Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, my name is Darrell, I have been practicing the LHP for 6 years now. I am currently 24 years old, My goals are to build a strong relationship with the goddess Lilith and become one of her children if thats how we have to put it lol. I am currently struggling to get her attention, i have had dreams about her and felt her energy i believe. But i can do alot better i believe. Thats about it guys i welcome all questions & Im very happy to be apart of this thanks!

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

What system of magick do you practice? Saying you’ve been on the LHP for 6 years doesn’t tell us anything at all about what your experience in magick is, as LHP is more philosophy than methodology.

1 Like

Welcome @Tempestas_Vindictae and @Darrell_Polk :blush:

1 Like

Welcome all to the forum

Greetings!
I’m NEMER0TH. German
I bought myself the Necronomicon with the 50 Names of Marduk a few years ago in an English version. I ve been reading it for fun. And bc. I wanted to use it as a prop. 4 Years later I bought myself the German Version to work with it. I tried it out and the income was just on the next day. (I divided my love Interest from her friend. The same night later I ritualised she betrayed him and told me she would end up being with him together and came to me. (was a really bad relationship for her and I was caring for her too).
I just worked with this for 7 Month and now I want to take the step higher. I bought myself a copy of the Ars Goetia and I want to do the first big ritual soon. But until then I wanted more experience from others so I found this community.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum :slight_smile: Greetings from Germany

2 Likes

Ah cool, I’m from Hamburg!

2 Likes

Hello all! I am known as Moonlight154X on here it’s nice to meet you. I am currently on my path going through a spiritual awakening and I’ve been learning a lot over the last two years. I don’t really have that much to say apart from that. I’m from England and I’m into rock bands and music in general. I enjoy nature and admiring art.

2 Likes

Ah, yesssss. Finally I can say “Moin!” (sorry, I just had to)
Hope you’ll enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, another one. Welcome.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Tammy Star. I hope all is well with everyone. I think this is a good forum and I’m glad to have been able to join you all. I am what you’ll call a “newbie” lol I have not chosen a path as of yet but i am working on building a relationship with Pomba Gira (Maria Padilla in particular) My strengths are my thoughts and my weakness is my emotions combined with my thoughts(it can get a little crazy at times)

I am not trying to rush, I have being working with the universe and my ancestors but, i do plan or working with other spirits. I connect with moon magic and Queen Goddesses such as Hecate and Aphrodite and they are amazing.

Just like I try to stay balanced in this earthly realm, I try to do the same in the spiritual realm also. Best wishes to you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Im scorpius! I look forward to learning from everyone. Im only started to know magick last year and I cant wait to see where the lhp journey takes me. Im not experienced spirits yet besides hga and spirit guides but im practising a lot! Studying experiences here till i finally signed up. In my spare time i like playing basketball and video games…I look forward to improve my psychic skills and divination to communicate with spirits.

Hello there everyone, iv decided to join this forum so that I may communicate with people who share an interest in the occult and magick. I’m 41 and have for most my life been drawn to the occult and have studied everything can get my hands on. I started out with Wicca but it just wasn’t enough for me, I felt more drawn to the dark side if you will. So for last 10 yrs iv just been reading and studying the LHP and just recently decided to take it to next step and begin to practice what iv been reading for so long.
Iv been drawn to Lucifer for long time and he has become a constant in my practice. Right now iv mainly just been working with the Goetic Demons and have had alot of success and have learned so much from working with these demons. Like I said I’m still very new to this, maybe a year of actual practicing but I feel the years of research has given me a great foundation to work from. I’m looking forward to talking with people here and asking questions as it’s a very solitary thing for me, I still keep it secret from friends and family so Its great to have this forum to reach out learn all i can and hopefully help others. Thanks all. Path_of_9

3 Likes

Hey there!

My name’s Lucía, I’m a Peruvian theatre student and an aspiring black magick practitioner :))))

I was introduced to the left-hand path thanks to a book about evocation and I immediately fell in love with everything about it. Being honest, I hadn’t even started practicing the right-hand path when I was introduced to black magick. I have no experience whatsoever, I’m still learning and trying to dig as much as I can before I start my practice.

My current goal is linked to my current struggle. I want to find out where the fuck to start. I have no idea where to start lmao pls help, should I start with tarot? Crystal magick? Sigils? Demonology? I need some guidance and I hope I can find some in this forum!

Lots of love :heartbeat: :two_hearts:,
Lucía

8 Likes

Hello this is dragonxyz, I live in Los Angeles and I dont have enough knowledge about occult. I am still learning and reading and am glad that I found BALG. I have been having some trouble with my parents views and fights and have decided it is time to be on my own now, but without a lot amount of money it’ll be very difficult. Honestly I dont remember how i first found out about occult and demons summoning, magick, etc. Hopefully this forum will help me along the way to experience this to better life(sorry if english is bad)

1 Like

Hi Lucia, nice to meet you here. I totally can relate to your feeling of " where do I start" there is so much out there, I spent years reading and researching all I could. I guess it depends on what you would like to get out of it. If you want to work with demons I found this book called " The Complete Book on Demonolartry" by S. Connoly, very helpful when it comes to learning everything you need to perform a ritual and evoc a demon. It’s kinda reads like a how to book, very good for begining. It can be very overwhelming at first but I recommend you read as much as you can and find what speaks to you. Even starting with elemental magick can help you practice before calling demons. Candle and sigil magic are also good way to introduce yourself to rituals. Meditation is key so learn to meditate and visualize is very important. Hope this helps a bit, I’m by no means an expert and still new myself so somone else may be able to give better idea where to start. Best of luck on your journey.
Path_of_9

1 Like

Hi, my name is Dayle. From south Africa. I’ve been interested in LHP growth for a short while. I’m wanting to grow spiritually and break free from the constraints I find myself bound to. I come from a Christian belief background but have always felt empty. A few sporadic experiences has led me to searching for answers but have not performed any rituals as of yet. Still learning and gathering as much as I can.

1 Like

Left hand path, right hand path or both/neither?

Hmm. Do you like Joy Division?

What kind of art?

Have you tried summoning the Aztech spirit, Uarea-patheetikkuk?

5 Likes

Hello, @anon96217651. Please accept my “Like of the day” award. Okay thx, bye

4 Likes