Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Alright thanks for that, didn’t know.

No worries, just wanted to give you a heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Kyle and I am essentially a newcomer to the study of magick. I have experience with lucid dreaming, astral projection, and am somewhat versed in Jungian psychology. I am looking forward to learning more and furthering myself on my spiritual journey. I would say from what I know I am likely more predisposed to RHP, but do not know enough about either to really be sure. I hope I am welcome here!

I have generally been interested in metaphysics and only begun my study of the hermetic and magickal traditions about a year ago. All conversation is appreciated! Thank you guys in advance and much love

3 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Brian. I’m relatively new to Magick and am very excited to get started. I’d post a picture but I’m terribly insecure. The kind of Magick that interests me is that of love, sex, and manipulation. As for my current goals I’d like to master my invocations. I have already attempted to invoke Sargatanas and it seemed to have worked, but due to my inexperience I can’t be 100% positive. I asked him to manifest and was immediately met with a rather large silhouette in the corner of my room. I did not feel fear, but rather relief. I asked him to allow me to feel his presence, and immediately felt a very heavy pressure on my chest. I thanked him and the pressure vanished. I asked him to show me his power so now it’s a waiting game. If any of this is wrong or it’s all in my mind please let me know. As for current struggles I’d say just about everything as I’m a newcomer. I’m excited to start my journey down the left hand path.

2 Likes

Hello wonderful people,
My name is Bree and I am a complete newb to the world of occult, spirits, and practices and I’m looking for general advice and guidance. I really like to burn incense for cleansing and comfort and I also use tarrot and oracle for guidance and clarification. I am also working on awakening my spiritual abilities, through meditation. Communication would look like being able to communicate with whatever it is that is hanging around my house. I am new to all these practices and I am really curious about spirit guides and what, I think is, an incubus that’s been attached to me for awhile now. But I’m not sure, hence why I am seeking out experienced individuals.
My current goal: learn more about the spirit realm in regards to guides and communication. Learning how to develop and sustain and incubi relationship.
My current struggle: differentiating between good and bad energy/spirits, ignorance of the spirit world, learning to open chakra points, communication

5 Likes

Hi. My name is Liam. I’m new to summoning demons. I want to summon Marbas becuase I want to be able to help cure some current diseases-{Covid19}. My current struggles are: Not doing well in competitions and not focusing on easy tasks.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Spojiec

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

1 Like

Welcome,

You are a pretty good-looking lass.

1 Like

My name is Wisdom and I’m currently on spiritual development.
I’ve had couples of clairvoyance, Clairaudience, seeing obs of lights (light bubbles physically), number sequence (everyday since January 2019).
I’ve not had contact directly with any guide or Spirit but I feel we do give signal occasionally.
My motive to join this community is to learn and explore my knowledge on different topics and contribute in best way possible!!!
I’m glad to be a member of this great community.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I work with the goddess with the head of a crow and have been a witch in one way or another for my whole life. She is the source of my power, and I invoke her when I need to accomplish something using spiritual means. My current struggle is with maintaining perspective in stressful times and managing my anxiety.

Good luck and good wishes to all of you!

4 Likes

My name is Jose.
I like Chaos Magick.
My Goal is having individual Freedom and Power in
All Planes and Dimensions.
My strugles are obtain a Income,for the Future.

3 Likes

Hello

My name is Jhereko. I must admit this is all very new to me.

I have to further confess that I found my way here after the movie Hereditary.

Take that as you will but I wouldn’t be here otherwise.

But now that I am here I find and found it very strangely comforting.

I get the sense of a great level of respect and reverence from all, which is rare.

I don’t know what to expect but I’m excited to learn.

Thankyou for having me here.

1 Like

My name is Blu (the one I’m comfortable using at least)
I have been practising witchcraft for about 6 months now.

3 Likes

Greetings.
My name Is Kristjan. As the username suggests, I am a psychonaut, “someone who explores altered states of consciousness, especially through hallucinatory drugs” (definition from dictionary.com). I pretty experienced on that field, but the magick theme is still new to me. My intention is to combine the two in order to get better results in both magick and psychonautism. I guess my current struggles are getting in touch with a succubus I summoned and also, getting my driver’s licence.

I’d upload I picture of myself, but I don’t have any and I don’t like taking selfies. So just try to imagine a handsome young man with a short beard and a ponytail.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Chris P., I’m interested in Goetic magick. Specifically interested in attempting to evoke a demon I read about for guidance. I have a very basic understanding of Goetic magick and I want to be absolutely certain I am doing this correctly. My main goal is pretty simple, I’d like to evoke Marbas and build a relationship with them. As for current struggles, the area I live in is not exactly understanding of my beliefs so I must keep them to myself. I have lurked om the BALG forum for about a week now and decided it was time to start connecting with some of you kind folk. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have any practical experience in any other type of magick?

1 Like

None at all. I came across a thread on an image board which discussed the Ars Goetia about two weeks ago and bought the Lemegeton the next day.

1 Like

Well then, you’ve come to the right place lol

Most people here deal with the 72 spirits of the Lesser Key in some form or another.

1 Like

I was thinking about trying to “break the seal” as I believe one user called it, in other words meditating while focusing on Marbas’ sigil? Does this sound like a good idea for a novice? As far as I understand this is the best way to start a relationship, no?

All you can do is give it a try. You have to start somewhere.

1 Like