Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Merci :slight_smile:

Hello there, My name is Dave i go by the name of Escanor, I have been getting into contact with demons of the ars goetia, i first used the rituals on Gordon Winterfield’s book 72 demons of magick and i spent around 3 - 5 months with it, i have felt presence and saw results but i struggle on trying to communicate with them verbally.

1 Like

Hello Lady Eva, I had a previous account on here (Shadow18 was my old username) and I lost my account because last night I had to remaster my tablet as it had a virus on that I couldn’t get rid of. Everything got swiped and my old account was meant to be saved as a backup and it hasn’t saved and all the data I had has been swiped. Resetting my tablet has done it the whole world of good lol and its running fantastic, is it possible you could delete my old account please and may I use my new account on BALG? Bit frustrated too because I earned my trust level 2 badge and I been visiting BALG over 100 days and got my other badge :joy:

Thank you for reading, also would I have to do another introduction as well? :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll leave the old one, “no duplicates” is for people who are being dodgy, not legit events like this, also restored your old TL2, no need to re-intro since your original one here is fine and you notified us all it’s the same person:

If you still have access to the e-mail you registered with, you should be able to recover theb old account I think? :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you I really appreciate your help! I just read the email :grinning:

1 Like

✦ My name is Pearl
✦ No photo
✦ Kinds of Majik I like- :woman_shrugging:
✦ Current goals- get results
✦ Current struggles- no results

What are you struggling getting results in, and if you want your ex back LOL

1 Like

I’m a google/YouTube junkie… I’ve been following directions and with minimal to no results☹️

oh & yes, I would like to reconcile

1 Like

My name is Elizabeth, I’m interested in all kinds of magick including alchemy, necromancy,etc.
My goal is to learn more about this kind of thing with other open minded people. I struggle with trusting others. Edit: I think I’m a newbie to magic cuz I started a few years ago but at the same time I think that I know a lot cuz I’ve researched it so much over time, so maybe I’ve gained some wisdom. I’d like to open up on things in my life on this forum that I can’t really share with anyone else due to lack of interest from peers. No one I know even thinks that magic is real but I need advice on stuff.

4 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

However, you haven’t told us if you have any actual experience in magick, and, if you do, how long you have practiced?

1 Like

I’m bad with tech so I edited my first post instead of replying to yours :sweat_smile: sorry if u wanted me to answer ur question here

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more. So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you’ve studied a lot, but you’ve never really practiced?

1 Like

Um ur mostly right, like I don’t do any elaborate rituals or anything but I do summon different kinds of entities and learn from them on the daily(ish).

How do you summon spirits daily-ish if you have no practical experience? That kind of contradicts what you said above:

1 Like

I summon them by calling them by their name or like asking for help with something. But I don’t have experience with anything special like sigils offerings or rituals to do so. That’s what I meant

1 Like

Ah, okay, so you do it in a more intuitive, natural way, not following any specific system or method. Got it. Thanks for being clearer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ur welcome :blush:

I don’t hail from anything at the moment. I also don’t have and experience in magick, but I joined this community to find out more about demons and magick.

1 Like

Sorry for my rude behavior. I’m poisonous dragon or pd I’m 34yrs. I was raised black mass witch. Until I was 13yrs old. Then I found out why my mother wanted me to learn the black arts I am a bloodline to Rasputin and I hold 5 of his main demons in my blood. Laugh if u want. After that I started learning them by name and smell plus what they like to do. When I turned 19 a voodoo priest friend of my took me to a kalfou party and tried to sacrifice me to kalfou. Kalfou killed the guy and made me his wife.

• List item

So I know his rules very well.

1 Like