangerous. I choose to put my fear and doubt behind me in exchange for my full devotion to Satan and the Occult. I mainly struggle with visualisation, but I’m slowly working on improving it. I look forward to meeting all of y’all.

Peace out

3 Likes

Hello my name is Dale. And I’m into black magick. I want to learn as much as I can in this reincarnation. And I am currently working with a spirit that is with me at all times.
My Interest are as follows.

1. Baneful magick.

2. Demonic sigil magick.

3. Demonic invocation.

4. Necromancy.

5. Entering the qliphoth

6 entering the nightshade

My problem I’m struggling in life right now. Is getting rid of spirits that I don’t want around.

3 Likes

Welcome @_dicxnnect

What do you practice and how long have you practiced it? You claim you’re not new to magick, but have provided nothing as to what you actually have experience in.

Welcome @darkwolf

How long have you practiced?

Hello everyone! My name is Alexander. I am interested in Qliphothic magic and runic magic. I have learned qabbalah 1 year and have been practiced 6 month. I worked with Qliphothic spheres with seals from current 218. I also made contact with simple demonic entities within Qliphoth, but I have never tried higher level demon evocation.

My goal is to get more into Qliphothic magic, Qliphothic self-initiation and also make deep contact with runes.

1 Like

Hi al.
I am interesting in: Daemonology. Evocation. Black Magick.

Welcome @Marhos1as Please introduce yourself properly. You have literally told us nothing about you or your experience in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you actually practice, and how long have you practiced it?

This is a very important part of a proper introduction.

1 Like

Well, my higher self told me Set was a chick, and I was like no, Set is male. So, I got shown. Whew. Pretty eyes. Pretty smile.

You should investigate the dark Feminine.

If you have had a lifetime run of bad luck, then investigate the Psychic Defense Manual by Robert Bruce. It’s both enlightening and insightful.

3 Likes

Speaking from a place of experience and intimacy, the archetype of Σηθ is vastly misunderstood, but as someone who I believe Embodies dark divine feminine once pointed out to me, think of the Christian bible, it starts like this: “God created the heavens and the earth. At first, everything was darkness and void, and God said ‘let there be light!’ “ To me those three sentences say everything we needed to know. Set is actually the oldest deity in the world from an anthropological perspective (see the unas coffin texts) and to me, represent the divine force of the power of the Kosmos. As all the universe in its black expanse is chaos and darkness and void, but chaos as we understand it is not chaos, it’s more the idea of possibility and chance that anything can float out of the black and any strange planet may be found among the infinite of the stars. Supposedly in the time of Babylon before it burned the book of Enoch and the Enochian tablets were known as the “words of Set.” Because as the Bible said (if you think about it logically) the all God of the Kosmos would then have to be darkness and void. So as Set said (or ejaculated depending on which version of the story you read) “let there be light,” that’s how the words of the tablets brought things to be. Again, from intimacy and personal experience if god created nature I don’t look around seeing a bunch of lambs waiting to die. To me nature says there’s always a bigger fish and tells me to fight or die, and set is so often the same. He chose to be the nemesis god because we are to rise above. I’ve definitely dealt with more than my fair share of bad luck, but it’s not something I think I have the power to change. I’m simply meant to be stronger and better, to rise above and find victory in the face of adversity. Sometimes the person who cares for you at the end of the day isn’t the one who holds your hand and tells you it will be ok, it’s the person who constantly wars with you so that you are able to overcome anything that could possibly stand in your way, and so often from those types of environments are the most amazing people and things created. You can’t have a diamond without all the pressure of the earth weighing down upon it. So because of that I’ve always been grateful for my adversity and blessed by my trials, despite the seemingly insurmountable toll they sometimes take from us they are the moments and things that define us, and the mettle of which we are made. With that said, I tend to have an almost entirely male centered pantheon in my personal self, it’s just the way I view my higher person, but I’ve been hoping maybe I can conjure the embodiment of the dark goddess. I’m sure we’ll meet again soon enough though. In the words of the poet Horace “Lux tenebris Lucet.”

Σηθ

@DarkestKnight

Sorry, I wasn’t aware of how specific one needed to be. To answer your questions, I practice black magick, or more specifically Necromancy. I have approximately 7 months worth of experience in this area. I have recently also begun to take scrying more seriously.

1 Like

Welcome everyone :blush:

You speak of the Star Sapphire, as in the Star Ruby?
How is Set doing these days? Any communication difficulties?

Hello my name is Dale. And I’m into black magick. I want to learn as much as I can in this reincarnation. And I am currently working with a spirit that is with me at all times.
My Interest are as follows.

1. Baneful magick.

2. Demonic sigil magick.

3. Demonic invocation.

4. Sorcery

5. Cursing.

6. Psychic Vampirism.

7. Death magick.

8. Qliphoth

1 Like